Locked again for the first time in ages

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Locked again for the first time in ages

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

Hello after a long time! I'm still kicking (kinking? :P ) around.

I unfortunately spent the vast majority of the last couple of years unlocked and basically living vanilla; pandemic stress really put a damper on the fun and kinky side of things. Mistress basically gave me carte blanche to play with myself when I felt I needed to and I did, a lot.

But now that we've got vaccines and boosters and restrictions have eased up enough for there to be events again, we're waking back up.

We got tickets for the first play party in a long time (which was last Saturday) and along with that, both of us, practially at the same time, expressed that we needed to get back into our groove and start properly living our kink.again. And the first thing for both of us was that I needed to be locked up.

I actually was kind of scared, after so long; would it hurt, would I be able to sleep, what about the distraction from work - but it was also kind of a relief. Going to a party, I feel more confident and comfortable in my cage than not. And of course orders are orders - Mistress wants Her slutpuppy caged, slutpuppy gets caged.

So that was that - I've now been caged again for a week, and I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I think the doubts were ultimately just selfishness and laziness acting up - I'd become very accustomed to orgasms whenever I felt like it, and part of me didn't want to give that up. But, of course, I'm really happy that I did.

Sure there is some discomfort and some middle of the night wakeups with painful unauthorized erections squeezing tight in the cage, but that's half the "fun".

I'm still able to be active in my cage - I've been on walks and boke rides and done yardwork - with no real issues, so, yay!

Here's to many more days and weeks and months of chaste, frustrated bliss!
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Re: Locked again for the first time in ages

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Congrats! We too have come to the conclusion that lifes too short not to play, shes opened up to some of my kinks and we've got a new steel chastity cage to play seriously. We've upgraded her wand for when Im locked and also talking about a strapon for each other to use.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

Life is definitely too short not to play.

It's a little tricky with Mistress these days, because Her injuries have gotten worse over time, so I try to be careful and not bother Her when I want to play. I feel like I could use a really good spanking (or caning or paddling, I'm not picky) right about now, but I don't want to be pushy or top from the bottom.

At the same time, I want to be playful and a little cheeky so She knows I'm down for anything if She feels like it - but then Her pain level often means She won't really be thinking of such things.

I did manage to make it work this morning. I was feeling all desperate and squirmy and I was not hiding it so I told Her what I was feeling, playfully humping the bed and then laying back and air-stroking an imaginary cock, and asked permission to go do some anal play to try to take the edge off, and She allowed it (and I went and did my thing, and it did actually help for a while).

I think I'll start asking for permission more often and see how it goes - hopefully She'll rein me in if I ask too often or am annoying about it.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

cagedape
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cagedape »

The discomfort from the middle of the night erections is somewhat problematic early on isn't it! How long does it take you to get past that point where you can go through the night more normally?