New Here Hi Peeps

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
selfbondagefemale
Unfettered Newbie

New Here Hi Peeps

Unread post by selfbondagefemale »

Hi everyone hope all is well in here, first off I never new this forum existed until i was told about it from another site so I'm new to this site however not new to self bondage

I have do have a large amount of gear that I would say 90 percent are lockable and from the ice release I started using to timer locks etc its great that technology has changed and helped out.

So nearly 20 years from when I started out doing self bondage I'm now finding it hard to come up with ideas so feel free to help out

X

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: New Here Hi Peeps

Unread post by Petrajane »

Hi there @selfbondagefemale, welcome to the forums.

Got to agree, technology has improved so much over the years. I used a timer socket to set very limited on/off periods for a Magic Wand to now having the ability to set 30 options (15 on/15 off) using an Alexa connected smart plug which is wonderful and takes me away for a long period of time.

selfbondagefemale
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by selfbondagefemale »

Hi, never thought of the alexa plug in timers, I use the 24 pin plug in timers to control wand and I have magnetic lock that can plug into it too

I like the fail safe with them as no power releases the locks, what I have now is lock boxes that can delay opening times for up to 10days or padlocks that max time is 99 hours

We all had a lock down but I had a lock in haha, most the time I'm still working from home out go to the office 2/3 times a week

I'm more for metal now leather for longer periods of time but have nice metal collar and cuff set light to wear and can't over tighten once padlocked in place

Just sometimes I find my self stuck for ideas and reach out for something new

X

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Hi, Welcome to the site. Yes, Selfbondage can get repetitious. Do you check out BoundAnna and its forum, they have quite a lot of different scenarios and suggestions.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

This is my current setup, strapped to a solid chair by my ankles, in heels, butt plug, control panties, positioned on a bar with a magic wand on the Alexa smart plug. Gagged, blindfolded, hooded and steel collar, matching the cuffs, then a chain fastened to the bar and up to the panel gag straps, through the collar. Strapped to the chair to stop me from moving too much to prevent easing the butt plug/bar and vibrations, elbows strapped and wrists cuffed to the chain.
The outfit is a tight red PVC mini skirt and satin ivory blouse.
The smart plug keeps me entertained throughout the session which is controlled via Qwerty22's self-bondage movement controller.

selfbondagetorment
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by selfbondagetorment »

I use a lot of technology to enhance self-bondage... magnetic locks, timers, remote control toys, etc. Feel free to message me.