WEARING CHASTITY FOR AN EXTENDED TIME ADVICE PLEASE.

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
polemanme
Unfettered Newbie

WEARING CHASTITY FOR AN EXTENDED TIME ADVICE PLEASE.

Unread post by polemanme »

I am truly puzzled about my inability to tolerate chastity for longer than 2 hours or so.
by
Polemanme

Hi folks I am really looking for advice about long term wearing of a chastity device or any kind.
I have tried over the years many different types of chastity.
Leather needs to be so tight to be secure and then when you are flaccid they are ineffective.
Plastic just don't seem to fit well enough and become very painful after a couple of hours.
Steel, by far the best in my opinion but even they are only good for a couple of hours before the restriction on my scrotum is impossible to bear.

I have tried differing sized rings and any number of different lubricators to see if I can get past the magical two hour mark.
If I'm naked and it's warm I can possibly manage another hour but even then it has to come off as it is so painful.

I'm certainly not big and my balls are as far as I can tell of average size.

The only thing I can see is that my scrotal sac is quite small and always seems to be constricted in the extreme almost immediately.
Adding more lube (oil based seems best) helps a little for about 20 minutes then the pain sets in again and then adjusting my scrotum to allow another part of my balls to feel the squeeze.
But after about 2 hours all of that has passed and I have to get it off.

Stimulation and a lovely lady helps to eek out a few minutes but she has lost all interest now so this really is a solo thing.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to extend my ability to wear chastity for longer without running the risk of excessive pain and possible sores.
I would be so grateful to any and all advice.
Thanks mike
Polemanme is very significant for me, want to know why?

Bikerguy
Unfettered Newbie

Re: WEARING CHASTITY FOR AN EXTENDED TIME ADVICE PLEASE.

Unread post by Bikerguy »

Its all about comfort and , its a work in progress. You have to try different methods some times "Honor system" must be or can be used. I personally would never wear a cage while at work, as I would never let my " Kink " interfere with my job, I have a physically demanding job at times, and wearing a cage of any type , no matter what it is made of could interfere with my thought process , and that can never happen. Real life always trumps fantasy .

polemanme
Unfettered Newbie

Bikerguy
Thanks re that but I am aware of the ease into things etc.
I've been into this for years now and still after years of trying I still can only tolerate a maximum of 2 hours.

Perhaps one of the larger rings as a start might help 60mm and spacers.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Maybe try a metal cockring on its own to see if you can tolerate wearing something longer without the weight of a full metal cage. Its not chastity but it been part of our honour system for years. Thisisabind, my life partner, had to get a size up from his original one but has worn it 24/7 without issue for getting on for ten years now (a ring that is not the full cage).
It may be you need a belt type device. I'm sure there is a device somewhere that will suit you.

Keep trying and I hope you find something
MsB

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

I too find it difficult, though it gets better with perseverance as your body does adjust to the device being present.

There are a few things you can try, these have worked for me to get a a longer lock up.

1. Fit.
I start with the biggest ring, if your balls don't slip past it easily....if they do, then go down a ring size to start with.

2. Lube
Use a water based lube rather than oil. You want to be able to wash the lube out once its on. After that, for comfort you can add some to wear it rubs only.

3. Spacer
If its like a cb6000s (that's the one I've had longest lock up in) start with a bigger spacer, it gives the balls more room.

4. Cage length
You want your dick to fill the cage when soft, otherwise when you get aroused or you get hard in the night it will move around too much and cause problems like "hot spots".

5. Chastity BELT
hear me out here. I'm not saying get a chastity belt, those are impractical for so many reasons. BUT the longest lockup I ever went for without removing the cage was possible because of this trick. In a cb6000s type device, take a thin cord and pass it through the locking pin on top of the cage. Tie this off to a discrete belt or chain around your hips. This pulls the cage tight to your body and stops the weight of the cage dragging on your junk and Sliding around!

6. Take a break/Adjustments
Once you've been able to stand it for a day or so with the largest ring, and got through the first few times of getting horn and then relaxing etc, your body should start to adjust to the cage and settle in. Take it off, thoroughly clean it and yourself, then go again the next day. After a few cycles, you can then go down a ring and spacer size, this means the fit is tighter, but the body is used to being caged and it will feel so much more comfortable.

Good luck! Long term chastity is amazing and maybe your other half will be more interested if she knows you're not being damaged or going to have to keep removing it every couple of hours.

But whatever you do, keep it clean, and dry as you can inside the cage. There is a great danger from bacteria/fungal infection if you don't.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

polemanme
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks for that. Sound and practical advice. I hope to be able to report back with posative results.

polemanme
Unfettered Newbie

Well folks it appears that I have been using the wrong type of chastity device.
I am a definite fan of stainless steel chastity devices and have been using ones that have a solid cock and ball ring with a then cock shaped cage that attaches to it with no option for adjustment.
So I decided to try a different one that has a hinged cock and ball ring and then allows different spacers to fit on this before fitting the cock cage.
While the one I bought is cheap and has issues with poorly designed hinges for the ring and trapping of skin which is solved by silicon tubing I have found that this device is so much more comfortable and being that I can add more spacers it can be tuned to the length of time I want to wear it for.
On my first foray wearing it I wore it for an hour around the house and then feeling still comfortable went out shopping and spent at least another two hours in it. Three hours in total has been awesome and even going to the toilet presented no real issues.
Thanks for the advice guys I think longer term chastity is here for me.

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Great to hear!

I'm struggling with a new one at present, got a holy trainer v4 in black. It comes with 4 rings, but the design doesn't use spacers.

The ring is really bulky and it's not working for me, though I love how it looks!
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....