New to Male Chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
wildcard
Chair Bound

New to Male Chastity

Unread post by wildcard »

With more time working from home these days I have time to share some experiences.

A year ago or so, I purchased an ill fitting chastity cage with a padlock as more of a joke and showed my wife. We had a few laughs and more or less used it for foreplay. Recently I purchased a clear resin one with a solid ring and an intergrated lock. I wore it at home for a couple hours and wondered why it was difficult to put on. After some reading I found out I have a high scrotum and my boys never fell. With that being said it is recommended a open ring or a PA piercing cage. Well a PA piercing is out so I purchased a stainless steel split hinged cage with an intergrated lock. Wow what a difference, I've worn for a many hours at a time. We have been out and I've worn it under my clothes with a tight pair of underwear, because of the weight. Since it was comfortable I purchase a replica in resin to avoid the weight if needed and we added a silicone cage to our collection. Which really isn't that secure and will be sitting in the drawer with my 1st one.

I have been wearing a cage to add a little more kink to our lives. Sometimes when we go out at night, at home and sometimes to work. She really isn't into long term denial and I've worn it to sleep a couple times. Basically I passed out wearing from having a few too many adult beverages. She will remind me when we are out I have it on by flashing the key no matter the company we are with and at home she will give a little tug on it with a smirk. A few times while out she has forgotten the key at home and I did ask what if we get in to an accident? She said what if you get into an accident at work and your wearing it?

The reason I ask this question, I was involved in a major car accident and the EMTs cut all my clothes off. I joke about how he cut my thong underwear off. He cut each side and pulled it like he was starting a lawnmower. :o Even though I was in a ton a pain, I still felt that. But what if I was wearing my stainless cage? This is something I think about when I go out.

Play Safe
Wildcard

wildcard
Chair Bound

Re: New to Male Chastity

Unread post by wildcard »

Has anyone tried a wireless remote shocker male chastity cage? We were looking for for one to experiment with. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

WoolyMammoth
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by WoolyMammoth »

Hi Wildcard. My wife and I have a similar story to yours. As someone who works in the healthcare field if a patient was stripped down and wearing a chasity cage it would be a bit of a surprise but other than having a story to tell we wouldn’t really care. We/I see and hear all sorts of crazy things that patients do. Our job is to make sure people are healthy and that’s it. Hope that eases your mind a bit.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

I have a RN friend in ER and she has all sorts of stories about kinks. Most of the them its the kink that gets them into trouble (genitals being stuck in something or things being stuck in rectum). While I haven't heard a story about a cage, I did ask, and she said they have bolt cutters usually in the ambulance and have access to one in the hospital. The would be careful not damaging you but wouldn't hesitate to destroy the cage if they needed to get access to that part of you. If not they would leave it alone unless you go to imaging and it's metal. No harm no foul either way.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

Hi wildcard:
Is this what you are looking for. Out of my price range, but lots of stories and info on this page:
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/dl2000.php
dSteve