This morning, Cling Film & Pallet wrap

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

This morning, Cling Film & Pallet wrap

Unread post by tonyleeds »

I have spent the last three hours really having a great time. I have used up the last of my supplies of cling film and pallet wrap. First I set up my chest of drawers in the middle of the spare room and wrapped it in pallet wrap. Then I wrapped my whole body in cling film. Arms and legs separate. I carefully wrapped my head (not too tight round thee neck) and put a piece of flexible tube in my mouth through a hole in the cling film so I could breathe.
I then used the last of my pallet wrap over the cling film on my arms. The pallet wrap is a bit sticky and I don't really like it against my skin as it hurts when I peel it off. My arms were covered right down over my hands. a bit difficult and it wasn't as tight over my hands as I would have liked.
I then grabbed the end of the pallet wrap wrapped round the chest of drawers between my hands behind my back and started to wrap myself up by turning round and round the chest of drawers. I had arranged it so that when I'd wrapped them, I started at the bottom, wrapped to the top. went round a couple of times then finished half way down (waist level) so that I could grab the loose end easily.
As I steadily wrapped, first my arms and elbows were pinned to my sides behind my back, further turning brought the wrap up over my shoulders. Then more turning wrapped my elbows again. I made sure it was very tight by pulling on the wrap as I turned. More turning and the wrap covered my hips and pinned my hands to my bum.
It was heavenly. As I turned further my thighs were nipped together and it became very difficult to keep turning. My knees were next followed by several turns round my lower legs and ankles. I stood on my tiptoes so that my feet became partially wrapped. I now had to 'hop' round and round to finish the wrap as even my feet were pinned together by the tight shiny black wrap.
At last, the wrap ended and I was able to hop over to the bed and fall onto it.
I was out of breath and breathing very hard through my plastic tube. I couldn't see very easily through my clingfilm wrapped head and could hardly move at all. I lay back exhausted but happy.
I tried to move my arms to get to my cock but sadly I'd done such a good job pinning them to my back I couldn't get them to my front.
I just had to lie back and enjoy the helpless feeling.
Eventually, I wanted out and that took nearly as long as I had to firstly pierce the pallet wrap with my fingers before I could get to some strategically placed scissors. Even then, it was very difficult.
After a shower, I just thought I'd share.

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Re: This morning, Cling Film & Pallet wrap

Unread post by bound4life2 »

Sounds like a good way to do it and like you had a lot of fun. I have never used the pallet wrap but would like to so that it is tighter and shrinks up a little after it is on!

Play safe

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Re: This morning, Cling Film & Pallet wrap

Unread post by tonyleeds »

It does seem to get a bit tighter after a while but as it is so much stronger than clingfilm, you can pull it really tight as you wrap without it tearing. As I said, it was quite difficult to escape from especially as Id pre wrapped my arms and over my hands making it difficult to move my fingers individually to poke a hole to start my escape. I had thought it may be exciting to try to wrap at least one of my hands in duct tape before wrapping the final wrap but I shy away from that in case that is one thing too much to escape from. In addition, I generally like to be able to get to my cock to bring myself relief however, once I do that, I want out immediately. At least today, I couldn't do that. A mixed blessing. I wanted to cum so much but there was no way I could reach to do it.