permanent cuffs

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
slb1946
Tightly Hogtied

RE: permanent cuffs

Unread post by slb1946 »

I just read in Dungeonmouse's website about his effort to designpermanent metal cuffs.  I dont' recall where, but I also saw asite that sold collars and bracelets that used a spring pin instead ofa screw.  Once closed, they could not be opened.  Anyone knowwhat site that was????

Mikein2SB
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Mikein2SB »

Here you go, I found the page if you haven't by now. And its on Dungeon Mouse's SitePermanent Cuff Designs

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

SeriousBondage.com has anarticle on there about permanent cuffs.  Basically they arestandard shackles that are fitted around the person.  Instead oflocks however, they rivets and hammered them flat.  There is noway of removing them without a fair amount of effort and cutting.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

kittin
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kittin »

[quote="slb1946"]I just read in Dungeonmouse's website about his effort to design permanent metal cuffs.  I dont' recall where, but I also saw a site that sold collars and bracelets that used a spring pin instead of a screw.  Once closed, they could not be opened.  Anyone know what site that was???? [/quote] I'm not familiar with the site, but I got a pair of permanent cuffs as a present a year back.Nothing mechanically complex, just a pair of regular cuffs with the head of the key nipped off afdter being placed in the keyhole. Then a welding torch turned the remains of the key shaft to a redhot little glob that plugged up the keyhole on one side of the cuffs, then the other one was done the same way.If that doesn't sound very sophisticated, lemme tell you that when you're watching the work being done while gagged and chairtied on a stool in the workshop while the job's being accomplished, and you have no idea if the next order of business is to have the things placed on you [while being ever-mindful of that white-hot welding torch and possibilities thereof; the same guy had me like that while he built the branding iron that's to be used on me, which it hasn't been...yet.] or to be ordered to put them on yourself...and what comes next.Nope. They were a gift, to be used when It's Time. And if it's The Thought That Counts, all those little questions and worries and doubts and hopes allbouncing around in my head while I was watching them being made were the icing on the cake.They're about three feet away from me right now as I'm writing this. I could reach over, slipone on one of my wrists, put my hands behind my back, and then close the other one on, nice and snug. And that'd be it for me. But not yet. When It's Time. And it seems that'll be decided for me, even better!-k- 

KevBowler300
Strict Strappado

Unread post by KevBowler300 »

Which is worse (or likely in your case more exciting ) Kittin, actually having the cuffs put on, or the anticipation of one day wearing them?
Ladies and gentlemen and variations thereupon...
30/M/IN
Packaging, contortion, anything kinky

ratbert
Chair Bound

Unread post by ratbert »

Goodness!  I don't know if I would be able to resist that kind of temptation!  Wouldn't it be wonderful to take 'em to a very public place, sneak them out and (Gulp!) click them on?lJust a thought!

Cape Cod Richie
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cape Cod Richie »

I believe the site the first poster was thinking of is AxsMar http://www.english.axsmar.com/    Neato stuff. Gets my fantasies going.

slb1946
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slb1946 »

[quote="Cape" Cod Richie]I believe the site the first poster was thinkingof is AxsMarhttp://www.english.axsmar.com/   &nbs p;Neato stuff. Getsmy fantasies going. [/quote]YES, that's it!  Thanks, Richie.  I also found that Meo-team.com has something similar, but I like axsmar better.Dungeonmouse, I hope this saves you some effort!

dungeonmouse
Chair Bound

Unread post by dungeonmouse »

Wow, now that's what I call quality bondage.  The AxsMar stuff is the best looking bondage gear I think I've ever seen.  Thanks, Richie.  Thanks also to kittin for her post.  This little mouse is going to dream of felines tonight!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Permenant cuffs are a great fantasy, but that's what I want them tostay as...as a fantasy.  Unless I have a terminal illness and haveless then a week to live, then I might do something like this...justfor fun of course!

Cape Cod Richie
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cape Cod Richie »

Thanks for the nice replies. Glad to be of help. You are the friendliest people I have met on a forum anywhere. Many forums don't reply or give thanks for requested info. Many have grumpy clique type residents. This is a very nice place and of course the common interest makes it even better.

Rich (ie) ......................

kittin
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kittin »

[quote="KevBowler300"]Which is worse (or likely in your case more exciting) Kittin, actually having the cuffs put on, or the anticipation of one day wearing them? [/quote] It's a tossup. And knowing that there are a couple of people who know about them who could tell me to put them on and I'd do it, withjust one phone call, e-mail or postcard, left to wait for them to show up and do whatever comes next for me...and knowing that they know and I know that they know that I expect it to be permanent. Oh yes: the anticipation is sweet. But my God, the reality is gonna hit me hard.

kittin
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kittin »

[quote="ratbert"]Goodness!  I don't know if I would be able to resist that kind of temptation!  Wouldn't it be wonderful to take 'em to a very public place, sneak them out and (Gulp!) click them on?Yes. Or a very private one, one nobody else or only one other person knows of.If they come for you, you're belong to them, then and thereafter. If they don't come for you, you're getting exactly what you deserve. Just a thought![/quote]

ratbert
Chair Bound

Unread post by ratbert »

I remember this site!  (http://www.english.axsmar.com/) I can't tell you how much I wanted to order a collar from them, and being so excited and frightened as I opened the package.  Trying to decide if I really want it permanently locked only to find I ordered it a bit too tight too! Thank goodness my credit cards are maxed out! lol- ratbert

RWG215
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by RWG215 »

A little something that has worked well for me:Start with generic chain choker collars (the kind the pet store sells) and use a hack saw to cut open the large rings. Use a plier to bend them open using a twisting motion as it makes it easier to reclose them later. A shop rag in the vice helps with keeping the finish nice.  Cut the chain to the desired length, place it around the wrist, use the larger end ring as the "master link" and bend it shut. A 100 watt soldering gun (cheap at radio shack) will work nicely for closing the gap in the ring. The trick here to avoid burns is to soak a shop rag in cold water and wrap it around the wrist first. Way back when, I used this technique to install a waist chain on my girl. I installed 4 rings equally spaced for convient attachment points and also put a tag on a few links hanging from one of the rings. she wore it 24/7 for about 4 years. The girl I have now will eventually end up with permanent chain cuffs on wrists and ankles. Last year I made a set for her. As I had some extra chain and it was a play party weekend, the 'cuffs' were permanently connected by about 6 inches of chain and she was in them until I cut the ring open a few days later.

qwer9182
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by qwer9182 »

At one time I saw a locking bracelet sold on eBay that was a round bull ring with a breakaway screw. Since then I have seen many of these bracelets sold with hex screws, but only once have I seen them sold with a breakaway screw that was advertised to be permanent and leave a smooth finish. Anyone familiar with this?

slb1946
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slb1946 »

I bought one of these brass "slave bracelets" last fall.  It wouldbe very easy to use a drill bit to round out the hex hole once thebracelet screw is installed, making it as permanent as possible.

_MiG_
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by _MiG_ »

In regards to permanent bondage...

In the short time i've been working in industry, i've learnt a couple of things. One is that nothing's permanent.

Locks are only good at keeping honest theives away, and they're only going to be good at keeping honest subs locked up. someone sick of their binds? a hacksaw will cost next to nothing from nearly any hardware store. And i've seen a hacksaw go through construction grade structural steel, easily half an inch thick. I've had to cut through a piece of solid brass 1/4" by 3" with one. Both took a while, but a heck of a lot less than the rest of one's life.

I dunno, i'm pretty tired, and i'm probably being a bit pessimistic, bursting bubbles, but that could be the tiredness. That's probably why i'm rambling, too.

any bolt can be drilled out. large, small, whatever type of metal, there'll be something. something like a dremel tool, or a miniature angle grinder would make a screwdriver slot. any exposed edge can be grabbed with the right tool.

Not entirely sure what this is for, but i think it's to say don't go spending hard earned money on something that might not be what it says it is.

lanispet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanispet »

True, it's going to be pretty nearly impossible to come up with something that can't be removed with time and the right tools. But then again, slave contracts aren't legally enforceable, and couples join them anyway.

i wear an Axmar stainless collar that fits quite snugly. i'm no stranger to various power tools, and tearing through it with a cutting wheel is not a task i'd really look forward to. Likewise, i'm doubtful that one could drill out the pins with my big punkin head in the way- i certainly couldn't do it solo.

But... wearing an item of restraint that cannot be removed without considerable effort, and its total destruction, is a symbolic act. After all, if it's not being used to chain you up in a basement, it doesn't really matter if you're wearing it or not, from a practical standpoint... it's the symbolism. And if it is being used to chain you up in the basement, unless you're the hero in an action movie, you probably don't have a hacksaw.

So... i'm not sure where i was going with this, but i think i've passed it already.

....dave

tightlybound4
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tightlybound4 »

[quote="lanispet"]True, it's going to be pretty nearly impossible to comeup with something that can't be removed with time and the right tools.But then again, slave contracts aren't legally enforceable, and couplesjoin them anyway. i wear an Axmar stainless collar that fits quite snugly. i'm nostranger to various power tools, and tearing through it with a cuttingwheel is not a task i'd really look forward to. Likewise, i'm doubtfulthat one could drill out the pins with my big punkin head in the way- icertainly couldn't do it solo. But... wearing an item of restraint that cannot be removed withoutconsiderable effort, and its total destruction, is a symbolic act.After all, if it's not being used to chain you up in a basement, itdoesn't really matter if you're wearing it or not, from a practicalstandpoint... it's the symbolism. And if it is being used to chain youup in the basement, unless you're the hero in an action movie, youprobably don't have a hacksaw. So... i'm not sure where i was going with this, but i think i've passed it already.....dave[/quote]Do you wear one of their permanent collars that cannot be removed?