How to make a locking ball stretcher

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
danfurbiss
Unfettered Newbie

How to make a locking ball stretcher

Unread post by danfurbiss »

I recently purchased a chastity device, and have been wearing for a few months on and off. I got into chastity to feel like I have no escape, but I have found that I can relatively easily slip out of my current device. I thought about ways to prevent this, and I remembered ball stretchers. I have yet to find a locking one, so I have decided to make my own.

I though about getting some schedule 20 PVC pipe, cutting of a ring of it, then cutting that ring in half, and putting a hinge on one side and some holes on the other to lock it in place. Any other ideas?

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: How to make a locking ball stretcher

Unread post by justDIY »

Something else to try is making your device smaller. If you're able to pull your balls out with the cage locked on, the A ring is too large of a diameter, or there's too much of a gap between the cage and the ring.

elazlo1111
Unfettered Newbie

Re: How to make a locking ball stretcher

Unread post by elazlo1111 »

I punched a hole with a nail in the snap of a parachute cuff. After it is attached to my scrotum, I put a luggage padlock through the hole. After the padlock is locked, the snap can't be opened without unlocking the padlock.