Remote control bondage

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
walksonwalker2
Tightly Hogtied

Remote control bondage

Unread post by walksonwalker2 »

I was thinking, with all of this automated bondage lark, it should be possible to hold a bondage session over the internet. The sub would of course have to submit and restrain themselves. Then there would be a release mechanism controlled by the dom(me) remotely, at the flick of a switch. They could watch their slave struggle and even operate mechanisms to punish their victime such as a remote controlled estim device and such like. They would of course have a web cam so that they could see all of their handy work. When they have had enough they could simply opreate a mechanism that would remotley release the sub. This could be a remote controlled light that allows the sub to see a combination lock or by simply flashing up the combination on a computer screen in the room.

Any thoughts on how this could be realised?
Two's company, three's an orgy.

http://www.bondageharness.co.uk

hammyma
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Remote control bondage

Unread post by hammyma »

The following is possible and some of it has been done. One needs a (secure) server that all players can access. The sub has a safe with a web client built in. The safe contains keys, or, controls external locks/devices. The safe polls the server for commands and then executes these commands (on the sub). The dom/me/s sets commands on the server.

An SBC (eg, Arduino) with an ethernet adapter can be used as a web client.

For the really adventurous, the safe could be set to act as the server, but then you'd need to sort out its internet connection: (dynamic DNS, port translation, etc). You have to be very careful about security.

Programming the SBC is a simple matter for any computer nerd.

walksonwalker2
Tightly Hogtied

It all sounds a bit complicated. Apparently you have to program the SBC with C++ :?

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

With some creativity you can do this with little to no programming or super skilled knowledge.

1. The remote release. Using a laptop, you can put remote desktop software on it to control it. Using the CD drive you can have the keys inside the drive. When it's time for release you can remotely connect and open the CD drive to release the key(s). There is free software out there to "lock" the drive to prevent pressing the button. If the remote use controls the passwords to the laptop, the sub won't have access to the keys until they are remotely unlocked and the drive opened.

2. Remote shocks. There are a number of e-stim products that can work via music or microphones. Using a shared webcam service the sub can connect the probes and the device into the speaker output of the computer. Depending on how high it is turned up just talking can get them jumping. They are in real trouble is someone decides to yell.

An alternative is to just spend some money at the X-10 store. Using the remote control software you could control lights, power outlets and even electromagnet release methods giving you the "flick a switch release" ability. While the SBC would be a cool project it not a simple matter for any "computer nerd". Time, planning, coding, testing... you're looking at serious time. If the last programming you did was in college then you will have a tough but fun & rewarding project ahead of you.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

walksonwalker2
Tightly Hogtied

Mm yeah. The SBC all seemed a bit beyond me. Never done any programmin at all really apart from very basic scripts. I like the CD drive idea. I alsi have thought of asnother idea. The sub is locked up using a combination lock which they don't know the combination to. They can lock themselves up infrint of the webcam and can only escape when the dom reveals the combination.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Even better. The simplest solutions are often the best ones.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

knots4her
Chair Bound

Unread post by knots4her »

I have long thought about how this could be done as well. I suspect there is sufficient talent out there on this forum that if it was pulled together could come up with system to pull this off. I have some programming and electronics experience myself and could participate in such a development effort. Anyone out there interested in seeing if a group could come together to accomplish this? We would need to discuss some design goals at first and who could tackle the various coding and design aspects.
One can never have too much rope!

TeaSer
Strict Strappado

Unread post by TeaSer »

As always safety is a major concern. Imagine being tied up - and no top want's to give you the release-code or flick the release button on the webpage. Or that the house-connection simply breaks due to .... powerfailure? Then the arduino would be shut as well - and what will happen to the timelocks? Or you will have no light to turn the dials on the combinationlock.

Then of course there's the second release mechanism - and the third... but I'd be very careful trusting the internet for this kind of crucial stuff.
You may call me an old, perverted sadist - but don't flatter

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

You may need to limit access to you PC and set-up...
Maybe a one-on-one with someone else...
That would cut down on the risks...
You could use Skype for the 1-on-1 and person "A" telling person "B" what to do...
Maybe a 2-way SB time with each other daring the other on what to tie and how...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

hammyma
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by hammyma »

There is are more than one internet controlled safes available commercially, and there is at least one server that supports safes (I won't mention Robert's web site but I'm sure he will if he wants to). Having a backup battery inside the safe is easy to do and arranging 'unlock on low battery' is of course possible, as is maintaining status (locked or unlocked) during power outage. Programming an expiry time, in case the web site (or Dom/me) becomes unresponsive, is also easy to do.
By a long way the biggest problem is testing. Everything programmed needs thorough testing and with the small amounts of RAM in SBCs, a RAM leak could easily cause complete failure. Event driven programs are always tricky to debug and the facilities for doing this on SBCs are pretty limited.
That said, I'm working on an Arduino safe: standalone operation was easy. Internet connection worked, but accessing a web site is giving memory problems.

Sayskel
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sayskel »

gaggedutopia wrote:With some creativity you can do this with little to no programming or super skilled knowledge.

1. The remote release. Using a laptop, you can put remote desktop software on it to control it. Using the CD drive you can have the keys inside the drive. When it's time for release you can remotely connect and open the CD drive to release the key(s). There is free software out there to "lock" the drive to prevent pressing the button. If the remote use controls the passwords to the laptop, the sub won't have access to the keys until they are remotely unlocked and the drive opened.

2. Remote shocks. There are a number of e-stim products that can work via music or microphones. Using a shared webcam service the sub can connect the probes and the device into the speaker output of the computer. Depending on how high it is turned up just talking can get them jumping. They are in real trouble is someone decides to yell.

An alternative is to just spend some money at the X-10 store. Using the remote control software you could control lights, power outlets and even electromagnet release methods giving you the "flick a switch release" ability. While the SBC would be a cool project it not a simple matter for any "computer nerd". Time, planning, coding, testing... you're looking at serious time. If the last programming you did was in college then you will have a tough but fun & rewarding project ahead of you.
From where I could purchase this automatic system

walksonwalker2
Tightly Hogtied

Her's a start. Just google 'X10 controller'.

http://www.uk-automation.co.uk/categori ... ntrollers/

submissive
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by submissive »

i have used the cd-rom drive as a remote lock... voicing by skype with a partner that knew the ip-address of my internet connection...

on my laptop there was installed a Apache webserver woth php... when my bondage buddy entered the ip address of my connection... a script would be launced that opened my cd-rom drive... worked pretty ok...

chimera2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by chimera2 »

Hmmmm lets have a think about this for a moment…..

At first this all sounds very exciting, and yes is very easy to accomplish in reality, and no mater what flavour you wish to use - Mac, Windows or Linux, computers are so reliable (when did yours last crash) so there shouldn’t be a problem – should there? Then there is the hardware itself and power outages, and the interweb that can lose signal and freeze (even if wired).

Okay you can put a timer in the loop (or better still two) and have the bondage use an electro magnet so if there is a power outage you should be released – good idea :)

Finally we come to the person in control who maybe on the other side of the world or in the next room - How much do you REALLY trust them? It seems humans are a cruel SOB and what to see how far they can go, and hey it doesn’t hurt them does it?

Okay this all sounds negative, but they are things you should be thinking of if you are going to do this, and yes it is very exciting (it gets the heart pumping just thinking about it) ALWAYS have an emergency exit plan, so many things can (and eventually will) go wrong. I would suggest you read some of the safety advice on the Bound Anna site or watch the free videos on ours, there’s even one for selfbondage (hope I can say that last bit).

So if I was thinking about doing this and had no electronics / programming knowledge I would use X10 (using the CD tray is good but X10 opens up all new adventures) and Skype.....and two interweb connections, 4 timers, two emergency backups, phone three friends to find me if they didn’t hear from me, a hacksaw, and two mobile phones (on different networks) - But hey, I am cautious :)

Lockmeup2009
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lockmeup2009 »

Hey everyone, I’ve designed a bondage bed that can be remote controlled via the EWeLink app… this controls the lock to the safe as well as my wrists. Once remotely locked it can’t be opened again… I also have an estim 2B that is connected to the soles of my feet, which are padlocked securely into solid wooden stocks bolted to the end of the bed…you then access a ‘live page’ on any browser and can control the device to inflict as much or as little pain as you wanted… all this is viewable on a live stream camera.

In this way I am completely out of control and have no way to stop the person from deciding how much I am going to suffer..

I am looking for anyone who wants to remotely lock me up and take total control over me for a few hours… please drop me a message 👍🏼

selfbondagetorment
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by selfbondagetorment »

"An alternative is to just spend some money at the X-10 store. Using the remote control software you could control lights, power outlets and even electromagnet release methods giving you the "flick a switch release" ability. While the SBC would be a cool project it not a simple matter for any "computer nerd". Time, planning, coding, testing... you're looking at serious time. If the last programming you did was in college then you will have a tough but fun & rewarding project ahead of you."

This is exactly what I've done. It works for anything that uses 110V lines or transformers. I bought MiOS Vera Lite control box and several control modules. I set up a dashboard with all the toys and their names, and then created a Guest-level account. I can disable this account when I'm not playing. I can change the password and give it to a remote playmate; then can log in over the web and run my toys, but have no privileges to change anything.

It's not cheap but it works great and you don't need to be that technical, though you (or a friend) do need to understand how to set up Internet devices. You'll need one control module for every toy or device you want to have remotely controlled. I use it with mag locks, a Hitachi, various vibrators that run on transformers plugged into 110V, and various motors that can be used to stroke tickling devices back and forth.

Lockmeup2009
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lockmeup2009 »

I've already got a hub and remote switches to do that, but it's no substitute for having a real person in control of it from somewhere else in the world.

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

I did see a blog post a while back about this very topic and I wrote a post myself that included this...

https://sakuraslave.wordpress.com/2018/ ... ance-bdsm/ is the link to my blog
https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogsp ... a3155c1d01 is the link to the self bondage page I mention in it...

The set up in that second blog is very elaborate but does show what is possible. I think they are using a raspberry pi linked to various automatic locks and magnets etc and the remote dominant can control every lock from where ever they are.

However, there are also ways to keep it simple. There are a few chastity apps out there that basically work by giving you a code to set on a combination lock then randomising the numbers on the screen so you forget the number (yes it is easy to game this, just write the number down) and you don't have to use these for chastity - put your keys for cuffs etc. in a lockbox. The apps also allow for someone else to interact with your locks - controlling when you get the code.

But an even easier less tech solution... you have a lockbox as above, all your keys are put in it once you are locked. Your dominant sends you a combination lock with the combination set. You use that lock on the lockbox and then you are locked until they send you the code.

I do love discussions like this, so many possible and interesting options...

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

I have had very poor results using X-10. I am surprised that system still exists.

There are lots of options for remote control of lights and/or electrical outlets/plugs. For example, I can as Siri to turn my porch lights on from anywhere. I have WiFi connected plug switches that I can turn on using my Iphone. You could use these to power electro-magnets that will keep someone locked in place, or to run a power supply that powers an Estim device. Possibilities are endless.

The only problem is that you generally have to be on-site to setup the Iphone with the WiFi switches. Not a problem if the remote dominant is your significant other. Not so feasible if you want to provide control to a stranger or someone you have only met via the Internet.

There are other options. There are "remote switches" that can be configured so that anyone who knows the IP address can access it. For example:
https://www.amazon.com/MSNSwitch-Intern ... NrPXRydWU=

You would need to have enough knowledge to setup your network to allow people outside your firewall to access the device, and to know how to figure out what the IP address of the box is. Your dominant would need to know enough about networks and PCs to set up their end of the connection. But it can all be done remotely.

R.Mc.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Depending on the type of mains plugs your region uses there are products like this switched Schuko plug/socket from Shelly. They offer a cloud service for remotely controlling devices and usefully the devices allow two WiFi networks to be configured, so the dom can configure it and test it for their own and the sub's home networks. Or the sub could buy and install it and give the dom the credentials for the cloud app. Also, they have built-in timers so they could be configured to always switch off at a given time in case the internet connection fails.

https://shelly.cloud/products/shelly-pl ... on-device/