Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread post by Jimdini »

Have you tried the chair idea. :?:

One I used to do a lot when I was younger, after seeing a lasso act at the circus, you will need a lot of room for this (e.g. a long hallway leading into a large room)and a very long rope (100 or so feet), I used to do this in our back garden.
Get your long rope make a slip knot in one end an form a large loop then form a small loop just big enough to slip both your hands/wrists through. Hook the fixed loop at chest height to something solid (I use to use a tree with a hook screwed in)and then run out the rope. Pass the loop with the slip knot over your arms and chest just above your elbows and pull back until it is tight. then take the rope form a loop and work it over your arms down to your elbows and pull back until it is tight and your elbows are together, form another loop and work this over your wrists and pull back until it is tight. Now form another loop (from here on it gets difficult)and lift your leg and work it up as high up your thigh as possible before pulling back, do the same with the other leg (I would recommend wearing tight briefs doing this, I trapped a bollock once and nearly became a soprano), you now need to do the same working the loops to just above the knee and then another loop you hop into and work up to your ankles and tighten. now start hopping around in circles winding the rope around you, try and keep it as taught as you can once you can grab it with your hands keep winding at this level until the hooked loop is in front of you (you may have to pull back tightening the loops still more to achieve this). Now a little bit of frustration, flip the rope until the loop comes off the hook and feed the rope back to your hands and work your hands through until the loop is around your wrists.
You should now be quite well bound and if you lower yourself to the ground and fall on your side you are not going to be able to stand up again. I used to hop down the garden a short way and then drop to the ground and worm my way to my knife when I wanted to get free.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Mrescapeanything
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Mrescapeanything »

Doing some self bondage later this evening.i have the time lock in the freezer..any rope ideas?

Katie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Katie »

Tie rope around your anckles and tie them to your balls really tight so it hurts. Your knees should be stuck bent with ankles tied directly to balls. The time lock should be used to to bind your wrist above head to bed or rafter.

Mrescapeanything
Unfettered Newbie

This weekend is a good self bondage weekend for me but I need some ideas what to do.
Things I have:pair of handcuffs,plenty of rope,tape,ball gag,note I have to pick the handcuff locks with a safety pin because the key is lost..ill take any predicament or timed dares or challenges.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Mrescapeanything wrote: 19 Nov 2021, 20:39 have to pick the handcuff locks with a safety pin because the key is lost
:shock:
What ever you end up doing DO NOT USE THE HANDCUFFS :!: , handcuffs are risky with keys with no key they are down right DANGEROUS, either throw them away or go on line and buy replacement keys.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Siensto
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Siensto »

hi, I'm alone rn for a couple of hours and was looking for some self bondage till I found this place

I'm still fairly new and don't own any equipment but have

3 ropes (not long about 1,5m)
4 pieces of cloth I can use
a lace I tend to tie around my cock most of the time
2 belts, one I can fold into beltcuffs the other having holes from begin to end so it can be fastened as tight as possible

I can use one of those cloths as a gag and/or blindfold

a vibrator, one I can only attach to my genitals
some clothespins

I can also use a chair for this, it has no arm rests but the back is open with a cross as support
I usually go between somewhere of 20 min up to an hour
I have to do with what I have and wish to buy more in the future, but up until now I haven't had any trouble or anything
I'm more looking for smt to pass the time and feel helpless in than to have it be a real challenge to get out or to get exposed.
I'm looking forward to ideas and positions you'll have for me
Last edited by Siensto on 03 Dec 2021, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

UKBicouple
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by UKBicouple »

kat wrote: 03 Feb 2013, 12:21 Am always up for new ones! Happy to give them out too if anyone wants
:D We'd love to trade dares any time Kat

Mrescapeanything
Unfettered Newbie

Dares or challenges request

Recently I heard that rope ratchets are good for self bondage..I just got 4 of them and I'm looking for a good dare or challenge..any ideas?I do have someone to let me out if needed

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Just go with a spreadeagle on a bed for the first time.
Put leather cuffs on your wrists and ankles. Tie the ropes from the cuffs through the ratchets and attach the ropes to the four corners of the bed.. Then attach the ankle cuffs and pull the bottom pair tight to spread your legs as wide as possible. Next attach the top two to your wrist cuffs and pull them as tight as you can. If you get the tension right you will be unable to move, and will find your breathing restricted (DON'T USE A GAG). If you get this really tight, I doubt you will be able to activate the releases by yourself .
You are going to want to call your back up person to release you pretty quickly I think. ;)

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

This weekend I (potentially) have the weekend in the house all to myself. I say potentially because plans are still nebulous and may be cancelled but I should know for certain by Wednesday...

So, that means time from Friday evening until Sunday morning for play...

In this time I will have to make sure I look after the dog (regular walks of at least 2 hours in total time, feeding times being morning and early evening, around 6), do housework and may be expected to visit someone who lives a public transport distance away but is kink friendly.

So, looking for suggestions. I have:

- various female clothing with a mix of kinky (PVC dress, PVC lingerie) and mundane (skirts, dresses, tops etc) and including wigs, breasts, heels, a variety of underwear and make up.
- Two long lengths of black cotton rope (which I have used in the past to do shibari ties on myself)
- metal arm and leg cuffs locked with padlocks and connected by short chains.
- A set of faux leather cuffs which can fit either wrists or ankles which can be linked by a short chain or have rope tied to them by d rings
- a PVC hood with small eye holes and mouth hole
- a leather hood with the mouth widened to accomodate a gag
- a variety of gags (ball, leather stuffer, large bit)
- Bondage tape
- Chastity devices (I do plan to wear one of these all weekend anyway).
- Nipple clamps (clover) linked by a chain
- a TENS machine with nipple, cock and anal electrodes (but can only use one of each at a time)
- a bullet vibrator

I'm planning to be in femme mode all the time I am in private in the house and likely also wearing at the very least female underwear and the chastity at all other times.

So, any suggestions or dares? I'd like to see what you can come up with to make my weekend more interesting...

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

fetishdj wrote: 01 May 2022, 16:35 This weekend I (potentially) have the weekend in the house all to myself. I say potentially because plans are still nebulous and may be cancelled but I should know for certain by Wednesday...

So, that means time from Friday evening until Sunday morning for play...

In this time I will have to make sure I look after the dog (regular walks of at least 2 hours in total time, feeding times being morning and early evening, around 6), do housework and may be expected to visit someone who lives a public transport distance away but is kink friendly.

So, looking for suggestions. I have:

- various female clothing with a mix of kinky (PVC dress, PVC lingerie) and mundane (skirts, dresses, tops etc) and including wigs, breasts, heels, a variety of underwear and make up.
- Two long lengths of black cotton rope (which I have used in the past to do shibari ties on myself)
- metal arm and leg cuffs locked with padlocks and connected by short chains.
- A set of faux leather cuffs which can fit either wrists or ankles which can be linked by a short chain or have rope tied to them by d rings
- a PVC hood with small eye holes and mouth hole
- a leather hood with the mouth widened to accomodate a gag
- a variety of gags (ball, leather stuffer, large bit)
- Bondage tape
- Chastity devices (I do plan to wear one of these all weekend anyway).
- Nipple clamps (clover) linked by a chain
- a TENS machine with nipple, cock and anal electrodes (but can only use one of each at a time)
- a bullet vibrator

I'm planning to be in femme mode all the time I am in private in the house and likely also wearing at the very least female underwear and the chastity at all other times.

So, any suggestions or dares? I'd like to see what you can come up with to make my weekend more interesting...
No one replied to the above when I posted it way back when... but I have another weekend this weekend coming so I am still interested in any dares, so here is a repost...

Sammie22
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sammie22 »

Hey so I have one I would like to post, the time limit can be however long I guess the longer the better. I have two vibes, a ton of rope like so much you can’t use it all, a blindfold, microfoam tape, duct tape and gaffer tape, panties and pantyhose for stuffing or the hose can be used for other things. A harness ball gag. And that’s it I’m very well experienced with rope like I can do hogties, ball ties, I can tie my elbows, and do a chest harness that pins my arms there’s like a few things I can’t do like a reverse prayer but that’s just about it!