Getting stuck on your stomach

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
sp54321
Unfettered Newbie

Getting stuck on your stomach

Unread post by sp54321 »

So I had the privilege of getting mummified last night. Saran wrap with duct tape.. It was amazing cant wait for the next time.

I have watched many videos of people struggling around thinking clearly it cant be that hard to wiggle out of... Boy was i wrong.
With in the first 3 min i knew i was in for a fight. After about 15 I knew that the only way out was to be cut out I tried and i tried with nothing coming lose. My friend gave me an option to get free. All i had to do was roll from my back to my stomach and back again. I was thinking not a problem. rolling over to my stomach was not an issue but the second I tried to roll back i realized i was stuck. I couldn't do ANYTHING! When my friend started laughing i knew this was part of her plan. after about 5 min of me doing nothing but looking like a worm i gave in and said i cant do it! I had a blast!

I'm just curious if this ever happened to any one here that is rolling over and getting stuck on your stomach??

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Getting stuck on your stomach

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

NEVER HAVE.CAN I BORROW YOUR GIRLFRIEND:)

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I second that.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Like a reverse turtle? I wish I could have seen it.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

Normally i'm wrapped to the table or bed so i cant wiggle over, but it just a matter of pulling your knees up under you as much as possible and falling over.