Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
newslave
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Official Dares and Ideas Thread

Unread post by newslave »

kat wrote:I'm glad you enjoyed it:)

I could go for a dare...

I have:

Handcuffs
locking leather cuffs (fit on ankles or wrists)
a load of rope/chain/padlocks
clover nipple clamps
buttplug with strap to keep it in
insertable vibrator (also with strap)
harness ballgag
all kinds of clothes/lingerie
First off Dress In a Leather Corset and pull it tight (but not so tight you cant breathe) then put on a Tight Leather Dress, No Bra or panties but before you put on the dress Make sure the Nipple Clamps are on. The Insert the butt plug in your butt with a little lube and then insert the vibrator in to your pussy and make sure they are both tightly strap in and then take the Locking Leather cuffs and put them on your ankles and lock them then take a 6 inch chain and connect the cuffs together and the take another chain and wrap it above the knees and make sure it is tight but not tight enough to cut off blood ciruclation and then take 3 inch chain and connect the chain above the knees to the chain connecting the ankle cuffs then take an 6 inch chain and connect it from the chain above the knees to the chain to the nipple clamps and then take the keys to all the padlocks and hand cuffs and hide them in various places in the house and then take another chain of at least 8 inches and wrap it around your waist and then take the handcuffs and padlock the cuffs to the chain around the waist and then put your hands in the cuffs (make sure you can key the hole) and then go all over the house and find the keys but there a catch you CAN NOT release your self until all keys are found. By the way Make sure the strap to the butt plug and vibator is also locked and the vibator on high and dont cum until release. Good Luck! :twisted: post the results on here please
For the record - i live with 2 friends, one male one female. I usually get about one day a week to myself in the house. Happy to incorporate an other common household items. Use your imagination.

Thank you!

newslave
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by newslave »

newslave wrote:
kat wrote:I'm glad you enjoyed it:)

I could go for a dare...

I have:

Handcuffs
locking leather cuffs (fit on ankles or wrists)
a load of rope/chain/padlocks
clover nipple clamps
buttplug with strap to keep it in
insertable vibrator (also with strap)
harness ballgag
all kinds of clothes/lingerie
First off Dress In a Leather Corset and pull it tight (but not so tight you cant breathe) then put on a Tight Leather Dress, No Bra or panties but before you put on the dress Make sure the Nipple Clamps are on. The Insert the butt plug in your butt with a little lube and then insert the vibrator in to your pussy and make sure they are both tightly strap in and then take the Locking Leather cuffs and put them on your ankles and lock them then take a 6 inch chain and connect the cuffs together and the take another chain and wrap it above the knees and make sure it is tight but not tight enough to cut off blood ciruclation and then take 3 inch chain and connect the chain above the knees to the chain connecting the ankle cuffs then take an 6 inch chain and connect it from the chain above the knees to the chain to the nipple clamps and then take the keys to all the padlocks and hand cuffs and hide them in various places in the house and then take another chain of at least 8 inches and wrap it around your waist and then take the handcuffs and padlock the cuffs to the chain around the waist and then put your hands in the cuffs (make sure you can key the hole) and then go all over the house and find the keys but there a catch you CAN NOT release your self until all keys are found. By the way Make sure the strap to the butt plug and vibator is also locked and the vibator on high and dont cum until release. Good Luck! :twisted: post the results on here please one other thing make sure you wear the ball gag from the beginning to the end i mean from the time you put the outfit one and make sure it is go and tight and locked and It must be the last thing to come off
For the record - i live with 2 friends, one male one female. I usually get about one day a week to myself in the house. Happy to incorporate an other common household items. Use your imagination.

Thank you!

fluffy917
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by fluffy917 »

hey im looking for some suggestion, tonight im gonna be handcuffed, doing random stuff around the apartment, dishes ect. would like to make this difficult, any suggestions? ive got many household items, but not many toys, so be a lil creative and il do my best to comply, if i get enough replys i might just spend the whole night in them ;) i like pain and restriction, but im up for almost anything, so dont be afraid to ask or suggest somthin :)

kat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kat »

newslave wrote: First off Dress In a Leather Corset and pull it tight (but not so tight you cant breathe) then put on a Tight Leather Dress, No Bra or panties but before you put on the dress Make sure the Nipple Clamps are on. The Insert the butt plug in your butt with a little lube and then insert the vibrator in to your pussy and make sure they are both tightly strap in and then take the Locking Leather cuffs and put them on your ankles and lock them then take a 6 inch chain and connect the cuffs together and the take another chain and wrap it above the knees and make sure it is tight but not tight enough to cut off blood ciruclation and then take 3 inch chain and connect the chain above the knees to the chain connecting the ankle cuffs then take an 6 inch chain and connect it from the chain above the knees to the chain to the nipple clamps and then take the keys to all the padlocks and hand cuffs and hide them in various places in the house and then take another chain of at least 8 inches and wrap it around your waist and then take the handcuffs and padlock the cuffs to the chain around the waist and then put your hands in the cuffs (make sure you can key the hole) and then go all over the house and find the keys but there a catch you CAN NOT release your self until all keys are found. By the way Make sure the strap to the butt plug and vibator is also locked and the vibator on high and dont cum until release. Good Luck! :twisted: post the results on here please
Soo.. I think I did this correctly. I don't have a leather corset but I substituted it for anoter one and I do have a tight PVC dress so I added that as requested. I had the nipple clamps on underneath which hurt like hell cos the dress was so tight against them.

I put the buttplug and vibe in and used one of those straps that go under your crotch and round your stomach to hold them in under the dress. I cuffed my ankles on a short chain like you said, then chained my knees together andatahed the two so I was basically kneeling and could only kneel up a few inches before the chain stopped me. The chain to the nipple clamps made it REALLY hard to move a all without a lot of pain and because the chain went up my dress it pulled at them constantly and I hadn't made it more than a few metres when one of the clamps pulled off my nipple. Was so so so painful but made movig a little easier. The other on stayed on for the whole thing. There are 2 steps outside my room which were hard to negotiate... and to be honst i basically fell down the second one. This had taken around 15 minutes and (sorry) I had already cum and the buttplug was very uncomfortable. Am going to buy a new smaller one for the future.

I made it to the kes fairly easily after that. It took a while but I got them without too many issues. The dress ended up round my waist because of all the wriggling and despite my best efforts to "eject" the buttplug/vibe, the strap kept them in.

It was a fun one!:) Happy to take a nother dare whenever. I'll look through the more recent ones and try to think up one for someon else too.

submissive
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by submissive »

I'm always looking for different ways to tie myself up... most of the time i use ice cubes as a timer... or the CD-rom drive...

The image shows the available toys...

Edited as the images shown were not your own. MsBehavin

items: bed-bondage-set with velcro cuffs, (10cm high) discipline collar, pump-up gag, steel handcuffs, steel ankle cuffs, steel thumb cuffs, various padlocks, combination padlocks, snap hooks and carabiners, 3m of chain, 2 dog chains, various pieces of rope, leather wrist cuffs, leather ankle cuffs, ball-gag head harness, ball-gag, leather hood, latex shirt, latex slip, pump-up vibrating plug, clover-clamps, nipple clamps , vitatronic tens unit, electro plug, electro cock ring, electro ball parachute, electro clamps, cb6000, clothes hangers with clamps, dog collar, leash, bondage slave harness, muzzle gag with plug, cock and ball strap with dull pin pricks, plug with tail, bit-gag, latex gas mask, ball parachute with sharp pin pricks, different sizes of home made spreader bars, humbler, muzzle gag with snap on tube, home made whip.

Like i said, always open for ideas... or maybe online play partners... you can always send me a pm to get in direct contact.

cdbondagewhore
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cdbondagewhore »

Hi all,

I'm new here (male CD) and I'm in need of good strict or predicament (or both) scenario. One which caused me to have to fuck a dildo or stand/walk lots in heels would be nice.

I'm up for trying anything at all and I can do overnight, in my house (live alone) or in my lockable outside shed, so hit me with your best scenarios.

Equipment List:
  • 2x Metal Handcuffs
    Metal spreader bar with shackles for wrists & ankles
    Metal bar with 3 D'rings (top, bottom and middle) - Can be used for hogties or between collar and spreader bar, or attachment to fixed points in house.
    Posture collar with D-Ring
    Blindfold
    Ball gag
    Spider gag
    Lots of key padlocks
Sextoy List:
  • Vibrating 8" dildo
    Suction cup 8" dildo (Can be attached to walls, floors etc)
    Bullet vibrator
    Inflatable & Vibrating butt plug
Clothing List:
  • Latex garter belt
    Various dresses
    Latex thong & bra
    Various normal thongs, bras & strings.
    Stockings
    Latex stockings
    Brunette wig
    6" heels - shoes/pumps, no platform (painful & difficult to walk in!)
    8" heels - sandals, 4" platform
    6" heels - sandals, no platform
    6" heels - sandals, 1.5" platform
    Various makeup such as lipstick, lipgloss etc.
I look forward to doing your scenarios! (Reply below or PM!)

Patrice
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Patrice »

I have some spare time alone at home coming up, and I want a dare or challenge.

I am a cross-dresser, and I have a wide selection of dresses, skirts, blouses, high-heeled shoes and boots, etc. I also have a fetish for lycra and encasement. But I don't have any latex or leather in my wardrobe.

And of course I like tying myself up. I have ropes, leather cuffs, steel cuffs, chains, blindfolds, collars and hoods. Plus a few padlocks :D

I would like to hear any suggestions you have. Don't worry about the specific bondage and clothes, but please suggest a theme - I'm fairly adaptable.

And please tell me how long the bondage should last. I want to tie myself up knowing that it is by somebody else's choice how I am tied and for how long.

Waiting hopefully,
Patrice

chastised one
Unfettered Newbie

a dare please

Unread post by chastised one »

I would like a dare please. I could pick one from here or one from Anna's sure but its so
much more fun to get one from you guys.
I have: dble lock handcuffs chains padlocks and leather cuffs. Posture collar bit gag and buttplug. 8" vaculoc dildo and clover clamps. I'll try any dare I'm a male in cb6000. Been in it for 4 days now. I'll post experience before andafter. Can do tonight.

ilovebondageforever
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ilovebondageforever »

Does anyone have any dares or ideas foe me?

Equipment i have:
-Rope
-Collars
-leather handcuffs
- ball gag
-nipple clamps

I know its very little equipment but can anyone come up with somrthing??

Gabriel
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gabriel »

Put on your nipple clamps - bonus points if you can attach something heavy to them!
Set up your release mechanism - ice, falling cellphone, etc.
Tie your legs around your ankles and under your knees.
Pass another rope between the ties to tighten them and make sure you can't wriggle out.
Put on a collar and gag yourself. Make sure you don't have a trouble breathing - if you do, take off the collar.
Tie a few loops around your arms, pinning them to your chest.
Cuff yourself behind your back.

Ta-da! Now all you can do is wriggle around and mmmph until your release mechanism goes off. ;)
Author of Introduction to Self-Bondage and Nine Tales of Submission - now available on Kindle! :)

kat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kat »

It's a shame this thread seems to have died. Anyone want to trade dares? I'd be happy to think some up for people if anyone wants.

walksonwalker2
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by walksonwalker2 »

Kris97 wrote:The ginger root didn't hurt as much as I remembered. the tying I did as you said and it left a bit of a large mark on my ankle still hurts a bit if wearing tight socks. An I had to use the scissors to release myself, I was 30 min tring to get the key and I couldn't, kept falling from my mouth

Thanks, I really enjoyed it!
If the ginger doesn't hurt enough, try some chilli sauce instead. Trust me it's very keen. To make it more fun, mix it with vaseline so you can't just wash it out with water.

I feel a Johhny Cash song coming on.
Two's company, three's an orgy.

http://www.bondageharness.co.uk

Gabriel
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gabriel »

It's been a while since i tried this... Let's see if i can get a dare. ;) i've just moved into my very own studio apartment, so privacy isn't an issue. It's all mine! Bwahahahaha...

But I digress. i'm a flexible young guy, I'm not into CBT, my release method is my cell phone (just let me know how long you'd like me to be tied) and i'll do any reasonable dare you guys will post! :D Here are my toys:
blindfold
plain ballgag
ballgag harness
posture collar
locking leather wrist cuffs
hinged handcuffs
a couple of belts
a loooooong piece of chain
a lot of rope (though i'm not very good at making any sort of advanced knots)
duct tape
panties&pantyhose :oops:

There are no good attachment points anywhere in the apartment (i.e., i can't chain myself to a water pipe) but i do have a heavy kettlebell.

Ready? Steady? Dare! 8-)
Author of Introduction to Self-Bondage and Nine Tales of Submission - now available on Kindle! :)

Ironic_Bondage_Name
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Ironic_Bondage_Name »

kat wrote:It's a shame this thread seems to have died. Anyone want to trade dares? I'd be happy to think some up for people if anyone wants.
I might like to take you up on this, kat!

I'm looking for a dare that will last somewhere in between 30 and 75 minutes (or around that) and will be a time-release scenario. I use the classic ice in tights release method, where the ice goes in the one legging piece, which is then threaded through a ring of some sort with the key attached. When the ice melts, the ring slides down the tights to me, basically!

My equipment goes as follows:
- 2 ball gags (1 harness panel gag, 1 ball gag with extra strap under the chin)
- 3 butt plugs (1 small, 1 big, 1 vibrating)
- anal hook
- handcuffs without a safety release
- 1x10m piece of rope
- 6 velcro cuffs (2 wrists, 2 ankles, 2 thighs (lame, I know, but they're holding up well and a whole lot cheaper!))
- 5 (give or take) shoelaces
- collar with 1 d-ring
- cable ties
- 4 padlocks (3 with key, 1 combination)
- Approximately 6 carabiners
- an inflatable air mattress
- a pull up bar (I can fasten myself to it, but no suspension!)
- a vibrator similar to the hitachi wand, and I will be getting an attachment that can keep my ass busy, especially if i tie a harness and keep it tight!

I would love to try something out soon!

Ironic_Bondage_Name
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Ironic_Bondage_Name »

Bump :shock:

rebel13rhp
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rebel13rhp »

Hello im trying this again im a man looking for a dare with a ice time release using some of these items
I have a ball gag
Handcuffs
3 padlocks
50 -100 foot of rope
pallet wrap
Duct tape
4 butplugs 1 small, 1 medium, and 2 large
1 large suction cup dildo
And various womans clothes
Any ideas/ dares would be great

kat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kat »

rebel13rhp wrote:Hello im trying this again im a man looking for a dare with a ice time release using some of these items
I have a ball gag
Handcuffs
3 padlocks
50 -100 foot of rope
pallet wrap
Duct tape
4 butplugs 1 small, 1 medium, and 2 large
1 large suction cup dildo
And various womans clothes
Any ideas/ dares would be great
Hi there.

So... put on your favourite women's outfit. I prefer slutty dresses on guys, but it's up to you. Then put in your biggest buttplug and tape it in. Then put on some tight underwear on top of that just to make sure it doesn't budge!

Get some of your rope and tie your ankles to your thighs so you're stuck in a kneeling position. Tie both legs independently so that they can move apart but so you can't get up or do anything but kneel. Then get more rope and tie it to your handcuffs. Then tie that tightly several times around your stomach so that the handcuffs are stuck behind you but the knots to the rope are in front of you.

Now, get some more duct tape out... What I want you to do is cut it into small strips (10 cm long or so) and attach it all over your legs and arms and anywhere else that has hair:P make sure you attach both ends of it really firmly but bunch the middle of each bit up so that there's air underneath it and it constantly pulls at you. Do this will at least 20 pieces of tape, all over any hair on your body.

Next, make sure your ice release is going to fall into somewhere you can reach when it melts! (don't forget this piece!)

Add a gag if you wish and cuff your hands into the cuffs. You shouldn't be able to move them from behind you. And if you've done the tape proplerly, any movement you make should be nice and painful!

Bonus points if you can supply any pics:P Have a good time x

kat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kat »

Ironic_Bondage_Name wrote:
kat wrote:It's a shame this thread seems to have died. Anyone want to trade dares? I'd be happy to think some up for people if anyone wants.
I might like to take you up on this, kat!

I'm looking for a dare that will last somewhere in between 30 and 75 minutes (or around that) and will be a time-release scenario. I use the classic ice in tights release method, where the ice goes in the one legging piece, which is then threaded through a ring of some sort with the key attached. When the ice melts, the ring slides down the tights to me, basically!

My equipment goes as follows:
- 2 ball gags (1 harness panel gag, 1 ball gag with extra strap under the chin)
- 3 butt plugs (1 small, 1 big, 1 vibrating)
- anal hook
- handcuffs without a safety release
- 1x10m piece of rope
- 6 velcro cuffs (2 wrists, 2 ankles, 2 thighs (lame, I know, but they're holding up well and a whole lot cheaper!))
- 5 (give or take) shoelaces
- collar with 1 d-ring
- cable ties
- 4 padlocks (3 with key, 1 combination)
- Approximately 6 carabiners
- an inflatable air mattress
- a pull up bar (I can fasten myself to it, but no suspension!)
- a vibrator similar to the hitachi wand, and I will be getting an attachment that can keep my ass busy, especially if i tie a harness and keep it tight!

I would love to try something out soon!
Ok then. Put the pull up bar so it's high up in a doorway and attach your ice release to it so it will fall down to the floor when it melts. I love ballgags with chin straps so stick that in straight away.

If you have your attachment to keep your ass busy, then I suggest you use that too! Add a harness if you can. You haven't mentioned anythign about clothes, so I want you to be totally naked for this.

Next, grab your zip ties and handcuffs as well as a lot of raw rice. Sprinkle rice A LOT all over the area beneath the pull up bar.

Add your collar and tie it to the bar. Not so you're choking, but so when you're sitting there you can't move more than a couple of inches before it pulls. Then get your zipties and ziptie your ankles together so that they're crossed over and then ziptie your legs together just below the knees and above the knees too. Handcuff yourself behind your back and wait.

Believe me - rice is fucking uncomfortable. Enjoy.

amdrag10
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by amdrag10 »

Ok so my birthday is later this month and I want to do a "special" SB session. I'm ordering a pair of handcuffs so I was thinking of a time release, but instead of tying it on a string and let it drop, I was thinking of just getting a bowl of water and freezing the key in it. Here's everything I plan on having:

Ball gag
Handcuffs
2 short pieces of bondage rope
A full roll of tape (either Duct or Electrical)
Electric toothbrush turned homemade vibrator
clothes pines
Porn on flash drives to play on the TV
lotion

If there is any other homemade supplies to use, let me know. So someone Dare me please!

kat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kat »

First things first, ice can take a LONG time to melt, so a bowl of water will almost certainly take longer than you want. Whatever you do, make sure you do a dry run before hand to test how long it takes to melt.

Attach the ice with the key to something above you (a door works well) and make sure that when it melts the string will fall far enogh to reach. Put your ballgag in.

Strip naked apart from your underwear.

Turn your TV onto whichever porn you want to be made to watch and then use one piece of your rope to tie your legs together just above the knees.

Take the other piece of rope and tie it around the bcack of you udnerwear and then tie it tightly to the same thing that you've attached the ice release to so that you're properly wedgied. Make sure it's uncomfortable, even when you're on your tip toes. Also, make sure the knot to it is right at the top so you can't reach it and un-wedgie yourself when you cuff your hands behindyou.

Have fun:)