Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
Chair Bound

RE: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by NEWBIE »

I think maybe the Story you are looking for is called Alice I'd try Utopiastories or Gromets plaza for it

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

I believe that jrn920 seeks this story:

Surprising Myself by SG

jrn920
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jrn920 »

yes! thanks guys you found it

sex4fun1998
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sex4fun1998 »

I'm looking for a story I read sometime back. It's about a female who puts herself in self-bondage in front of her window and holding the blinds closed with her teeth while there are workers outside on her roof.. Can anyone help me with this..

Chair Bound

Unread post by NEWBIE »

[quote="sex4fun1998"] I'm looking for a story I read sometime back. It's about a female who puts herself in self-bondage in front of her window and holding the blinds closed with her teeth while there are workers outside on her roof.. Can anyone help me with this..[/quote]

I remember that story but I can't think of the title lol if I find it I'll let you know :)

peegee_de
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by peegee_de »

Hi,
i'm looking for an older story which title
was 'Melissa Martin'.
Author was Drew and the story was postet
on Abductor.com i guess.

Anyone knows this story and where to find
it ???

thanks in forward
pee gee

InCB3000
Chair Bound

Unread post by InCB3000 »

Searching Google for "melissa martin drew" came up with this story chapter that seems related to your request. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to go upwards to the story index, as well as the site index:

http://jebsadventurebound.homestead.com ... r2_28.html

If that's not your story, there's still some interesting reading there. Hope this helps.

peegee_de
Unfettered Newbie

Hi,
thanks for your reply.

Thats a damn good story, too, but not
the one i'm looking for.

greetings
pee gee

Bf
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bf »

They are posting it at Crimsonova Castle (http://crimsontied.suddenlaunch3.com/index.cgi) but I've heard there is a problem getting in if you are not already a member.

peegee_de
Unfettered Newbie

Hi BF,
thanks a lot. Look like thats what im seaching for.

Try to get access to this forum (hopefully).

Would it be possible to you, as far you jhave an
account there, to load this story for me ???

greetings
peter

Zephyr
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Zephyr »

I'm looking for a story I read sometime back. It's about a female who puts herself in self-bondage in front of her window and holding the blinds closed with her teeth while there are workers outside on her roof.. Can anyone help me with this.. sex4fun1998-- Apartment by Linewalkr (or Linewalker). It's on the Helpless site, you need to use Wayback to get to it. It's listed as "untitled" there - Apartment may not be the correct name. http://web.archive.org/web/200908032150 ... newalk.htm.  Zephyr2011-11-02 05:32:44

airmat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by airmat »

Hi, I am new to this site and just registered... I am a regular reader of grommets plaza and gagged utopia's story sites.

But today I am totally bored and am looking for some specific topic, and maybe you can suggest some reading material. I am looking for stories that include some kind of "active" or "smart" clothing which trap the (female) wearer. I am thinking of

* computer controlled chastity belts (as in "too quick to click", "belt of the future", "batteries not included" etc),
* computer controlled bondage and latex (like in "20 days")
* ancient artifacts ("Xi", "the suit" etc),
* magical clothing (the revenant of hargreaves manor),
* locking clothing (stiletto trap),
* shoes with growing heels... etc.

Anything in that direction, possible with a topic of tease and denial or chastity imposed on the trapped woman.

If you also like stuff like that and don't know yet the mentioned stories, google them or pm me, they are really worth a read.

airmat2011-11-03 12:58:20

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

airmat, what about Smart Duct Tape by NaughtyLittleGirl? I know it's not clothing but it's all I could think of that had a "smart" something in it. - d_ghttp://www.mummified.net/storiessz/smart_tape. ... 2011-11-04 00:21:24

Chair Bound

Unread post by NEWBIE »

Airmat I might recommend my story then Jenna And The Taxi driver it's on Utopiastories in fact not too long ago I finally updated it after like 5 years lol

http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/13178

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

The old Chasti-Permalock page should likely be of interest to you, Airmat.

Chasti-Permalock

Kallin
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kallin »

Hey; does anyone know of any stories similar to Katie D's "Oh Come On It Will Be Fun"? Stories where a store plays a significant roll in the story?

http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/17490

airmat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by airmat »

@ Kallin: try "Layaway", that is the first store story comming to my mind.

@others, thanks for the tips.... Chastipermalock is a bit too dark for my taste, except "The black button", which I highly like. The smart duct tape is nice as a bondage idea, but does not control the girl, nor the girls sexuality.

Any other suggestions regarding smart, chaste, or evil type of clothings?

blackfive
Chair Bound

Unread post by blackfive »

[quote]A man visits mistress gets tied up and cross-dressed. Lady has two large walk in closets, he gets released from the bed but is them moved and re-tied up standing in the larger closet which has a two-way mirror to her bed room. Mistress opens door to another customer.[/quote]

After posting the above months ago I gave up looking but have now come across it again at =
http://stories.askjolene.com/8878/Ficti ... 2011-11-27 15:19:25

tight_ropes3
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tight_ropes3 »

I'm looking for two stories whch I lost long ago.  One was about a young blonde magicians assistant who thought she could get the better of an older one and is tricked into being tied up and is left suspended in locked storage room the the theatre. I found it once on the net and there was a slightly modified published version in a Harmony Concepts magazine. The second story is more of a challenge. Its about a girl chained, hooded and gagged by another and her accomplices who is tricked into calling her girl friends on the phone and inviting them to their bondage doom. I seem to remember that the hood had a detachable gag which was reinserted when she tried to plead with her captor. Simon

airmat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by airmat »

Regarding "smart" and "evil" chastity clothing, I found this blog featuring chastity captions of belts with an AI.

http://aforkinchastity.blogspot.com/search/label/TTB