Your most recurrent fantasy

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: Your most recurrent fantasy

Unread post by boundBinder »

Natyropes wrote:
Tesgri wrote:Well our trunk is big enough for like 2-3 people, so rope party?
Well, the only thing better than being tied up and gagged in the trunk of the car is being tied up and gagged in the trunk of the car with company. :lol:
Company is fine, but we have to make sure and tape those fingers into tight fists, though. Can't have the 'company' picking at any knots, now. ;)

Also make sure those gags and blindfolds(if present) are secure, too.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

boundBinder wrote:Company is fine, but we have to make sure and tape those fingers into tight fists, though. Can't have the 'company' picking at any knots, now. ;)

For sure, be sure to buy stock in duct tape, loooots will be used. ;)

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ducttapelover »

@Tesgri and @boundBinder, great ideas! ;)

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

boundBinder wrote:
Natyropes wrote:
Well, the only thing better than being tied up and gagged in the trunk of the car is being tied up and gagged in the trunk of the car with company. :lol:
Company is fine, but we have to make sure and tape those fingers into tight fists, though. Can't have the 'company' picking at any knots, now. ;)

Company or not, taping hands should be done to make escape more difficult :)
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

boundBinder wrote:
Natyropes wrote:

...and I thought you were saying that to prevent one of the girls from doing something "naughty" to the other girls tied up. :lol:

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

angel_uk wrote:
boundBinder wrote:
Natyropes wrote: Well, the only thing better than being tied up and gagged in the trunk of the car is being tied up and gagged in the trunk of the car with company. :lol:

Company or not, taping hands should be done to make escape more difficult :)
...from what I read of the story, I think the problem is not that you run away but that you end up all banged up inside the trunk of the car.

Anyway, I still can't get the idea out of my head. And even less will I get rid of it if I keep looking for things that encourage me to do it. :D
82012.jpg

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

Maybe if enough of us get restrained and packed into the trunk we won't be able to move around enough to get all banged up. Sounds like a fun theory to test anyway. :D

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

steellover wrote:Maybe if enough of us get restrained and packed into the trunk we won't be able to move around enough to get all banged up. Sounds like a fun theory to test anyway. :D
I'm in :lol:

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Don't forget the weather- if you're tied in a blanket wrap, that would keep you warm in a cold trunk as well as offering a cushioning effect from being banged around. :-D

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

all this talk about get tied up in car trunk remind me of my fantasy of selfbondage on trunk secretly on public, shopping complex underground parking lot. love to try but my car is small hatchback which is kind of crampy.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Haruka wrote:all this talk about get tied up in car trunk remind me of my fantasy of selfbondage on trunk secretly on public, shopping complex underground parking lot. love to try but my car is small hatchback which is kind of crampy.
The wife and I have actually talked about doing something like that with a truck - so long as the truck bed is covered you can have someone all tied up with plenty of comfy room.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Haruka wrote:all this talk about get tied up in car trunk remind me of my fantasy of selfbondage on trunk secretly on public, shopping complex underground parking lot. love to try but my car is small hatchback which is kind of crampy.
What I fantasized about was being tied up and gagged by my wife in the trunk of a car, but what you propose, doing it alone, adds an extra level of complexity to the whole thing. The whole thing should be planned much better. ;)

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

Tesgri wrote:
The wife and I have actually talked about doing something like that with a truck - so long as the truck bed is covered you can have someone all tied up with plenty of comfy room.
truck is cool, or a van. atleast sedan car trunk should be perfect but it is the kind of car i didnt owned.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

Natyropes wrote:
What I fantasized about was being tied up and gagged by my wife in the trunk of a car, but what you propose, doing it alone, adds an extra level of complexity to the whole thing. The whole thing should be planned much better. ;)
selfbondage alone could bit tricky but it kind 'fun' if manage to done it properly.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Haruka wrote:
Natyropes wrote:
selfbondage alone could bit tricky but it kind 'fun' if manage to done it properly.
Yes, selfbondage is fun, although now I prefer to do it with my wife. :D