Joe's new likfe part 3 - Thew Penn drops.

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Joe's new likfe part 3 - Thew Penn drops.

Unread post by restricted »

That day he would regret for the rest of his life. He told her he was going to the golf club and then to the gym afterwards for a workout. That meant Sally would be on her own all day. She was fuming. Deciding not to be left on her own all day, she went to see Rachael. What she knew and Joe didn’t was the shop belonged to Rachael and she was not just an assistant.

Rachael told one of the girls that she was going for a coffee with Sue to the café next door. If it is quiet than one of them could join them and when they came back, the rest of the girls could go for lunch. The pair sat there discussing Joe and his selfishness. Sally was just telling Rachael about the membership that Joe was renewing. However, he would not allow Sally to join him in the clubs. Rachael looked astonished. “Why not?”

“The golf course, the women wear short white skirts. The same for the tennis of course. As for the gymnasium, the girl wear ultra-tight knickers or leotards.

Penny joined them and they told her what they had been discussing. Penny thought about it. “I belong to those clubs myself and I could ask the owners to let you join and not tell Joe”
“Good idea. Thank you Penny. You have given me an idea. Next time I see them, I will ask them to change the membership names to you Sally. That way you can go to the clubs and leave him”
“I thought getting him into a dress would stop him from going” “Todays Tuesday. Does he go every week?”
“Every Tuesday and Thursday without fail”

“Is he meeting someone there?”
“I don’t know”
“Bring a photo with you. Penny, you have a job to do next Tuesday. You are going to play tennis and go to the gym. I will pay you. Sally bring a photo as Penny hasn’t seen him”
“What am I supposed to do?”
“See if he meets anybody or comes on to you”
“How do I do that?”
“Men love girls in tennis dresses and frilly knickers so that is what you have to wear”
“I’ve got them. I have a leotard for the gym as well”.
Sally took Penny’s phone number and the following Tuesday said he was off to the gym.
Sally never had to go to the gym herself to get the information required as the manager was a friend of hers and said she would let them know. The report came back that he was chatting all the girls up. Some complained to her.
“That does it. See what happens Thursday” Sally said. On Thursday Sally phoned Rachael who passed the message on to Penny that Joe was off to the tennis court. Penny had got the shortest tennis dress imaginable. There wasn’t any way she could not prevent the frills of her knickers being displayed.
Penny made sure she leapt about causing the dress to flare up and display her knickers. Several times she saw Joe looking. Her plan was working. When she had finished her match, Joe asked her what her name is, where she lived, how she keeps fit and her phone number. Naturally enough she reported everything back to Rachael and Sally.
It was decided Penny should go to the gym on Tuesday next. She had to keep him interested while his clothes were removed and replaced by female clothing. Penny was up for that. She would wear the tightest leotard and leggings she had. Apart from the gym she could suggest a ten mile run so Joe went hoe really tired. Sally thanked Penny for the trouble she was causing. “I don’t want thanks. I want to see he gets his just deserts. I’d love to see him in a dress” Sally invited her to come round on the Wednesday. “Be sure to be wearing trousers Penny” Penny laughed. She was looking forward to it.
Sally asked about the tennis club. Penny told her it was a good one. There were even showers for after the matches. That gave Rachael an idea. “If Penny could get Joe really interested then they could arrange for a tennis match and a shower afterwards”
“What will that do?” Sally asked.
“I could get my friend to sneak into the locker room and replace his clothes with a tennis dress and replace his clothes with them”
“That would get her into trouble with the police. Leave it to Penny to keep him occupied on Tuesday and we can replace all his clothes with skirts and dresses” Rachael agreed to help.
Tuesday came and Joe went out to the gym. Penny kept her word and really made him work out. He was shattered by the time he got home and went to bed early. Now was the time to strike while the iron was hot. Sally suggested he out his nightdress on as it will be more refreshing than his male pyjamas. It didn’t take Joe long to fall fast asleep.
Silently Sally emptied his part of the walk in wardrobe out and put all the new stock in there. Joe had more skirts and dress than she did now. She folded his suits, trousers, jackets, shirts up, pants and socks went next. His shoes went into another bag. Carefully, she carried them out of the bedroom to Rachael who put them in the boot of her car. Now Joe was minus all male clothing. He just didn’t know it. He had gone to bed in his nightdress thinking he could have fun in the morning. That made it easier for Sally. It would be her having the fun and not him. Rachel took them to her shop. They could be given to the charity shop the next time they are open.
Sally went out before Joe woke up. She met with Rachel and Penny and they went for a coffee before Rachel opened her shop. They discussed what was to happen next and then went into Rachael’s clothing store. Sally’s phone rang. It was Joe.
“What’s going on? Where’s my clothes?”
“They are in the wardrobe where you always put them wife”
“Pack that up. I’m your husband, not your wife. Where have you put my clothes?”
”You can either walk about naked, get dressed or get out of my house”
“Your house? You mean our house?”
“Oh no. You forget you put everything in my name”
“I’ll see about this”
“I’m sure you would look lovely in a nice skirted suit standing up in a divorce court. I have witnesses and CCTV film of you choosing your own women’s clothing. I’d just say I want a divorce as I don’t like cross dressing men”
Joe went silent. He put the phone down. He couldn’t walk about naked. What was he to do? Begrudgingly he put the women’s clothes on. He would wait until Sally came home to have it out with her. But sally was going to be too busy to worry about Joe. After Rachael had phoned round Sally went to the tennis club, the golf club and the gym. She changed the membership from Joe to her. She could take Joe as a guest. Of course. But then she decided to go and see a film. She had never felt this free before. She even bought a tennis racket and a set of golf clubs.
Just before she went into the cinema, Joe phoned. “Where the hell are you? I want my clothes. I’m hungry”
“I am busy today. You will have to cook something for yourself. There is a recipe book in the cupboard. Don’t forget to put your pinny on to protect your nice clean blouse and skirt. Knowing you, you will make a mess of yourself” Joe slammed the phone down. “Wait until she gets home. I’ll give her mess with me” he thought.
She phoned Rachel who told her to go to her shop rather than the cinema. Upon getting there, Sally was given a cup of tea and all the staff sat around spell bound at what they heard. Rachael told Sally she had got some surgical glue. “What’s that for?”
“It won’t come off in a hurry unless you use the correct remover. It’s for women who have had a mastectomy.
One of the girls said she knew a mobile hairdresser who could call round to do his, “sorry, her” hair for her. The girls could do his nails for him. Rachael said she had been looking on line and there was a nice chair with wide wooden arms that they could strap his hands and feet to. It has a very high back. You could fasten his head so we could put the makeup on him. “It sounds like a bondage chair” “It is” Sally laughed. Rachael went on talking. “What’s more, it’s yours. I bought it for you”. Sally was shocked. “I made a stupidly low bid and funnily enough, I became the winner of a bondage chair. It’s here now”. Rachael said she would take it to her house when Sally went home. Sally told her not to bother.
The phone rang and it was Joe again. “I am not happy with this. Bring my clothes back”
Penny asked for the phone and said “I gave them to the charity shop and they have all been sold so all you have left is what you have there!” Joe screamed into the phone.
“Tell her to hurry up home or else she will get it” Rachael took the phone.
“Get what? Don’t you dare hit her or you will answer to us lot”
“Send her home. RIGHT NOW” Sally told him she would home straight away, but she will leave the clothes packed as he would be moving out. “Why would I want to move out of my house?”
”But it isn’t your house. Remember? Things are going to change from now on. As my wife, you will do as you are told” and she hung up on Joe.
He rang back and all she said was, “I hope you have a pretty outfit on. All the girls are coming round for tea. I’d like to show them how pretty my wife is” and hung up on him again. She thought that would shock him to now he was going to be seen by people.
Sally was shocked when Rachael said, “Its 2 now. Today has been quiet. Let’s shut the shop. You’ll all get paid. I will save on the electric bill. Come on, let’s have some fun. All round to get Josephine ready” Sally laughed. “Then we can all go to the pub for a meal. It’s my treat” she said and laughed again.
Sally took two of the girls in her car and Rachael took Penny. She also had the chair in the back of her van. Sally entered the house and found Joe in a long A line skirt, white blouse, no bra. Sally screamed at Joe. “What’s the meaning of this? Behaving like a tart” Joe went to hit her but Penny was too quick and blocked his hand before flooring him.
“You thought I am a beginner at the gym. I have a brown belt in judo, so don’t try anything buster”
In a matter of minutes they had Joe stripped and fastened to a chair that had been pulled up to the table. He was just in his panties. One girl worked on his hair brushing and styling in a feminine style before coating it with lacquer. Another glued false nails on his fingers before painting them and his toe nails.

Rachael took some clip on ear rings and prised the fake glass diamonds off of the clips. Then she held them tight to his ears for 20 seconds until the superglue dried holding the diamonds tight to his ears. Foundations and other powders, blushers, eye shadow was piled on. His eyebrows were plucked to a high arch. He screamed so much they had to gag him. One arm was unstrapped from the chair and it was passed through the arm hole of a bra. That arm was re-strapped and the other arm had the same treatment. The bra was pulled up and fastened behind his back once they had released the neck strap which allowed them to push his body forward and fasten the bra. Sally took the two breast forms and Rachael pasted the surgical clue to them. Sally slipped them into the cups.

“They feel really realistic” Penny said. All the girls agreed. After a half hour the lipstick was applied along with the mascara. Tights and a pink panty girdle was put on his legs, pulled up to his waist and finally they released him and stood him up.
A clean light pink blouse and a cerise pink pencil skirt was fitted. Matching shoes came next. These had 4 inch heels and were peep toed so his nail varnish could be seen. Sally got a jacket that matched the skirt and draped it on the back of a chair. Then she said, Josephine is ready. Shall we go girls?” Joe asked where they were going. Sally told him. ”As my wife hasn’t made us dinner I’m taking them to the pub for a meal. Are you coming?”
“I can’t go with you while you while I’m dressed like this”
“Why not? You expected me to go out like it. I wasn’t allowed to wear trousers”
“You are my wife. I wear the trousers”
“What are you wearing now? You are MY wife now. I wear the trousers from now on” All the girls stood around grinning. “Make your mind up, come with us or pack your skirts and leave this house”
“How can you do this to me?”
“You were the one to keep me down. Now I have regained my strong will, I am running the show now. All you have to do is be the dutiful housewife and keep the house nice and clean which you say should be easy”

Very conscious of what he looked like, Joe said he would go with them to the pub. Sally gave him a white handbag. “I’ve put all your lipstick and powders in there so you should be able to powder your nose in the ladies toilet” Joe started to walk. The girls pulled him up. Rachael said he should not stride until the material of the skirt stopped him. He had to take dainty little steps. Swing one foot in front of the other. “That gives you a nice wiggle as you walk” Penny told him.
In the pub, the girls made him sip white wine. They were knocking back lagers. He was aware of all the men staring at him. Had they recognised him as a man in drag? Sally told him one man was interested as he kept staring at Joe. “You’ve pulled. You have to accept his offer of a date like a nice girl” Joe blushed and the girls laughed. When Joe had to use the ladies toilet, Sally and the girls hatched a plan. She phoned a friend of hers and arrangements were made for 8.30 the next morning.
Joe was glad to get home that night. “I’d like a cup of tea please, please, WIFE”
“Stop calling me that. I’m your husband. I’m not a woman”
“As you said, wives wear dresses and skirts. Husbands wear trousers. What are you wearing and what am I wearing”
“You got me into this. I want my clothes back”
“Ok, you’ll have to wear a skirt for tomorrow until we get them back”
That night in bed, both wearing the baby doll pyjamas. Sally made sure that Joe was worn out with her demands for sex. “I can’t help it. Seeing you in that suit all evening and now dressed like you are really turns me on” Joe was exhausted by the time she was finished.
The next morning Sally helped Joe get dressed. “We can’t get those false breasts off until the glue gives in so I suggest a bra, nice blouse, a jumper, a long flared skirt for easy removal”.
They never bothered with the makeup. Alan slipped the long skirt suggested by Sally. “My legs will be cold” Sally got a petticoat and got him to step into it. She pushed it up as far as she could, got up and put her hands down the elasticated waist and worked her way round pulling the petticoat into the right position.
“I see you are loving this Joe” she said as she brushed his erect cock through the satin panties.
“How do you feel about those panties? Do they keep you warm?"
“Funnily enough, they do keep my bum warm and yet not too hot at the front”
“So there is no need to get your boring boxers then?”
“I had better get some in case anything happens”
As they were about to leave at 8, Joe asked why they are going quite as early as the shops don’t open until 9. “It is arranged you get there before people can rush in to buy your clothes”. Joe was happy with that.

They drove to a parking area and had to walk a short way to what Joe thought would be a charity shop. He was grabbed by the girls and pushed into a beauty salon. Joe protested but they took no notice of him. His arms and legs were strapped to the chair. A strap held him to the back of the chair so he was completely immobilised. Sally said she was off home now to list all the things her wife had got to do. She would call in at Raquel’s shop when she picked Joe up. She said goodbye to Joe and kissed him on the cheek.

The salon staff go busy at once. Nail varnish remover was used on his hands and feet. They told him it was to get rid of the varnish. Joe thought they were turning him back to his former self. They told him to lean his head back over the sink so they could wash his hair. “At least they are getting rid of this stupid hairstyle” he thought.

He had let his hair grow so it was easy for them to style it with rollers and dry it under the hairdryer. He struggled but he was unable to get his head out from under the hood. A half hour later and his hair was ready. One of the assistants brushed the curls out and gave him a nice feminine hairstyle.

While all this was going on, another assistant had superglued false nails to his fingers and had put varnish on his toes and fingernails. An ultraviolet lamp was produced to harden the varnish off. “That won’t come off in a hurry. It won’t chip either. If you don’t like the colour, you will have to wait until your nails grow”.

His face was coated in makeup and his eyes area received a new coating of mascara, eyeshadow and liner. Lipstick to match his nails was put on him. Joe was defeated. He accepted they had won and his heart sank. Rachel brought a suspender belt and stockings. She went up under his skirt and put them on him, but then he felt something else. She had locked a cock cage on him “That will keep you focused on your new role in life. I’ve destroyed the keys.” With that she left.

His chair was spun round and he saw the room full of grinning women all sitting there looking at him. Joe blushed. “Come on young lady. Time for you to start your new role in life” one of the assistants told him as she released him. Joe was pushed to the door. The door was opened and there was Sally. “You look lovely. I’m jealous” Joe went crimson red.

Sally had left the car some way away so they had to walk to it. Sally was talking her time by looking in all the shop windows. Especially women’s clothes shops. In each one she had to go into and look at every rail. Joe was getting fidgety. He kept asking Sally to leave and take him home. He had already been out six hours.

But instead of taking him home, she took him to a hotel and told him he was booked in for a week. Joe’s clothes were already there. Sally went with him to his room. “I’ll see you in a week” she told him. Before he could say anything, she left. Joe pondered his fate. Stuck in a hotel room for a week with no explanation why. Why this hotel? It’s on the other side of town from their house. What was Sally up to? He decided he would stay in his room for the week. However when he phoned reception he was told that they don’t do room service. He would have to go to the dining room for his meals.

Hunger forced him to go and eat. When he got to the restaurant, he found it was full of women. It was the women’s institute outing. They would be there for two days. The restaurant was a mass of sound until he walked in and the sound stopped dead. You could have heard a pin drop. All eyes were firmly fixed on him. He was about to turn and run when one of the women came over and told him to join them. He was grabbed and taken to the head of the table. “That’s your place. It is reserved for our guest speaker”
“You must be mistaken. I am not your guest speaker”
“You are Josephine Barker aren’t you?”
“Well, (hesitatingly) yes” Joe said in his best impression of a female voice.
“You are our guest speaker. We booked you last month”

He was in luck, the right Josephine Barker turned up and the pair laughed. However, the women made him sit with them. He had to sit through an hour of listening to the speaker talking about problems that women face today. “If only we could make men wear skirts and dresses and be pretty for us while we simply get ready by pulling on a pair of trousers, things would be a lot different. They would learn our problems and it would soon be solved” There was a thunderous round of applause for the speaker. “If only they knew” Joe thought.

The woman introduced herself as Brenda Forsythe. She was staying for four days to see the fashion show and invited Joe to join her and find out what Joe liked. Joe said he didn’t want to go but some of the other women joined them and insisted he went. “I see you like wearing skirts rather than trousers” Brenda said, “You must join us. There might be some outfits that would turn your man into a raging bull in bed” Eventually, so he could get away, Joe agreed he would go.

Joe was hoping not to have to go to see the fashion show. Sadly for him there was a knock on his door and the women was there. Brenda said “Come along. You will miss the show” With that the girls took him down to the hall where the show was about to start. He thought the girls must know about him as they kept asking his thoughts on the clothes. Joe was sick of skirts and dresses. But luckily enough, the girls were leaving the next day, so he could have some peace and quiet. As they got to his back to his door at the end of the evening, Brenda said “We realised you are a man in women’s clothing straight away and thought we would have fun teasing you. I hope you weren’t too upset” Joe realised it didn’t upset him. In fact he sort of enjoyed the fussing he got from the women.

Closing his door Joe thought that at least he never offended anybody. He should have told them why he was dressed like he was. “Still it is over, so now for a few days peace” or so he thought. The next day a show of underwear and swimwear was set up and the female staff kept asking for his opinion. One even held a bikini up to him and said the colour suited him. The briefs were so tiny it wouldn’t cover anything.
He swallowed his meal and went back to his room. He still had spent the time in the hotel and got packed ready for Sally to pick him up the next morning. He slept like a log that night. So much so, he never heard Sally creep into the room and remove all his clothes he had worn and left him with a cotton pale blue short flared skirt, electric blue panties with a white lace trim, electric blue bra, sheer self-support stockings, a sky blue half sleeved blouse and a pair of 4 inch heeled sky blue shoes, plus a pink clutch bag. The final thing was a pink woman’s watch. His own one being removed some time ago.

He went and had a shower and when he came back, his case was gone and the clothes all neatly laid out. The panties he had taken off when he went to shower had gone as well. He knew that if there was any wind about, his skirt would flare up and the electric panties would be revealed along with his stocking tops. He sat on the bed pondering what to do. Refuse to leave or just go along with it. The watch and hand bag he wouldn’t bother with. But if he was careful enough he could go via the back stairs and creep around until it got dark. But he would still have to wear the clothing someone had left him.

Then he looked at the dressing table and saw the letter. He opened it and it filled him with dread. “Josephine, you will leave the building through the front door at 10 this morning. You will be wearing the watch, stockings and carrying the bag or you may leave the hotel and not bother about thinking of coming back to my house”. He sat there for some time thinking. Supposing he were to call the police?
The phone ringing brought him round. “Mr. Barker, I have to remind you that you have to leave by ten or we call the security to physically remove you” Joe put the phone down and there was a knock on the door. “Room service”. Joe told them to give him ten minutes. He had never got dressed so quickly. The room service knocked again. Joe let them in.
“Oh wow. You make a lovely girl” one of them said.
“You know then?”
“We all did. But I haven’t seen you myself. You look nicer than I do. I was told to make sure you are properly dressed as per instructions”
Joe huffed and put the watch on finally picking up the bag. As he walked out of the room he heard the girl phone and say “all correct” Then she turned to him and said. “You have got the right outfit on, it’s quite warm out today. I hope to see you again Josephine. It has been a pleasure”
Joe walked out of the lift to see Sally waiting for him. All the female staff bid him goodbye. “Hope to see you again someday Mrs. Barker” Joe blushed again. Sally strolled out into the strong sunshine, A slight breeze now and then kept the pair cool. Joe asked how far they had to walk. “The car is only ten minutes away” A group of youths walked past them and gave Joe a wolf whistle.

They were in the High Street when the wind really started to blow. Sally had a smirk on her face as she watched Joe trying to stop his panties from showing. Going past a shop window showed Joe it was clearly plain he had a bra on. Although looking down on it, in the reflection the dark shape of a bra was obvious. It didn’t them take much longer to reach the car. Joe was glad of the anonymity of the car.

“Don’t forget to swing your legs out together when you get out of the car”
“What?”
“If you get out the way you normally do, you put your panties on display and I want my wife to be fully decorum not a slut”
“I am not your wife. I’m the male. The husband. Don’t you understand?”
“I am not the one in a miniskirt and blouse showing off my bra”
“That’s because you have done this to me”
“You must have wanted it as a real man would have refused”
“You told me it would make our sex incredible and it has”
“Maybe for you, but not for me”
“What about all those orgasms then?”
“I was faking them”
“So what are you going to do about it? Faking them indeed!”
“I have made other arrangements. Far more satisfying for me. No wham bam and thank you ma’am and watch you fall asleep”
“You have found another man?”
“No”
“Well what is better than me?”
“When you stayed at that hotel, did you look at any of the maids?”
“Of course I didn’t”
“I know, because had you taken a good look you would have seen Rachael and myself acting as maids. I loved watching you mince about on the CCTV trying to act female. It gave us a real laugh”
“You were there? I didn’t see you. What happened at meal times? You wasn’t in the dining hall”
“Oh, but we were, just to make sure you went decently dressed for dinner. Did you pass a maid as you entered the hall and one by the dumb waiter?”
“Yes, but they both had their backs turned to me”
“I was the one you passed by the entrance”
“What did you do for the meals?”
“We are in our room”
“That is where you are wrong. They don’t do room service”
“Rachael did a good job of disguising her voice when you phoned reception didn’t she”

Joe knew he was beaten. He was dreading what he would find when they got home. Sally was taking the long way round but they eventually got there. “Wait in your seat for a while” Sally instructed him. She got out of the car and walked around to his side. She opened the door and said, “I’m doing what every man should do for his wife. Opening the door for you”

Joe was struck dumb. Up until now he thought she was playing but would come to her senses. Now she has proved beyond a doubt she intends to be the husband and he is to be the wife. She put his arm through hers and walked him slowly to the door. Sally opened the door and walked in, Joe followed her. Entering the lounge, he was shocked to see Rachael sitting there.
“We will have a cup of tea Mrs. No sugars” Sally commanded him. Joe stood there not moving. “I said we want a cup of tea. Either do your job or leave the house, wife”. Joe looked at the pair and then turned to make the tea. Rachael called after him to tell him he would find his pinny out there, Sally told him to put it on to save his pretty skirt and blouse. “And don’t forget to curtsy when you come back”

He returned, gave a quick bob which caused Sally and Rachel to go into fits of laughter. He handed the teas to them and Sally told him to give a proper curtsey. “Hold the corners of your apron, put one foot in front of the other and bob down” Joe did as he was told and the sound of laughter from the pair was like thunder.
Joe went and brought his own tea in. The girls sat on the sofa, leaving him to sit on an armchair. “Keep your legs together like a good girl. I don’t want my wife displaying her knickers”.
“How can I not show everything in this short a skirt?”
“Keep your legs together”
Joe went quiet. All evening they kept mocking him and saying how nice it is to wear trousers and how lovely it is to see Sally’s wife looking so demure and feminine in her skirt. Then Sally hit him with another bomb shell. “I have had the spare room redecorated. That will be your room from now”
“That is for guests. My place is with you in the main bedroom”
“I can’t sleep with a man who insists he wears skirts and dresses can I!” Joe said it was her idea, “But you must have wanted it or you wouldn’t have done it”
Joe was crestfallen. Sally went on talking. “Tomorrow we will show you your new role in this household”
“What do you mean WE?”
“Rachael is coming to live here, so you have to move to your new bedroom”
“But”
Sally stopped him before he could say any more. “No buts. Accept it or leave”
Joe was stunned. Sally had really changed. “We don’t want you to feel left out so we have a little surprise for you in your room” Rachael said. Now Rachael was taking over. Feeling dejected Joe aid if he was now Mrs. Barker he should be in the matrimonial bed.
Sally scowled at him. “Rachael and me are an item. We were at college. It was good fun but then we lost contact. We took turns who was the dominant one and who was submissive. I’m looking forward to getting back to that. You on the other hand are Mrs. Barker. You do as you are told. Don’t worry, so you feel part of the family and want a sex life I have set up something for you to go with Rachael’s gift”
Joe went made and then Rachael stepped in again. She took out a pack of cards. They cut them and who had the highest number was the dominant one for the week. “One good thing Jo, is you look very pretty now. All those lovely silks and satins you can wear. Men don’t get to wear them”
Sally joined in, “You can always leave Jo, but you know you only leave with the clothes you have on. Maybe some nice man will pick you up and have his way with you” Joe grimaced. He is not gay.
“Your bedroom is the one at the back of the house with the pink door” Rachael told him. The two girls looked at their cards. Sally had a 3 and Rachael a 7. “Ha. I’m in charge for the week” Rachael said. Joe looked in horror as the two girls cuddled and started kissing each other. He left them and went to his new bedroom.
When he entered the room he found it was decorated in pink with lots of chintz. He had never seen a more effeminate room in his life. On the dressing table was a box On top of it was a letter. He read it. “The contents of the box is to allow you to have a good sex life and allow an orgasm”

Joe opened the box. There were two dildos. One stuck to glass so he could back on it and the other vibrating one he could put in his bum hole and wiggle it about. He was disgusted. Joe changed from his clothes into the baby doll. It was easier to get on. The panties held his cock and its cage close to his body. Slipping into the pink satin sheets which struck cold Joe took one look at the dildos and turned out the light.
He wasn’t to get any sleep. A few minutes later he could hear kissing and Sally start moaning. “More. Give it to me rough” pause for heavy breathing. They had set a speaker up in his room so he would be tormented by them making love. “More. Harder. Show no mercy” Then Sally screamed out as her orgasm shot through her body like a thunderbolt. In a breathless voice Sally said “That was wonderful. Thank you. I haven’t experienced that for years”

Rachael replied that there will be plenty of time for more. “A man doesn’t know what a woman wants. He will roll over satisfied leaving the woman highly frustrated. A woman carries on like this” then there was the sound of murmuring and kissing over the speakers. Instinctively Joe put his hand inside his panties of the baby doll and found the hard unrelenting plastic of his cock cage and the lock. What he heard next shocked him. It was Rachael.

“What is nice for us both is to rub ourselves up and down his cock cage. We get satisfaction while he gets nothing” Rachael replied that she would like that. “He doesn’t get to cum?” she said excitedly. Rachael told her that he can’t as there is no feeling through the plastic. Sally laughed.

“Maybe we can get Josephine to work in the shop. I’ll put Penny in charge. She’ll love checking he is properly dressed and does his work in the correct manner” Rachael said in a down to Earth manner. Joe decided he’d had enough and would rather leave than be put through all this. But he had to get some trousers to wear, even if they were the girls.

Over the weeks, Joe had become good at housework and cooking. He was so efficient, the girls did send him to work in the shop and unbeknown to him advertised they had a sissy working there. The first week the profits were up by 50%. Upon checking with Penny who had sole the most, they found out the women al asked for Josephine to serve them. Joe was loving the attention but needed sex as he was so frustrated. He told Sally that he needed to be released.

It didn’t work as the two girls fastened him over a bench and while one used her dildo in his mouth, the other was pummelling his anus. They didn’t let him go either for a day, so after the third time, Joe was starting to feel something. It was nice. Precum dripped from his cock. He had some sort of orgasm. By the end of the week, even though he wasn’t tied down, he was looking forward to the treatment.
Joe had realised he had now become Jo. When Brenda, Penny and the other girls turned up one evening they all said Jo was the perfect hostess. Without thinking, he said thank you in an effeminate voice and gave a deep curtsy.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Joe's new life part 3 - Thew Penny drops.

Unread post by restricted »

It should read : Joe's new life part 3 - Thew Penny drops. But there is no editing method.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.