Solo Newbie

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
KnottyGirl97
Unfettered Newbie

Solo Newbie

Unread post by KnottyGirl97 »

Being tied, choked, etc. is a HUGE turn on for me, was wondering if anyone wanted to see images of my self-made breast harness or had good ideas for practicing self-bondage or could guide me in new skills for self-bondage?

Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Solo Newbie

Unread post by Nonconformer »

Always have an emergency release, especially if you are into choaking. I have had a couple of close calls in the past.

I like being stuck in bondage for long time. But on my own its hard to find a way of becoming completely immobile. I like using handcuffs with the keys on timed release. My back up is 1 key on top of some bookshelves connected to some rope that would bring a glass jar filled with paint down with it that would certainly smash.

My second spare key is in my car in a communal car park. Which would be highly embarrasing if seen, but at least its a quick escape.

Sorry to post the boring stuff. But please be safe

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Welcome, KnottyGirl. Yes, pictures would be nice.

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

What experience do you already have? Always happy to provide ideas.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Welcome to the forum.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

KnottyGirl:

Yes, I would love to see pictures of your breast harness! I am sure we all would.

If you would like to get some ideas for self bondage, give us some information so we know what we have to work with.

Do you live alone, or do you have roommates?
Do you live in a house, condo, apartment, ???
What kind of toys do you have?
Do you want it to include pain, discomfort, tight bondage, or ???
What experience do you have?

R.Mc.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

I think of two distinct sets of self-bondage: one where you provide yourself with some means of escape, and two, where you are dependent on someone to release you. I am fortunate to have someone to do that.
One of my favorites is hands over head to a ring in the ceiling. First get your wrists tied in front with your arms through a loop of rope. Step up onto a stool or something to get you off of the floor. Attach the loop to the ring. Step off of the stool and kick it out of reach. Of course there are many embellishments but this is the basic idea.
If everything has been adjusted properly you should be standing on the floor, wrists stretched tightly overhead, with no means of escape. Now you wait for your (pre-arranged) rescue.
Happy tying.
dSteve

Amordaza
Chair Bound

Unread post by Amordaza »

KnottyGirl97 wrote: 02 Jan 2023, 01:59 Being tied, choked, etc. is a HUGE turn on for me, was wondering if anyone wanted to see images of my self-made breast harness or had good ideas for practicing self-bondage or could guide me in new skills for self-bondage?
I think the BoundAnna web site and forum (https://www.boundanna.com/) is a good resource on self-bondage safety and self-bondage techniques. It hosts a wealth of information on basic techniques and timed release methods. Most importantly, it provides safety information. Self-bondage is dangerous; you need to study up on how to mitigate the risks.

The BoundAnna forums are also quite useful. I highly recommend them. They include discussions, scenario ideas, dares, real-life self-bondage stories, and fictional stories, among other things.

Above all, play safe.