Plaster cast

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
restricted
Forever Mummified

Plaster cast

Unread post by restricted »

I recently snapped the tendon in my leg and finished up having to have a fibreglass cast. With this lock in as well, and me unable to move my leg, I had a dream. I had been given a drug, knocked up and when I woke up found I had been covered from head to toe with just my eyes showing. I was unable to talk as the cast held my jaw firmly shut. Obviously there was breathing holes.

I was lifted up by four girls and lowered into a casket and had to lie there while the lid was slowly lowered on to the top of the casket. Before they closed it entirely I was told that they were going to brick up the recess where I was going to be put. I was unable to move or scream out for help.

I need more dreams like that. :D
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Plaster cast

Unread post by steellover »

Try "The Cask of Amantillado" by Edgar Allan Poe. He was a master of the short story horror stories of his day. Reading some of his stories, even today, gives me the heebie jeebies.

Impulsed
Chair Bound

Unread post by Impulsed »

steellover wrote:Try "The Cask of Amantillado" by Edgar Allan Poe. He was a master of the short story horror stories of his day. Reading some of his stories, even today, gives me the heebie jeebies.
That sounds interesting I'll have to get a copy.

Love a good short story.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

The pit and the pendulum is another.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

"Murder in the Rue Morgue" also comes to mind as well as "The Raven". Just get a volume with his complete works. You won't regret it.

Marigold
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Marigold »

There's a Dick Francis crime novel where the baddie wraps the heads of his victims in plaster so suffocating them. The hero only just escapes this fate.