Selbondage after bondage

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
gaby0001
Chair Bound

Selbondage after bondage

Unread post by gaby0001 »

I started this from my teenage years. I shared my taste for ropes only with few people. But after I got married I was able to fully enjoy of bondage with my husband. Anyway I still enjoy of selfbondage from time to time. My question is addressed to people who started doing selfbondage and now have a partner to enjoy bondage: do you still practice selfbondage? Or just discarted this from your life? :?:

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: Selbondage after bondage

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Like many here, I first started with self-bondage and I was finally lucky enough to find an enthusiastic and willing partner! Sometimes I would tie her up, sometimes she would tie me up, and we had a great time for a couple of years. :)

Sometimes she would convince me to start without her, usually when she was on her way over to my place -- so it was self-bondage until she arrived and then she would take my keys away, or add some restraints, or otherwise make it stop being "SELF bondage." :)

Still other times if one person or the other were busy or at work, we were each able to indulge in "SAFER self-bondage, with a backup person" and would let the other person know what we were doing via a phone call or e-mail at the start and end of our sessions. Neither of us ever got stuck during those adventures, but it was nice to know that there WAS someone who would come and check on us (and who had a key to the door) if they didn't hear from us after a prearranged amount of time.

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

My wife and I engage in bondage games but I'm definitely the damsel in this relationship. :)

I will sometimes tie myself up and have her come and "discover" me. She'll taunt me, add to my bondage etc.

I will also sometimes tie myself up and have my phone send a delayed text message to her to come to the bedroom.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

It's certainly gone down in frequency but I do still do a bit here and there, usually with the wife then finding me and, depending on the mood, joining in or leaving me be. I really should get back into the practice, it's so easy to just set it aside and forget about it.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

stephanie_cd wrote:Sometimes she would convince me to start without her, usually when she was on her way over to my place -- so it was self-bondage until she arrived and then she would take my keys away, or add some restraints, or otherwise make it stop being "SELF bondage."
That's nice. I do something similar but in reverse: I'm the one who tells my husband that I'm going to start without him and I'll wait for him tied up :D

gaby0001
Chair Bound

vm1971 wrote:I will sometimes tie myself up and have her come and "discover" me. She'll taunt me, add to my bondage etc.
I like to do the same :D

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Tesgri wrote:It's certainly gone down in frequency but I do still do a bit here and there, usually with the wife then finding me and, depending on the mood, joining in or leaving me be. I really should get back into the practice, it's so easy to just set it aside and forget about it.
Sometimes I really miss selfbondage but the real one, completely alone :roll:

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

My Jailer and I don't have the same level of interest so what satisfies her may not be enough for me, so: Yes.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

Stahlketten wrote:My Jailer and I don't have the same level of interest so what satisfies her may not be enough for me, so: Yes.
...and your Jailer knows it?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I am certain she does, but other than while we are playing, we don't talk much about it.
With her it seems to be a mood thing and not very predictable.

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

I have always played alone even when I have been in a relationship with someone I have shared my kinky interests with.

I have never really tied myself up and waited to be found but I have dressed up and put a few toys and things on the bed for them to find.
Once when I was at home I was sexting my girlfriend while she was at work. She had been very busy and in lots of meetings and was getting rather annoyed by my naughty texts lol. At lunch time she came round to my house in really bad mood. She grabbed me pulled me across her knee holding me down with her hand pulling my hair and with her elbow in my back. She then pulled up my skirt and proceeded to spank my bum hard with a ruler. I laughed at first but it hurt and I totally deserved it.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

lisahs5 wrote:I have always played alone even when I have been in a relationship with someone I have shared my kinky interests with.

I have never really tied myself up and waited to be found but I have dressed up and put a few toys and things on the bed for them to find.
You should try selfbondage. Maybe you like it 8-)

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

Oh I do play bondage games on my own.
Fantasies are so much fun and normally better than trying to play them for real.
I like to tie myself up and then I can let my imagination run wild anything can happen.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

Tesgri wrote:It's certainly gone down in frequency but I do still do a bit here and there, usually with the wife then finding me and, depending on the mood, joining in or leaving me be. I really should get back into the practice, it's so easy to just set it aside and forget about it.
It's the same for me too. I still do, but not as much as before.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

I had been out of practice for a while as well, so this post inspired me.

I decided to try and tie myself with rope that was inescapable, knowing that my owner would be home in the evening as an additional safety . We also have a pair of emergency room shears that I placed next to me as well for an immediate release if needed.

I started by putting on a diaper (this would likely be several hours) and doing a foot-toe web harness on each foot and then did a shibari like chest harness. Next proceeded to do a standard wrap and constricter knot at my instep, ankle, below knee, and above knee. Attached my usual leather collar and leash locked to the arm of the couch.

Next I created two wrap coils for my elbows and wrists and complimentary two slipknot noose constrictor ropes, one with a small loop on the draw side and the other one with draw side loose for now. I put the coils and constrictor slip knot around one arm at the elbow and wrist. Using my free hand I put on a blindfold. Next placed my arms behind my back and wiggled my free arm into the elbow wrap and then the wrist wrap with the loose constrictor knots in the middle.

I laid down on my pet bed on the floor on my stomach .
I then placed the elbow draw string loop on my big toe and kicked out tightening the wrap around my elbows. Next I attached the wrist draw string to my ankle wrap, put on my mittens, and then straightened my legs a little finalizing the cinch on my wrists and putting me into a looser than normal hog tie.

I excitedly struggled for about 20 minutes trying to get loose and was very impressed that I did indeed manage to tie myself into a situation that I couldn't free myself from. After a while though my elbows were starting to ache and regretting that decision, however, somehow I managed to sleep as I was surprised waking at the sound of my owner closing the house door.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Yes, I still do self bondage even though my wife ties me up. She doesn't like to play as often as I do and sometimes I like to experiment with different gags and things when she isn't home.