JERRY - PART 2

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

JERRY - PART 2

Unread post by restricted »

Jerry lay there struggling, naked, his tool rock hard, the ropes holding him firmly and the gag more than efficient. Suzie burst into the bedroom and saw him. “My God, what have they done to you?” She was so stunned by what she found she didn’t think to remove the gag. “I’d better phone the police. Mind you, with you like this, it’s an opportunity I’ve been waiting for”

With that she didn’t even bother to remove her skirt. She took her knickers off and rode him until she had an exciting orgasm that shot through her body like a lightning bolt. She pulled herself off of him. She picked up her mobile phone and phoned the police. Jerry was gobsmacked. He had never seen Suzie like this before. She was always the last to try anything.

“I’m leaving you like this as evidence. They can see what they did to you. You mustn’t interfere with evidence must you?” His cock was now becoming flaccid once more. Suzie left him and went downstairs to phone the police. She reported the television had gone, their hi-fi, jewellery, Microwave, Their computers and his phone. All stolen. Suzie had come down from her high and was now getting mad. How could Jerry let himself get caught like this?

Two WPC’s turned up. Suzie told them about the missing items. They radioed the information in and told her to go to the police station to make a statement. That is when Suzie told them there was something else. They looked at her and she told them to follow her. As soon as they saw him, they had a job to stop laughing. Suzie looked at them and asked what was wrong. “That is not professional”

One of the policewomen, Rosie, told her, “There has been a lot of robberies, none round here until now. It is the same methods of gaining entry. A man phones for a domme, she ties him up and then robs him. He is too ashamed to tell his wife so they get away with it. It has caused many marriages to break up. She changes her sim card after a while and moves to another area. Really, when you look at it while the insurance pays out, they wouldn’t if they knew the man invited her in. Sadly we have to report how we found him so he could be charged with aiding and abetting the crime and of course your loss will not be replaced”

Suzie suddenly realised that Jerry had been playing around. “Grr. You wanted to be tied up, well you can stay tied up. Good luck in trying to escape” Then she turned to the two WPC’s and said that she needed to think. “I’ll make us a tea. He can stay where he is”. The three of them walked off and went down to the lounge.

Suzie walked into the lounge with the teas and then she broke down. “How could he let me down like this? It’s over between us” Jane, the other WPC said she was sorry to hear this, but Suzie was not to be rash. She had an idea that could help catch the domme and do the community a service. Suzie was interested. “I’d have to run it past the sergeant, but if Jerry could recognise her we could catch her. Everybody else has refused saying that is their secret got out, they would be ruined, but I’m sure the inspector would agree and we could release the story once she and her gang are caught. There is a reward for information and a paper has put up a reward. Find out if Jerry is interested, tell him we won’t release how he helped catch the gang. If he is, come to the station”

Suzie ran upstairs and told him to nod if he agrees. He did. Going back to the lounge, Suzie told the WPC’s he agreed. “But he needs to learn his lesson” The two policewomen looked at her. Suzie carried on talking. “If he wants me to forgive him, he needs to be punished” Jane told her he should be locked up. That gave Suzie an idea.

“I’ll cover him up and perhaps you can help me put him in the wardrobe. He built it to be tied up in so he can be tied up in it” The girls laughed and agreed to help if that is what Suzie wanted. The three went upstairs Jane took out a silky underskirt from the chest of drawers. “Let’s get him covered” She untied the ropes from the bed to his ankles, but left them still attached’. He started to kick until one of the policewomen told him to keep still or she will Taser him. Jerry laid still. Suzie pulled the underskirt up over his bound legs and settled it around his waist. “That makes you decent” she told him. “The girls were embarrassed over seeing your cock. I need your help girls”

Rosie and Jane looked at her. “You said he needed locking up. Well, I’m going to, and I’ll be a strict prison warden” Suzie told them. She untied the ropes from the bed but left them still attached to him. She opened the wardrobe door and the girls realised. Jerry tried to say no but Suzie said “What’s that you are saying? You are looking forward to your new home where you can be bound all day” The ropes from his feet were tied to the rings on the base of the wardrobe and the ropes from his arms to the top rail and lugs.

Rosie said he must be a sissy as he is getting rather excited now. His cock was standing out. Rosie looked at him, “You pervert. This is the best place for you” Jerry had to watch as the doors were closed on him. He heard the bolts slide home. As much as he tried, he could not get the ropes loose.

The girls went downstairs Rosie and Jane said they had to report in. Suzie phoned a locksmith to get the lock changed in case they had taken Jerrys keys. Suzie was to take him to the police station tomorrow to discuss the plan. After they left, Suzie went back and release Jerry. He went to get dressed but she stopped him. “You stay as you are”. He said he felt a fool. Suzie was not amused. “Oh, and you didn’t feel a fool lying there naked and helpless then!” Jerry was embarrassed.

Jerry told her he wanted excitement. “I’ll give you excitement. You paid how much to have us robbed?”
Jerry said he would rather not say. Suzie went into a rage once more. Jerry was quiet. Screaming at him, Suzie told him he would be going to the police station in the morning. Jerry didn’t want to go and embarrass himself once more in front of the policewomen. “No matter what you want, you are going. Maybe some good will come out of this”

The next day found them at the police station. When they saw him, the two WPC’s grinned. They were shown into an office. At the desk was a woman. She was the Superintendent. Suzie and Jerry sat there silently as the plan Jane had thought of was laid out. Jane went on speaking. “The odd thing about this one is there has not been many robberies where men were left naked. Not when you consider twice as many men were found dressed in women’s clothes. Jerry here could recognise her whereas the others were left blindfolded and couldn’t or wouldn’t say who it was” The Superintendent asked where this was going. “Well, we know they have done a dozen robberies in the last two months in the area. Supposing we set a trap once we know where the next area will be?” Everyone except Jerry was fascinated by what was being said. Jane went on talking, “Once we know the area, then we could dress Jerry as a woman and pretend he is a cross dresser. We could set cameras up and catch them at it” Every agreed except Jerry.

“I’m not wearing women’s clothes” he shouted. The Superintendent said “Well, looking at it that as you invited her in, you are involved. That means the insurance won’t pay out and you would have to replace everything yourselves. Of course Crown Prosecution might take an interest in charging you” Jerry slumped in his chair. Not only had they been robbed, he could go to prison.

Rosie spoke next. “It’s usually two months between hitting areas. Supposing they take that time looking for people and surveying the area?” It was agreed that was the case. Rosie went on. “We have two months to prepare our trap. Once we know where, we can drop things into place. Two months to make Jerry look and act like a sissy” Jerry shook his head to say no.

Suzie told him he will do it or forget making out again. He owes her big time. Before Jerry could argue, the Superintendent said “That settles it then. Go to it”

Every night Jerry was told he had to walk like a woman and talk in an effeminate voice. Every night he kept forgetting and slipped back into masculine ways. Jane and Rosie were getting the most effeminate clothing they could find from lost property. It was stuff they used for following people. Jane was good on a sewing machine so altered the clothing to fit Jerry. She deliberately chose all the satin clothes. Jerry moaned about it, but was told. It was the best way to make him look a sissy. “We find most sissy’s love silks and satin. It makes them feel pretty”
“I am not a sissy”

“Of course you aren’t but we have to make you look like one” Jane replied.
Suzie saw an advert for a hypnotist and went to ask if she could help get Jerry in a sissy frame of mind. She said she had never done it before but would love to give it a try as it would be helping the police. Suzie asked the price and was told that this would be free as a matter of interest.

By the end of the first week Jerry had all sorts of skirts and dresses. However he had not tried any of them yet. He was still struggling with the walk and talk, so Suzie contacted the WPC’s and told them she would get the hypnotist in to help. They said it would be worth trying but they should have a nurse on standby.

Rosie had contacted a friend of hers who works in a prison. They had come across some of the old drab grey dresses the prisoners used to wear. They were about to be thrown away. Needless to say, Rosie soon had one in Suzie’s possession.
Rosie, Jane and Natalie, a nurse, was having coffee with Jane in her house. Jerry was at work. Little did they know things would turn out better than the girls thought!

All the dresses were displayed. Suzie’s favourite was the bright pink knee length flared skirt, three tiers, flounced at the bottom layer with the little purple bows around it finished with pink lace all around the bottom. Suzie screamed with delight when she saw the purple flared petticoat, also flounced at the hem. “It’s far too feminine for me, but he’ll look a darling in it. I’d love to see him in heels and the hobble skirt” she said enthusiastically.

Rosie brought her down to earth when she said “We still have to work on his walk and talk”. Gloom and despondency set in among the group. Rosie said she will see the hypnotist the next morning to see what she could do. The girls left and a half hour later Jerry walked in. “I’m being made redundant. It will mean a good package” he told Suzie, “I have told them I will leave at the end of the week”

Suzie said nothing but thought that it would allow them time to work on him. Every night for the rest of the week, the hypnotist turned up and worked on him. It took more than she thought it would but in the end, she managed it. Jerry sat there unaware what she had done. He thought she was demonstrating her powers to Suzie. Now was the time to prove it. “Your keyword is Jemima and the closure words are uranium bitch. Should you want to add anything to his, sorry, her routine, just say flobalob, but do not forget, I cannot make him do anything he subconsciously didn’t want to do”

Suzie wasn’t sure, but said “make us a tea Jemima and don’t forget to curtsy” Jerry grabbed his trousers and pulled them out and went down with one knee before the other. What happened next shocked Suzie; in a weird voice associated with effeminate men, Jerry answered “Of course madam” Suzie and the hypnotist looked at each other and when he had left, Suzie said in a low voice, “I’m going to have fun with this”. Suzie watched as Jerry sat down and kept his knees together, but she said nothing. Then she said “uranium bitch” and Jerry was his old self once more. At the end of the evening, when Jerry and Suzie were alone, she took out all the panties she had bought and asked “What ones would you like wear tomorrow Jemima?”Jerry went straight into the Jemima role and said he loved the pink silk ones.

Then Suzie asked if she should dispose of all his old pants which he agreed to. She made him go and put a skirt on and a pair of panties before telling him to burn all his old pants. This gave Suzie an idea. He had to go in to work for one last day. She would start her fun then. She watched as he burned all his pants. Now all he had was silk and satin knickers.

Over breakfast, she said she had a lot to do and had to go to flobalob. Jerry remained all male but Suzie told him to put the pink panties on. Once he had them on, she told him to put his male clothes on and not think about the panties. Nor was he to recognise the two policewomen, the nurse nor the hypnotist. Soon he was off to work.

About ten she phoned him at work and said she had seen some uranium bitch. Jerry didn’t understand but he would sort it out when he got home. About two hours later, Suzie got a phone call from Jerry. “I don’t understand. I’m wearing your pink panties and not my pants. I feel so embarrassed” It was all Suzie could do to prevent herself from laughing. “Never mind dear, I’m sure it must be one of those things. We all make mistakes. We will sort it when you get home. Don’t get your knickers in a twist”

Suze phoned Jane and Rosie to tell them Jerry was ready. What she heard was a shock to her. “Thank heavens for that. They have started early.in a town so Jerry will be needed as soon as possible. We are on our way to see you both” Jerry had only been in for a half hour when they turned up. They explained they had taken all the skirts and dresses to a house in the designated area. Everything was hanging up. There wasn’t any male clothes there. Jerry said he had changed his mind. “Oh flobalob” Suzie said. “You will do as you are told” Jerry said he would get ready.

Suzie went with Jerry and Jane and Rosie to the new house. Once in there. Natalie and the hypnotist turned up. He was stripped and a bra was added and large breast forms. Jerry looked and Rosie told him, “Sissies always have huge breasts. You need them to look the part”
Suzie told him to take note as they did his makeup. “I hope you have been taking note Jemima” “Thank you Miss Suzie” Jerry said in his best female voice. All the girls giggled. He had strict instructions that when the domme turned up, he was to be wearing his favourite satin petticoat and skirt along with the red satin blouse.

Eventually he was there in his black satin hobble skirt and tight green satin blouse, his wig set correctly and clipped to the wig net. As the domme had never met Suzie, she thought she could call in the mornings to see if he was dressed correctly but should return home at mid-day to keep eye on their house. Jane said that was out of the question.Jerry was to phone the police as soon as contact was made. He could also phone Suzie. All they had to do was wait for the advert to appear in a local shop window. It wasn’t until the girls were leaving Jerry realised how would he get food? Suzie could bring it every morning. “Oh no. You must be seen dressed like that so they think you really are a pansy”. Suzie told him.

The girls left him wondering if he had the nerve to be seen. On the way home, Jane asked how she felt being left alone. “I’m still nervous to be honest. It has really shaken me” Rosie said it would be best if someone could stop with her, but Suzie had no one. Jane suggested Natalie stopped and as she is a qualified nurse she would be in a good position to calm Suzie down. Suzie thought about it. “I’ve only got one bed” Natalie said she would sleep on the couch. Suzie agreed. That night was cold and Suzie suggested Natalie joined her in the bed. The pair snuggled up. At least Suzie felt the warmth of a body on her back.

Jerry in the meantime had the last of the food that Suzie had taken so went to bed, putting on one of the night dresses that had been supplied. But of course the next morning he would have to go shopping.

The morning was bright, but cold. Jerry was cursing not having trousers, but in his state, he loved skirts. He was apprehensive at first but thought he had to get food so he would have to ignore any comments he would get as he walked the mile to the supermarket.
At the supermarket, he did get a few stares and some people muttered under their breaths, but most people just ignored him. He did talk to two policewomen who he kept bumping into. They even stood behind him in the checkout as he arranged the delivery. The checkout woman even spoke to him as though he was a woman. Gradually his confidence built up.

Halfway home his phone rang. It was Suzie. “If you go shopping today will you get me some uranium bitch” Jerry didn’t understand but suddenly realised he was in the street wearing a skirt. He couldn’t run although he wanted to as it would make it obvious. No, all he could do is remain calm and ignore any snide remarks that came his way. He said to Suzie what is happening. Her reply was to phone her when he got home.

He had never been so glad to get to the decoy house. The first thing he did was phone Suzie. Suzie’s phone was on loud speaker so Natalie heard it all. “I found myself in the street wearing this skirt. I don’t understand what is happening” Rosie told him not to worry, when he has got the domme caught, they would sort it out once he was home. “You must love wearing skirts” Jerry admitted they were comfortable. “Oh well, carry on wearing them then Jemima” Jerry went straight into his effeminate voice. Natalie was in fits of laughter listening to all this. She had to put her hand over her mouth to prevent Jerry hearing her. She was still giggling to herself as she left for the hospital.

That night, for some reason Suzie was in a panic state by the time she got into bed. She knew she wouldn’t be able to sleep. Natalie noticed this and started talking to Suzie calmly. She started rubbing her arms, talking all the time in a calming voice. Suzie found this very soothing and soon fell asleep. .

Jerry had an easy day, but very boring. He did go for a walk and nobody took any notice of him. In bed that night he was wearing a baby doll nightie. It made him feel sexy.

The following night, Suzie again was in a terrible state. Natalie started massaging her shoulders and arms. By the end of the week, as each night came round Natalie grew more intense and was now massaging Suzie’s breasts. Suzie automatically responded. Before a few minutes had gone by they were kissing and cuddling.

The next morning Suzie had the hump. Natalie asked her what was wrong. “What we did last night. It was wrong”. Natalie responded with, “Did you enjoy it?” Of course Suzie did. “Then how can it be wrong?”
Monday morning found Natalie ordering on line for sex toys. Suzie would be in for a shock. Dildos. Vibrators, Vibrating Panties remotely controlled. Bed cuffs to splay Suzie out on the bed. A deprivation mask. Gags, Strap on didoes. Everything was there.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.