Methods of self mummification

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Methods of self mummification

Unread post by tonyleeds »

This morning I decided to try another method of self mummification I have read about elsewhere and on this forum that is the rope over the door method. I started by wrapping my legs arms and body in a layer of cling film leaving my head unwrapped but adding a wrap through my groin and up over each shoulder a few times. This gets rather tight as you straighten up pulling up the crack of my bum. Nice

Next I wrapped my legs together rather tightly and even my feet were partially wrapped together over my heels but leaving the ends free to move a little as I needed to be able to balance while doing the next wrap using the rope. Actually, I didn't have a rope but I used a piece of electric cable. This had several loops in it at about 8 inch intervals and was fastened over the top of a door down to the door handle on the other side after threading another roll of cling film onto the rope/cable. Into the loops I put some dowels.

I then started wrapping my shoulders first with about 8 turns of wrap then pulled out one of the dowels and the rolled dropped down to the next dowel. It all went well and soon I was wrapped right down to my knees again which were already well wrapped very tightly. My arms were wrapped too.

The only down side was that it was not as tight as I would have liked as I could still manage to move my arms under the wraps which is almost impossible when I use the wardrobe method.

I flopped down on the bed to enjoy the experience and started to struggle a bit because I like to do that but because the wraps were not tightly sealed, they started to ruck up and come undone.

After about half an hour I tore and cut myself out.

Enjoyable but not as good as other methods.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Methods of self mummification

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Sounds interesting. I myself haven't found the perfect method for me yet. That does sound fun with the film tightening up in the crack of your ass. The feeling is amazing. I haven't done any sort of mummification for awhile. Maybe I should plan something soon. If you recommend this one maybe I should try it?

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Just a quick update.

Firstly, Big Yellow Self Storage of Leeds sell rolls of black pallet wrap for only £10.00 I bought a roll this morning from the very nice young lady who enquired if I was really going to wrap a pallet or someone to a lamp post. I laughed it off........ I didn't have the guts to say that it was me that was going to be wrapped up in it.

The pallet wrap did it's job very nicely using the old wardrobe method. very nice and shiny. Very tight and snug, Very hot! Too hot. had to cut myself out to cool down. Note to self, leave window open next time to allow a cool breeze through.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

you should have told her the truth,you just passed up a chance to meet and mabey play with a new playmate.

TiedupGent
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TiedupGent »

Top tip on where to purchase pallet wrap for a reasonable price. Thanks tonyleeds...nice one fella.

If a lady serves me and makes a similar remark about what I plan to use the pallet wrap for I may just tell her :-)

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

A Word of Warning!

The black pallet wrap sold by Big Yellow Storage is very sticky and adheres very well to bare skin. If, like me you decide to use pallet wrap on bare skin, you will find that it is very painful to remove, especially on the softer skin under the arms and over the penis.

Ouch Ouch Ouch!

Use cling film fist to cover your body and then the pallet wrap to secure yourself.

It really hurts. But yes, it was fun.

TiedupGent
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks for the "heads up" on your test run of the pallet wrap from Big Yellow.

I prefer to use pallet wrap as an extra on top of clothed people who are already rope tied. I have known some wrap which has left residue on clothes so be careful and test it first. Or you could have some explaining to do as well as dry cleaning ;-)

TiedupGent
Unfettered Newbie

My local self storage depot has run out of pallet wrap. The heldful lady explained it was their best seller :-) Clearly there are more bondage fans out there in UK than we thought.

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

TiedupGent wrote:My local self storage depot has run out of pallet wrap. The heldful lady explained it was their best seller :-) Clearly there are more bondage fans out there in UK than we thought.
Oh No! I hope they get some more in soon for you. Have fun. I did. I have used up about half of my roll so I'll be making another visit soon. I hope the young lady who served me before is still there.