nervous

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
leider12000
Chair Bound

Re: nervous

Unread post by leider12000 »

Stahlketten wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 15:14 I have only tried the ice release a couple times.
A vitamin bottle or pill bottle makes a pretty good mould for the ice.
Tie two loops with pieces of string and put them on different sides of the vitamin bottle before filling with water.
Make sure the loops don't touch each other and the only thing connecting them is ice.
You can make several of these of different sizes and leave them in the freezer until you need them.
the loops make it easy to attach a weighted key to one loop and hang the ice from the other loop.

I was quite surprised at how long even a small piece of ice took to melt, so you might want to test the release a few times without being in bondage before actually relying on it for real.
That was mine plan first check a few times before doing it
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

I've done similar but with the end of a length of light chain in a 250ml-1l plastic bottle which is frozen and attached to a leg of the bed with cable ties or velcro straps. So for instance one arm is restrained by that, the other by a timer padlock for redundancy.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

Jimdini wrote: 06 Jun 2021, 20:25
Haruka wrote: 06 Jun 2021, 18:25 If I am not gagged I just can call out for help right?
Yes :!: ,
As you are already nervous you could easily panic and choke on a gag , the risk of reflux gagging or choking is always there with a gag :gag: .
:!: It is safer not to wear a gag, :!: the gag safety warning :!: A strip of tape across the lips can often come free enough to open your mouth to shout, but if you are retching and you do bring something up it can still be enough to stop you clearing your mouth and air ways.
Although a lot of us SB practitioners do use gags. it is with he knowledge of the risks involved, and we will have tried the gags under stress when we can easily remove them :!: .
Gags that totally block the mouth shouldn't be avoided solo, like fully stuffing the mouth with cloth(risk of cloth spreading into throat) and held in by cloth, strap or taping, inflatable gags (e.g. butterfly, this will fill the mouth so completely no air can pass), as well as total enclosure hoods with just nose or mouth holes/gromets (if they dislodge you can suffocate).
Most people use ball gags not just for the visible look, but because you can breath round them (and gag talk) and usually make a fair bit of noise.
Remember the vast majority of videos/photo's you find on line (even those showing self bondage), have someone filming them who can help if they start to have breathing/choking problems while gagged.
usually i just use multilayer of tape. did try stuffed cloth in mouth but not really comfortable.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

gaggedutopia wrote: 06 Jun 2021, 22:34
Haruka wrote: 06 Jun 2021, 18:25 any tutorial for this? like to try playing with raspberry pi.
Kind of. Having a Raspberry Pi control a magnet isn't really difficult. The GPIO on the Pi is used to control the relay for the magnet. Most beginner tutorials will show you how to do something similar. If all you want is a magnet release you can do that with a simple wall timer with a power supply and magnet. Timer runs out, power is cut and key is release.
thanks. will be looking about this.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

But, don't get too comfortable. Isn't being nervous part of the excitement of self bondage? I want to be able to pretend that I am totally helpless, even if I can get free. There is that moment, when all of the other restraints are in place, and you start to close the last lock or handcuff. click . . . click . . . click . . .
dSteve