Picking the right cage HT.

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
DKsub
Unfettered Newbie

Picking the right cage HT.

Unread post by DKsub »

Hi
I'm going to order a Holytrainer v4 cage

I have a fake one from WISH i think.

my cock is:
Relax cock from balls: 6.5-8cm - 2.5 - 3.1 " - depends on the day
Cock stiff from balls: 16-17cm - 6.3 - 6.7 " - depends on the day
Around balls and cock: 15-15.5cm - 5.9 - 6.1 " - depends on the day

Would therefore like to hear about what size cage do you think I can use:
it stands between the SMALL and the NANO?

What size do you use in both cage and ring?
and how big are your cock?
just so I can compare.

Sorry for my half bad english

Many thanks in advance

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Re: Picking the right cage HT.

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Hi, good luck! If you are 6.5 soft, then I would imagine the small would be right. You can then work down to the nano by wearing it lots, but be very careful as you cant see your cock in that type of cage a d you MUST be able to inspect for sore areas, they can lead to bad infections if you dont see them early.

I have found the smaller the cage, the better the experience of chastity, you dont want any room to grow if you try and get hard, this movement causes problems.

In my opinion a small metal cage is best as you can see what is going on, and the weight and stength feel AMAZING.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

DKsub
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by DKsub »

Thanks for the reply

the plan was to be able to take the cage off about every three days to be able to wash the cage and cock properly

And would like one of steel but I have reacted negatively to the nickel coating :(

Dorothyl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dorothyl »

I am using the CB-6000 chastity cage for men is made of transparent medical-grade polycarbonate, which is durable and hypoallergenic for a safer toy for everyone. I loved that this chastity cage included several different ring sizes, ensuring that you have the right fit for the size of your penis. My relaxed cock is 7-8cm and stiff 13-15cm. This way, you won’t need to worry about it being too tight to be comfortable or too large to fit properly. The CB-6000 is a bit pricey for a chastity cage, but the quality is full. This also comes with a handy zippered carry case, so you can put the cage and all its accessories inside for storage or travel.