About gags

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Hypercat
Forever Mummified

RE: About gags

Unread post by Hypercat »

Faux, tell me, if tecnologie or magic made it possible, and reversible, would you like to experiment this type of gag?  http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/4021/felicia4iw.jpg I'm often wondering how would feel having my mouth sealed by my own skin.Hypercat2006-08-11 05:33:20
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

harmoni
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by harmoni »

my favorite gag to see or wear , is a plastic bag, cleave or regular style. Cleave makes you drool so much. I think it's the plastic. Followed by a ball gag.

fauxriadne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by fauxriadne »

[quote="Hypercat"]Faux, tell me, if tecnologie or magic made it possible, and reversible, would you like to experiment this type of gag?  http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/4021/felicia4iw.jpg I'm often wondering how would feel having my mouth sealed by my own skin.[/quote]If I was very, very sure that nothing would ever go wrong I would do itin a heartbeat! I would love it if it were set up to activate at randomtimes or from a remote control so that I would always be surprised bythe instant gag.http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... hikp5.jpgI think my favorite part of this picture is how surprised she looks.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

[quote="fauxriadne"] [quote="Hypercat"]Faux, tell me, if tecnologie or magic made it possible, and reversible, would you like to experiment this type of gag?  http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/4021/felicia4iw.jpg I'm often wondering how would feel having my mouth sealed by my own skin.[/quote]If I was very, very sure that nothing would ever go wrong I would do it in a heartbeat! I would love it if it were set up to activate at random times or from a remote control so that I would always be surprised by the instant gag.[/quote]The same thing would work with a full covering muzzle, locked to your face and having a remoted controlled hatch for your mouth. [quote="fauxriadne"]http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... hikp5.jpgI think my favorite part of this picture is how surprised she looks.
[/quote]I agree, even with normal gags the surprise expression is always one funny thing

tptbum
Chair Bound

Unread post by tptbum »

Has anyone else tried the Scold's Mask?

I have been thinking about buying one, but GaggedUtopia's product review makes me nervous. I think it looks pretty hot on Autumn, but then, what wouldn't?

tptbum

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Question: since there are some of you who fantasize to be mummified for lifetime, and some of you who fantasize to be chastized for lifetime. Is there anyone who fantasize to be gagged for lifetime?

bound4life
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bound4life »

Here is my 2 cents... I like all gags, at least i think. My wife and i have a red ball gag we use most our only other gag is a leather ring gag 1.5". To answer a question posted earlier this gag is the biggest either one of us can get in, and is very uncomfortable. I cannot force my dick through, and i am by no means BIG.
    I like the idea of a pump gag, and pump penis gag. We may eventually buy one but have better uses of our limited funds now, like rent and food. The spider gag could be fun as well as muzzles, but I am not intrested in stuff gags. Lastly i like harness gags, the look of a collar gag, and the idea of a slave hood with a gag included.
Now everyone enjoy quietly

Phoenix920
Chair Bound

Unread post by Phoenix920 »

i enjoy ball gags. is there a real diffrence between the diffrent kinds or are they basically the same?

Bondage_heaven
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bondage_heaven »

[quote="Hypercat"]Question: since there are some of you who fantasize to be mummified for lifetime, and some of you who fantasize to be chastized for lifetime. Is there anyone who fantasize to be gagged for lifetime?[/quote]  I like your way of thinking. i remember seeing the film Beetlejuice by Tim Burton. In this towards the end, to get rid of beetlejuice the lovely Geena Davis has to say his name 3 times. I.E beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice... She manages to say it once first of all, a little annoyed at this he does some magic on her and her lips are transformed into a closed zipper, she manages to unzip her mouth and blurt his name out a second time. In response to this it appears that he throws somthing at her which sort of hits her hard in the face, on the next shot you see her she has had a metal plate riveted over her mouth sealing it shut forever... she mmpphhs and mmmmppphhss but cannot get it off.... sounds like that would be quite a permanent fixture     

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Do you like being gagged and unable to ungag yourself by yourself even if you are not fully restrained?With a padlocked muzzle it's simple, but I found another system: if your master/mistress wraps your arms to a stick, holding them straight, you can't reach your own face, while you have enought freedom to do a lot of thing.Pheraps you already know this method. I got ispiration by that Merrie Melodies cartoon where Minnie made a first aid training on Pluto.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i have a short spreader bar that does the same thing.i put on a gag,nipple clamps lock one end of the bar to my collar and my cuffs to the other end.cant reach my collar,my nipples,or my gag,but i am free to do almost anything else.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Well! But in my case, sorry for being not so clear, each arm is wrapped to one stick, and I can't get free by myself.

Bondage_heaven
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bondage_heaven »

I'm sometimes made to wear lockable padded mittens which force my hands into a fist. I have no chance of unbuckling a gag with these on, my mistress loves to see me try though lol.  

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bisubcross »

I do like Hypercats idea about the sticks, but wouldn't it be better if the sticks were bound behind the back? Just sounds like a lot more fun that way.

slaphappy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slaphappy »

[quote="Hypercat"]Question: since there are some of you who fantasize to be mummified for lifetime, and some of you who fantasize to be chastized for lifetime. Is there anyone who fantasize to be gagged for lifetime?[/quote]My girlfriend fantasizes that I am gagged for a lifetime, can't help it if I'm a bit of a smartass sometimes

Melody
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Melody »

I wish my mom was gagged for a lifetime...she's annoying as hell...

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

[quote="bisubcross"]I do like Hypercats idea about the sticks, but wouldn't it be better if the sticks were bound behind the back? Just sounds like a lot more fun that way. [/quote]Maybe! But if you restrain your slave that way, he/she will be able to do anything for you and not complaining about it. Hypercat2006-09-12 05:58:07

pollydoodle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pollydoodle »

[quote="Hypercat"]Question: since there are some of you who fantasize to be mummified for lifetime, and some of you who fantasize to be chastized for lifetime. Is there anyone who fantasize to be gagged for lifetime?[/quote]  yes please - love my bit gag and have a small-ish ball gag, still getting used to it tho' (strong gag reflex)   

fauxriadne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by fauxriadne »

[quote="Hypercat"]Do you like being gagged and unable to ungag yourself by yourself even if you are not fully restrained?[/quote]Oh yes! If not just a padlocked ballgag, then a tie with the elbowstied behind and the wrists tied in front so that I cannot reach the gag!

metalprincess
Strict Strappado

Unread post by metalprincess »

I've never been gagged. I just bought one made of leather and sort of looks like a pony bit but larger.