Semi New SB and a couple questions

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Biancamable
Unfettered Newbie

Semi New SB and a couple questions

Unread post by Biancamable »

I've dabbled in SB for many years but never to wear it's inescapable. I'm craving that helplessness and release.

I have an ice lock on its way, and some better leather locking restraints. I have a bed restraint setup with 4 points and a couple over the door restraints like st Anthony cross.

I have a few ball gags as well and toys. Im planning forced orgasms with hitachi wand.

I am wondering what the best position would be for this, laying on the bed, over the door or should I try a chair?

Also, how would I get the hitachi to stay where I need it to keep constant cliteral stimulation and I can't get away from it?

THANKS EVERYONE and Happy SB!!!

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Semi New SB and a couple questions

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Would a long-leg pantygirdle keep the wand in place? Just make sure your hands are secured where they cannot reach the wand. Maybe cuffed together in front, a short chain to a collar so you cannot reach down to your waist. (You could still play with your nipples, which might be fun.)

My favorite ice lock is very simple and has worked without fail for 40 years (I’m old). Keys on a keyring with some large fishing weights; ice cubes in the toe of a nylon stocking; slide the keyring over the stocking; hang it up high where you cannot reach it while bound. Start the wand, lock yourself up, and wait for the ice to melt. Have an emergency set of keys someplace just in case. Put them someplace you really do NOT want to go unless it’s a real emergency.

The forced orgasm idea is absolutely fascinating to me, but I’m one of those unfortunate folks who has a penis instead of a clitoris and it just doesn’t work for me :-(

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

There are a couple real simple release mechanisms that will provide the thrill of being inescapable.

One is to throw some ice cubes into a sack, then tie a cord to the neck of the sack and pass it and the neck of the bag through a steel ring. The bulk of the ice cubes will keep the rest of the bag from passing through the ring. Fasten the ring to something sturdy, then tie the cord to yourself.

Another simple technique is to have a combination lock and do your bondage in the dark. Too dark to operate the combination lock. A lamp on a timer will let you out at a predetermined time. Or, wait until sunrise.

R.Mc.

Amordaza
Chair Bound

Unread post by Amordaza »

Biancamable wrote: 10 Oct 2022, 07:56 I am wondering what the best position would be for this, laying on the bed, over the door or should I try a chair?
I think the best position depends upon the amount of time you expect to be restrained, your physical comfort level, and your personal preferences.

My first suggestion is that you seem to have some, but not a lot, of self bondage experience. In that case, you may not want to bind yourself to a large object like a chair or bed. That way, if you've overlooked something and are unable to get free, you can walk/hobble/squirm your way to keys, a phone, etc.

As for position, you may want to try out the different positions with the keys in hand. Keep yourself restrained for awhile. Do you feel comfortable? Can you maintain that position for the entire duration, or are you really eager to get out? Maybe a chair tie is okay for 30 minutes but becomes unbearable after that. Or maybe being bed-bound works for you, but only if you can rotate from lying on your back to your side or belly. Different people are different; you'll need to experiment a little bit to find what works for you.
Biancamable wrote: 10 Oct 2022, 07:56 Also, how would I get the hitachi to stay where I need it to keep constant cliteral stimulation and I can't get away from it?

THANKS EVERYONE and Happy SB!!!
I don't have personal experience with that, but I've seen videos that employ a few different methods. Some tie some sort of rope harness that holds the wand to the areas that need stimulation. I've also seen chair ties in which the wand is somehow bolted on to the chair so that it contacts the crotch area.

One devious idea for a bed tie would be to hang the wand from the ceiling over the groin region. You could make contact with it, but only if you raise your crotch up high enough to make contact. You'd then have the choice of lying on the bed to rest or holding yourself up to receive stimulation.

Biancamable
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Biancamable »

These are all such great responses and tips! Thanks and feel free to add more!

Bondage with my husband is usually on the bed and can last ....a while...but I don't think i can put myself in SB how he does it.

I just don't get the"thrill" of inescapablity yet with having one free hand to get out whenever.

my husband is aware I plan to do more and I'll plan to do it when I know he will be home if something goes awry.

I just can't believe I found so many like minded people!!!! I love this group!!!

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

Since you have a husband to play with, my fantasy would involve "Being discovered ". That is, get yourself dressed up and tied up as much as you can. Then he comes in, is "shocked " to find you like that. He removes whatever escape mechanism you have, and proceeds to " teach you a lesson"
dSteve