Sleeping bag mummification

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
nylonbound
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Sleeping bag mummification

Unread post by nylonbound »

I would like to ask if there are folks who enjoy being wrapped in thick down mummy sleeping bags and then trussed up with belts.

tightleebound
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tightleebound »

I venture to say my avatar says it all...TB

nylonbound
Unfettered Newbie

love your avatarwe should share details and interests sometime

Harrie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Harrie »

Hi there, well so to say; that's my thing!!!Being bound in up to 7 sleeping bags is what I absolutely love. My wife (and every now and than, Mistress) loves putting me in and leaving me alone for a long long time. We have 4 very thick down sleeping bags, 3 of those are mummy, and we have 3 'normal' mummy sleeping bags.Duration depends on the number of sleeping bags. If it are 5, 6 or even 7, than  the heat builds up really fast and the good feeling ends after about 1 hour. Most of the time my mistress tries to extend it with 10 - 15 minutes, but than it is realy over and - for all on grounds of safety - she releases me.I must say, to feel 7 thick sleeping bags bound around my body while I am not able to free myself is fantastic. Last friday we played also. I was wrapped and bound in 3 sleeping bags (2 down, 1 normal). After each sleeping bag my mistress used belt or rope to make it tight. After the third sleeping baf was tied, she added one thick down mummy sleeping bag. So from the outside it looked like I was inside of a normal sleeping bag, no bondage to be seen at all! She decided to release me on saturday morning!It might sound strange, but I had a wonderfull night and slept very very good. Quite warm, but not that I was soaking wet of sweat.I can only say; everybody who loves bondage should try it!!! Greetings  

dralex789
Chair Bound

Unread post by dralex789 »

When I was younger I didnt have access to tape etc etc so I used to stuff a sleeping bag with as much stuff as I could (variation of bed sheet mummification I guess) but that kept me in my place. Havnt done it in years though

HudsonBay
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by HudsonBay »

My spouse and I have some gamesmanship in our relationship.  It had been a few weeks since getting any lip service (literally).  I brought the subject up over dinner and my she confirmed with a smirk and a just don't feel like it...  My first double-length Hudson Bay Blanket had been purchased but stashed away for the right night (she's not the only one who plays games).  My challenge was that in three hours she would provide the service I was looking for and I wouldn't use any ropes, cuffs etc... to make it happen.  If I lost it was backrubs for a week w/o any action afterwards. Saturday night at 8:00 couldn't arrive soon enough!  Sport brief / matching bra, blindfold, cleave gag (our signal is Yankee Doodle Dandy) and were off and running!  I completed a tight roll with the Hudson Bay blanket and then inserted her wrapped form in to my -20 degree mummy sleeping bag; a tight fit but when there is a will, there is a way!  I used a Merino wool balaclava over the gag / blindfold and pulled the sleeping bag adjustments tight leaving a six inch opeing around the eyes, nose and mouth.  I set the timer and the bet was on.  She was on the floor rolling around and I was on the bed reading a book and taking in the show.  She struggled for about 10 minutes and then settled in to wait me out.  After about 65 minutes the struggles we renewed.  At this point she was cooking and realised she was going to lose.  At 85 minutes, Yankee Doodle was being hummed and I knew I was next.  Game, set, match!

Bob Down
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bob Down »

Hi people itsnice to read that Im not the only one who loves being trussed up inside my mummy bag and relax.

nylonbound
Unfettered Newbie

i love it too...there are some very neat and snug bags out there as well that are for sale on the marketmakes me wonder why so snug.. but love it nonetheless

mummybound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mummybound »

We can"t be the only ones that have tried this or really like this.....come on folks....fess up!!

flymiami
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by flymiami »

This is defiantly my thing. Not much experience with anything very complex though, simple self-bondage sessions. Think handcuffs, duct tape, and a few mummy sleeping bags. It's not just the restriction, but the struggle that does it.

Bob Down
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bob Down »

I have a waist strapp with wrist strapps attached and ankle strapps.  I get my wife to put a soft blanket between my legs and over my penis , encompassing all in its softness.  I am then strapped in and a pad lock is locked in place to make my escape impsossible.  She then zipps up my mummy bag tightly , pulling a balaclava turned with the face holes to the back over my face.  She then sinches the hood tightly over the balaclava.  I try not to move as my penis is pulsating and dripping cum.  Usually I roll over and hump untill I have a massive orgasm.  As I roll over and feel satisfied she says roll back and keep humping , knowing that the only way I can be released is to comply , I do as I am told.  After some time I finally orgasm again , exhausted.  I roll over and am told "well done" and am released from my lovely prison.  Just a weekly happening at my place.

Mummybag.boy08
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Mummybag.boy08 »

Yes love sleeping bag bondage. the more bags and straps the better it is. and the tighter it gets. the most bags i have been in is 5 bags with straps. it is a lot of work to have someone do this to you.

poseyboyri
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by poseyboyri »

Just found a new item to play with.  Picked up a WWII wool sleeping bag.  Reasonably tight mummy fit, with a half zipper in the front.  The opening is only large enough for the face.  Use a balaclava backwards and the overall experience is great!  A pair of cuffs behind the back and you can't get out. 

Kidnappershurik
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kidnappershurik »

I live in Russia. In 1967 the film the Caucasian captive has been shot where the girl have stolen in a sleeping bag having clasped a sleeping bag hood. It looks very much impressively!

poseyboyri
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Sleeping bag mummification

Unread post by poseyboyri »

So i have recently added an army arctic sleepingbag to the collection. Put the wool army bag inside the arctic bag and the combo provides a great experience.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Completely off-topic here, but I can't see anyone's avatar in this thread. Thoughts?

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i cant either.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Testing testing...

The thread is OK, must be the folks that posted haven't bothered to upload an avi yet.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

MsBehavin wrote:Testing testing...

The thread is OK, must be the folks that posted haven't bothered to upload an avi yet.
I agree. If I can't be the subject of said AVI, I should at least be able to watch. ;)

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

boundBinder wrote:
MsBehavin wrote:Testing testing...

I agree. If I can't be the subject of said AVI, I should at least be able to watch. ;)
     I'm not sure what you meant by being the subject of AVI; but I think MsBehavin was simply abbreviating "avatar".
     I don't know about the avatars of the particular posters earlier in this thread; but mine hasn't shown since the forum moved. I tried uploading my usual one, but it wasn't accepted - something to do with the dimensions, I think. I've noticed lots of other members who used to have avatars also don't have one now, and apparently they haven't uploaded them again either. So I suspect it's a widespread issue related to the forum moving.

Regards, Michael.