Sleeping in cage 24/7 and risks

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Madiel
Unfettered Newbie

Sleeping in cage 24/7 and risks

Unread post by Madiel »

Hi!

Me and my Mistress (who is my girlfriend, we live together) would love that I spend also the night in cage. For now I'm locked during the day only but we would like to implement it for the night as well.

We just have two big concerns. Can it produce erection problems in the longue term? Night erections are important for the body as far as I know, to keep the pennis tissue healthy, so, being in cage with a very limited space for night erection, could be a problem?

Secondly, can it shrink over time and permanently the size of the pennis? This I wouldn't like.

Thank you

Madiel

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Sleeping in cage 24/7 and risks

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

There are others on here with much more experience, but I have worn a cage overnight with no problems. Why not just try it and see? If it gets too painful, you can always ask her to unlock you in the middle of the night.

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

I've had a chastity device on overnight before.

First thing I will say is that there is a lot to be said for finding the right device to fit you. Not every device fits every person perfectly so you have to play around with different styles and types of device to see what works for you.

Biologically I am not sure there is any actually evidence of 'shrinkage' during chastity device wearing. But then I am not sure there has been any actual research into it. However, one thing I noticed was that usually the first night was terrible - bad sleep due to being woken by night erections, sometimes pain if the device is not put on right*. However, subsequent nights were less problematic and I basically got used to it.

I'd recommend a process of slowly building up tolerance. Start with a few hours, maybe most of a day. Maybe put it on when you wake and take off before bed. Then do one overnight and see what happens, then two nights. Then three and so on. This will also give you an idea if you have the right device for you. Especially as some of them don't work well under clothes. The problem with some models, for example, is that they actually emphasise your groin which is especially problematic if you are crossdressing as you cannot as easily walk like a woman wearing one and there is a more obvious bulge. On the other hand, I've found the bulgy ones easier to wear under a skirt than trousers.

Especially take care that no moving parts get skin snagged in them. This can be very painful.

I'll also say that if you are genuinely committed to chastity for a Mistress it is sometimes easier to do it without using a device. Chastity devices can be arousing to wear. One ProDomme I know tells me that she finds it almost impossible to get them back on some clients at the end of a session because they are too aroused. Every move you make while wearing one can make you hyperaware of your genitals. This is more a recipe for frustration than it is for actual chastity, which is the point of the exercise. They are not there to help you abstain, they are there to make abstaining more of a chore.

* I once had to use my emergency key to take off the device in the middle of the night during a chastity session due to intense pain due to an erection. The deal with this key was because my then Mistress was remote and sending instructions via text message I needed a way to get out of it in an emergency without needing to ask permission to be unlocked. So the key was available to me (but not always easily available) but if I used it I had to report as soon as possible to say why I removed it and she would judge if it was a worthy removal or not. Even if it was justified I got a punishment but it was a less severe one than if it wasn't. In this case, all I actually needed to do was remove it to adjust it because I had originally put it on wrong but only noticed this when the erection happened. Once adjusted I put it back on and was fine the rest of the night.

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound4life2 »

Yes finding the right cage is key. i am often locked for months at a time with 1-2 breaks for cleaning a week. I sleep in it, sports, work, play you name it. She keeps it locked on for months at a time. Then we have a big scene and it is off for a month or so. I have not noticed any damage or shrinkage in those months when I am free of the cage. But again you need to find a cage that is comfortable to wear 24/7 long term. Once you have that overnight-or several overnights is no problem. We are 24/7 when it is on but we are NOT 365.