Ties to sleep in?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
lotharj
Chair Bound

Re: Ties to sleep in?

Unread post by lotharj »

gaby0001 wrote:
lotharj wrote: I'll definitely be thinking about this tonight though.
It may also be good to consider that sometimes even the best plans can fail :ugeek:
My partner and I decided that the risk is worth the pleasure. We are all mortal and would rather die living as I would like than the opposite.

We have a safety key (sealed in envelope) usually within my reach which to this day has never been opened.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

Some time ago I thought of telling my wife to tie me up when I was already asleep. Maybe that way I can keep on sleeping like this. But so far I haven't been able to convince her to wake up in the middle of the night to do it to me :lol:

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

How elaborately do you need to be tied up? Snapping on a set of handcuffs and leg irons is not a difficult thing especially with those that have double locks that do not require a key. It is no more difficult that checking on a baby in the middle of the night.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

Natyropes wrote:Some time ago I thought of telling my wife to tie me up when I was already asleep. Maybe that way I can keep on sleeping like this. But so far I haven't been able to convince her to wake up in the middle of the night to do it to me :lol:
Try wearing some unchained leather cuffs to bed to get used to them and maybe she will unexpectedly lock them in the middle of the night a few nights later :)

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

lotharj wrote:
Natyropes wrote:Some time ago I thought of telling my wife to tie me up when I was already asleep. Maybe that way I can keep on sleeping like this. But so far I haven't been able to convince her to wake up in the middle of the night to do it to me :lol:
Try wearing some unchained leather cuffs to bed to get used to them and maybe she will unexpectedly lock them in the middle of the night a few nights later :)
Or have each cuff locked to the end of a generous length of chain and either shorten it by a link every night or have some spare padlocks open on the nightstand and suggest that if she gets the opportunity, if you fall asleep first or she wakes first or during the night, she uses them to take up all the slack in the chains.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

SergioUK wrote:
lotharj wrote:
Or have each cuff locked to the end of a generous length of chain and either shorten it by a link every night or have some spare padlocks open on the nightstand and suggest that if she gets the opportunity, if you fall asleep first or she wakes first or during the night, she uses them to take up all the slack in the chains.
Thanks Sergio and Lothar. Handcuffs and chains are easier and faster to handle than ropes. However, the difficult part of the plan is to get my wife to wake up in the middle of the night. She doesn't wake up to anything. :D

Karren
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Karren »

I have slept a number of times using zip ties. Dressed in bra, stockings, heels and a tight corset. Tied 3 or 4 times below my waistline and a couple times on my arms and hands. I typically have some kind of vacuum breast bondage going on also. And there has been a TENS unit on a timer. I usually wake up a number of times during the night not because I’m tied up but because the breast vacuum system becomes uncomfortable. Or I get aroused. Lol. Always make sure that there’s a pair of shears or clipper on the night stand. Just in case. In hotels, I have had fire alarms go off at 3am and had to leave my room fast. Get funny stares being the only one in the parking lot wearing heels...
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Sounds pretty extreme.

Karren
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Karren »

Stahlketten wrote:Sounds pretty extreme.
You sound like my wife? Lol.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

We all have our different aesthetics. Bondage appeals to me. Discomfort does not, especially while attempting to sleep.

Karren
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Karren »

Stahlketten wrote:We all have our different aesthetics. Bondage appeals to me. Discomfort does not, especially while attempting to sleep.
That is true! Guess I’ve always needed to be a bit uncomfortable doing this just... not painful but not comfortable on multiple levels. I also play ice hockey a couple nights a week.... which can also be uncomfortable! Overall.... Does make for some sleepless nights. Lol.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Karren wrote:
Stahlketten wrote:We all have our different aesthetics. Bondage appeals to me. Discomfort does not, especially while attempting to sleep.
That is true! Guess I’ve always needed to be a bit uncomfortable doing this just... not painful but not comfortable on multiple levels. I also play ice hockey a couple nights a week.... which can also be uncomfortable! Overall.... Does make for some sleepless nights. Lol.
I do that and I really don't think I could sleep at all. The next day I would wake up like a zombie :lol:

Karren
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Karren »

Natyropes wrote: I do that and I really don't think I could sleep at all. The next day I would wake up like a zombie :lol:
If I can get 3 hours sleep I’m good for a day... and can keep that up for a few days but then I would need 10 to catch up. Playing late night ice hockey for decades has me programmed to need less sleep a few days a week at least.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I tend to be pretty easy to wake up and being uncomfortable and getting woken up every hour or two isn't something that works well for me as I have gotten older. The stimulation is great, but dragging through the next day because of lack of sleep is painful.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

Stahlketten wrote:I tend to be pretty easy to wake up and being uncomfortable and getting woken up every hour or two isn't something that works well for me as I have gotten older. The stimulation is great, but dragging through the next day because of lack of sleep is painful.
I didn't realize how good of sleep I could get until I wasn't restrained at night after about a year of being chained in bed continuously. I hadnt slept that well in a long time.

Moral of the story from my experience is you get used to it as you can forget what it feels like to be free at night. My suggestion is to stick with it for at least a week and see if it is for you.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

lotharj wrote:My suggestion is to stick with it for at least a week and see if it is for you.
This last sentence in my opinion is the most important thing: to see if this is for you or not ;)

naelasa
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by naelasa »

each to their own, I'm such a fussy sleeper and constantly moving I can't sleep if I can't move heh.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

There are two approaches, the cold turkey method of starting as you mean to go on and hoping that eventually the need for sleep will overcome the discomfort or distraction of being tied, and the softly softly method of starting out mildly restricted and increasing the severity each time you get a good night's sleep until you're completely immobile.

naelasa
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by naelasa »

to be honest mind you, I don't sleep much at nights lol

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Lack of sleep WILL catch up with you and not in nice ways.