New Belt!

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

New Belt!

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

Last year, I tried ordering a waist belt; just a cheap one to try it out because I can't really afford an expensive custom one, and even when/if I can, I would prefer to have a better idea of how such a belt works for me.

Unfortunately, I ended up with the wrong size waist band, it was too large, rendering the belt useless. I gave up on it for a while and went back to cages, and I've had decent success.

But, cages have a few issues for me. Though I've managed to do better, having a ring behind my balls still causes me problems, plus eventually when my willpower wears thin, I can get a kind of release from jiggling the cage around. It's certainly not as good as a full orgasm, but I still feel like it's much more than I should be able to get while locked up.

So one evening in early December, I was feeling pretty horny in my cage and got to looking at the full belts again, and I came across a seller where I could get a new waistband, so I remeasured and bought the size I hoped would work.

It arrived a couple of days before Christmas, but we were busy wrapping and baking and getting ready for Christmas dinner, so I only got the chance to try it out yesterday.

Well, it fits and it's AMAZING!

This is the feeling I've been looking for since I started playing with chastity so many years ago. My penis is completely stuck, pointed straight down with no way to pull out or escape, and so little movement that I can't imagine ever being able to cum from it.

I've got the two rear cables configured so that I can push them together between my butt must of the time, like a thong, but pull it aside for bathroom needs.

I even tried a bike ride is a similar length to my commute to work and, while not comfortable, it is more than bearable.

I feel like I don't even have a penis. I occasionally reach down and touch the metal that surrounds it and I just feel... nothing.

I'm sure some more things will come up as I work my way up towards longer continuous lockups; I'd like to be able to wear for at least a week at as time without removal.

Mistress had me take it off before bed, but I put it back on in the early morning and slept a few hours in it, and have been wearing it all day today - out shopping, doing some chores and taking down Christmas decorations, and so on - and so far it's going great.

I'm trying to keep my excitement in check because I know there will be some challenges, but I'm just so happy right now!
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Re: New Belt!

Unread post by angel_uk »

Isn't the belt supposed to keep your excitement in check for you? :)

It's good to hear that you've got it working properly, and are getting the right feelings from it.
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Haha yes I suppose so; that particular excitement is being completely stifled and suppressed.

I've worn it now for more than 24 hours continuous, and no problems so far. We went to a movie last night and it worked fine, I was able to sit comfortably enough.

I'm not getting any pain from nighttime erections either; with no ring behind my balls and all the support of the waistband and rear cables, there's nowhere for anything to go, no way for it to pull away from my body, and nothing that would get pulled on anyway.

I experimented a little to see how effective it is (ok ok I tried to cheat and get off, I'm just so horny!) But it just didn't work, I CAN'T!

Mistress thinks it looks kind of funny, the way my balls are pushed to the sides of the tube (She said it looks like an upside down heart, and She's right). She likes the look of a cage a bit better, but She likes this belt just fine too.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Quick update - I'm past 48 hours continuous and I hit a little snag.

I noticed some irritation on my foreskin, probably it got damp being enclosed like it is.

Fortunately this belt has a little trap door at the bottom, so I'm able to deal with this without removing the belt.

I've informed Mistress and, going forward, I will have access to the key for the bottom cover thing (it's a different key from the one that allows removal of the belt) and I'll probably remove the cover every time I pee and bathe so I can clean and dry properly.