Tan Lines

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Phileas1
Unfettered Newbie

Tan Lines

Unread post by Phileas1 »

When he told me that we could use a pool by ourselves on that gorgeous summer day, I had a feeling that Tim had something in mind.
We have been together for a whole year, and he has constantly pushed my boundaries in every sense. Before him, I never had anal sex, before him I never thought that ropes could be part of a sex act.
So the call went…
"Becca, a friend of mine let me use his crib for the day. He usually uses it for rental, but the guests went out two days earlier. There is also this very private pool, all to ourselves."
He told me that we could stay for the whole day, the cleaning crew was not supposed to show up before Monday, the next day, at 12.
Maybe we could stay the night. Wow.
I told him to pick me up in the morning and I went to prepare myself.
As you girls clearly know, before donning a bath suit, there is some maintenance to do.
And this includes shaving the legs, the crotch, so that the bush does not play peekaboo from the thong.
Then feet need care, nails, palm, and everything. You do not want to handle your fiance a raspy and squishy thing to caress, want you?
So I spent the evening doing these chores and choosing the dresses to put in my backpack.
Morning came, along with his car, the journey to his friend's dig was not long, after all it was in the same city.
The house was beautiful, hidden in a big garden, and as we came there, we could see all the things that the guest had left behind.
I mean, the situation was not so terrible, there were discarded washcloths, crumpled linen on the beds. The usual.
We went directly to the pool, after all we were there for that one.
The pool has a descending stair on one end and there was a lot of water on the other. It was perfect for chilling but it could also be used for swimming.
There were some recliners along the pool, noodles and also an inflatable mattress.
At the side there was also a cabin with a makeshift bar, with a sink and a fridge.
I went there and I saw that the fridge was stocked with cold drinks, also some alcohol.

Our clothes went off, and we went directly into the pool. The sun was high enough to have warmed the water to a comfortable temperature.
I swam a little to feel the freedom, and then Tim was at my side.
I'm not a tall gal, but I'm endowed with a pert butt and some very interesting tits that he likes to grab.
Mind me, I like it too.
As he got his hands on my breast, from behind, I could feel the pressure of his engorged cock between my buttocks.
He is taller than me, he could stand with his feet planted on the pool floor, so I put my hands on the hem of his shorts and freed the little guy from its prison.
Then I placed it between my legs, pushing up against my briefs.
The water was helping him sustain the whole weight of my body on his hard cock, and as he was twitching from pleasure, I could feel he was like a rock.
It was too much for me, so I loosened the knots on my string bikini brief and pushed it away from me, and with the same hand, proceeded to position his rod in my pussy.
He got the hint and as soon as he was inside, still grabbing my breasts, he started to pump me with a furious rhythm.
It was pure bliss, even when his thrusts sent my head underwater for an instant, I was so lost that it did not bother me too much. So lost in pleasure that I could not feel fear.
He came inside me, and thanks to the pill I did not bother to protest.
When he left my breasts I reached for the edge of the pool, panting and puffing.
I was spent, and without bothering to fetch my bikini briefs, I got rid of my bra and went to relax on a recliner, the air was so hot that I did not feel the need to cover my naked body.
I'm a brunette and I've been sunbathing all summer, and it was morning, so I did not think I would need any protection, besides no clothes mean no tan lines, what could possibly go wrong?
Turning sideways, I spotted Tim reaching for his bag. As he rummaged in it, I finally saw him taking out a bunch of ropes.
“Oh, boy.” was my first thought, but since we had definitely started with a bang, and also it was not the first time we had played with ropes, so I decided to let him do his thing.
He jumped on the recliner and sat over me. I made some resistance when he put my arms one over the other in the middle of my back, but stopped once I felt that he was neatly bonding them together with a rope.
Then he took another one and, passing under my head, he started to circle my torso above my breasts. As he cinched the coils under my armpits, my wrists were pushed one against the other.
“Sit.” He ordered.
I moved without using my hands and sat upright on the recliner. Meanwhile he was uncoiling another piece of rope, that he proceeded to thread around the cinch between my wrists. I felt them pushed upward as he went over my shoulders, between my tits and ordered me to stand up. As he descended between my breasts, he placed some knots on this rope, and I felt them resting between the tits, under the navel and a little above my crotch.
He forced the ropes at the sides of my labia and pushed it upward between my buttocks.
As I kept observing in silence what he was doing, he placed a knot in the middle of my butt, then he started with these two strands from the back to the front, spreading the double rope to force it out of my butt, and enveloping all my torso in rope.
"This is a shinari harness…." He declared. "Try to free yourself."
As I struggled to get free, I realized that blocking my arms at the sides made it very difficult to leverage any slack on my wrists. And, furthermore, moving my fingers around, I could not reach any knot, that meant I could not find any point of attack to my restraints.
In the meantime, he placed himself on the recliner, and was looking with a smug face at my struggles.
He had not bothered to put his boxer shorts all the way up, after our exertion in the pool.
And I could see another hard on pressing the cloth.
It was a different level from the things we had done before, and it made me horny as hell. I was nude, and powerless. I had to resort to using all the weapons he had left me.
I reached for him and straddled his legs on the recliner, leaning forward to get my teeth on the hem of his shorts.
He made no move, but I could see that his gaze was laser focused on me.
With some effort, I managed to pry his short open and was greeted by a wood hard cock.
Since I was already in position, I started to lick his balls, taking my time, and moved on to the base of the shaft, literally working my way up, slowly.
His breathing was being labored, and I could feel twitches surging his member.
And then I moved to get in position to get his cock into my pussy. He was still looking at me with interest, surprised by my actions. He saw that I had some difficulty putting it in without using my hands so he drove it in, with his right hand.
I started pumping in a steady rhythm, as he was arching his back to give me more pressure.
As he finally came, I got down from him, and returned to my recliner.
Wow, that was awesome.
“Oh my, Becca, you are incredible.”
“Are you going to untie me, smartass?”
“Quite the contrary, my dear.”
He got the water hose and started to open the faucet, suddenly I was hit by cold water.
I sprung on my feet and started to run around the pool, trying to escape the hit.
But in all the commotion, one part of my mind realized that while the pool was surrounded by bushes and somewhat private, I was still a nude girl tied. So I tried to shield myself from the cold stream using the steps to enter into the pool.
Tim rose and jumped in the pool as well, shedding his shorts in the process.
He swam near me and got my body in his arms. We kissed a lot.
“You are a bastard, you know that?”
“Yes, and also, I’m not finished with you, you vixen.”
Still snuggling, we got out of the pool and he got another rope from the bag, and while I was seated on the edge, he started to bind my knees. I thought that he was closing them together but instead he parted them and proceeded to pass the rope on the strands, creating a sort of rigid spacer between my legs.
I could not close them more than a foot apart.
He then forced me on my belly and with two ropes he moved to bind my ankles to my legs, folding them neatly together.
“Ok, no more cold water. Tim, I mean it.”
“Ok.”
Now my mobility was gone, I could not walk with my legs bound like that and I looked at him while he got one of the pool noodles that was on the side, and considering it was pliable enough he rolled it around my neck using another piece of rope to block it in position.
“Here, Becca, let me help you.”
He grabbed me by my sides and threw me in the pool. I panicked and calmed as I realized that the noodle on my neck was keeping my head above water.
But trussed in the way I was I could only drift in the pool, my feet could not touch the floor, my hands could not help me get any direction.
Looking at his ropework, Tim jumped into the pool and came to me.
“Nervous?”
“A little.”
“Let me demonstrate something.”
He grabbed me by the rope between my knees and pulled me down. It got me by surprise and I managed to shut my mouth in time to not fill it with water. But as he released his grip on the rope, I immediately shot upward again. I had total buoyancy.
“Oh, my god.”
“So, I have power over you!”
“And what are you going to do with that power? Let’s see.”
“Right now, I’m going to keep you like this, I like you trussed like this. I want to see what you look like from afar.”
And he rose up from the edge of the pool, leaving me floating alone in the water. I started immediately to test my freedom, and moved my fingers around to feel any space in the knots.
That bastard had done his work well, and as I struggled, the water was caressing my hanging breasts, and I could feel that the ropes were making my labia bulge and made them more sensible.
I was stuck and yet I felt assaulted by sensations, and the whole setup was making me horny at levels I had not experienced before.
I was so lost in my thoughts that I had not realized that Tim, the bastard, had moved again into the pool and was pushing me to the stairs.
I saw that he had placed a towel in the middle of the walking area around the pool, he picked me up by my ropes and put me on it.
I realized I was completely in the sun and while I was starting to protest he got a ring gag that he proceeded to put in my mouth.
All my swearing was reduced to an incoherent sound. I tried again to fight my binds but I was again met with defeat. As he returned to me, he started to spray some protection on my body. I was so enraged that I did not have a clear look at it but I thought that it was the one I had in my duffel bag.
After all, Tim is a pervert, but he is not an evil person.
He returned to his recliner in the shadows and stared at me and my predicament.
All I could do was try to get some cover, but the towel under me did not enhance my ability to inch away.
I tried again to call for his mercy, but he was still there looking at the phone, and in the end I was tired of shouting through the gag.
As I relaxed in that position I felt the warm embrace of the sun on my skin, and was so lost in the sensations that I dozed a little.
I dreamt of someone finding me trussed in ropes as I was and taking advantage of the situation. This fiend would take me from the front, from behind, even forcing me to use my mouth.
I woke up to an intense orgasm, and found Tim at my side, looking at me with arousal.
"I saw you come. Let me help."
He turned me on my side and he went with his mouth on my pussy. I could not close my legs, because of the rope on my knees, and I could not move away from his assault, but I focused he was still nude and his cock was bouncing around within reach of my mouth. I jerked my torso to make the tip of his member enter the ring of my gag.
Now I needed only to suck it with all my strength, and the gag was large enough to let it slide inside.
My saliva was working as a lubricant and moving my head was enough to give him a blowjob.
While I was sucking his shaft, he was ravaging my pussy, putting my labia literally on fire.
And there was another side effect to the ring gag stuck in my mouth, when he thrusted i could feel his tip pushing on the rear of my own mouth.
I was forced to suppress any gag reflex, but the feeling he was giving me with his mouth overwhelmed any discomfort I was enduring.
I came with a howl muffled by the gag and the dick stuffed in my mouth. He came as well and I could only push down my throat the salty semen he spurted in me.
We drifted apart, but I found myself splayed on my back unable to move. Tim recovered enough to get up and fetch me some water for my parched mouth. He made me drink without even removing the gag, to my dismay.
I wanted to ask him to untie me, but he was absolutely making no move in that direction. Instead, while sustaining my torso to help me drink, he massaged my engorged breasts.
"You are the best, Becca. I have never been able to go this far with a girl, you know?"
I was thinking that with that gag in my mouth I was not properly able to negotiate a release, and that I had no chance to understand how long he would keep me that way. Thinking later about it, I should have been worried, but I felt perfectly safe in his hands, and I trusted him fully and completely.
Nonetheless the whole thing was forcing me to explore territories that I had never crossed before, physically and emotionally. And also there was a lingering question in my mind: "When will he stop?"
I mouthed to him that I wanted to talk, and after a minute or so, he loosened the gag.
"Are you ok? Do you want to return to the pool? Did you like it?"
He was so eager to get a response from me that he literally submerged me with questions.
"Ok, ok, ok, first you are a pervert. But I like perverts, so it is ok. Second, could you please scratch my nose, on the left, and then massage my right leg. Third, I did like it a lot, and I'm curious about where you want to go with this. Last, but not least, I'm okay. Do not worry about me. Actually, I can not remember how many orgasms you gave me, so please continue."
He simply nodded and inserted the gag again between my lips. This took me completely by surprise, so much that I tried to fight back. Then he looped another piece of rope from one knee, behind the neck, to the other knee. Cinching that he pushed my legs toward my torso, finally he put the noodle again around my neck and carried me to the water.
I was still struggling as I realized that my head was supported out of the water as before.
He was in the pool with me, and as he grabbed my body by the elbows I found what was his evil plan.
Bringing the legs up, exposed my bottom, and using the water as a lubricant I felt the tip of his rock hard dick pressing on my butthole.
I tried to fight, without any real chance, then I focused on relaxing the sphincter to get the most of the whole experience.
I had not foreseen that pushing like that was tilting my head forward and the ring gag prevented me from closing my mouth to keep the water out.
The noodle was still keeping my head out of the water, so as the liquid came in it came out, nevertheless I found myself splurting and gagging even more.
He thrusted with all his might and I could not free myself from being impaled by his member. It was beautiful, risky and frightening, all at the same time.
Even if we both were in water, I felt him coming inside my ass, and as he left me be, I returned to float with only my head above the surface.
I was breathless, tied like a pretzel and the ropes were pressing my torso, leaving me room just for short breaths.
I could feel that my juices were flowing, since I was still coming down from that peak. My legs and arms were pushing against the restraints and this was making all the feeling even stronger.
In frustration, I then tried to shout at the top of my lungs, but the ring was doing a pretty decent job in reducing all of that to a loud moan.
Suddenly, Tim was at my side, he freed me from the gag and we started to kiss and make out in the pool.
The day was definitely glorious, I was literally tingling from the excitement of the situation, and in the back of my mind I was imagining being found in this exact position by strangers. And that made me even more horny.

After a while, Tim untied my legs refusing to let me use my hands, and he helped me to the recliner seat, spraying my body profusely with the sunscreen and then using his hands, also profusely, on my most sensitive places.
Then he got me some fruits, and I had never realized, at that point, how parched I was, and how thirsty, since I then gulped down a full bottle of water.
We played with my tied body for the whole afternoon, then he finally untied me and we went into the house for a shower and a change of clothes.
The beauty of being naked was that I could rush directly under the faucet without even stopping to undress.
It was refreshing and restoring, I massaged my arms still sore from being forced up my back for all that time.
The water seeping down my spine was a wonderful sensation, and restored my body.
After what seemed a lifetime, I left the shower, still mumbling in my mind all the things I had done with Tim.
Then, suddenly, I had a look of myself in the mirror.

"Tim, what the fuckkkkkk.,..."
He was using another of the bathrooms of the house, so his voice came from another room.
"What is the matter, honey?"
I could hear a mischievous tone in his voice.
"Come here. Fast!" I tried to convey my anger.
He came into the room, nude, with just a towel strewn on his midriff. He looked innocent, yet serious.
"Look at me, you bastard."
He looked and started to laugh.

There I was naked in the middle of the room, with the sign of the ropes he had bound me with, clearly visible on my body, all of my body. Around my torso, around my arms, my legs, everywhere.
As he stopped laughing, he said.
"You see, I may have taken the sun accelerator by mistake. The two bottles are nearly identical."
By mistake my ass, he had done this to mark me with his fantasy.
To this day, I have no doubt of that.
"You fucking bastard, how I am supposed to dress to cover these?"
I was showing him my wrists where the coils of rope were clearly visible against my tanned skin.
"Why should you cover them? Are you shamed of the sex we made? It did not seem you were afraid."
This stopped my rage on its tracks.
His tone went more grave.
“Are you afraid of these marks?”
I remember I stuttered when I said:
“No.”
“No, what?”
“No, Sir?”
“That’s good.”
And he untied the towel from his body, showing his erection. I got the drift and went down on my knees to take the tip of his member in my mouth, and when he came, I gulped it down.
My pussy was on fire, I was horny even if I was just giving head.
My mind acknowledged that our relationship changed that day. And all the shame was gone.
The clothes I had brought with me put the rope marks on show, for everyone to see. But, at that point, I did not care. It was not important anymore.
I was loved, I was cared for, I was seen.

Needless to say, from that point, Tim involved me in other adventures, and made me discover peaks of pleasure that I had no experience before. And it started like that, with rope and a sun accelerator.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Tan Lines

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Sounds like a very fun day at the pool! Those tan lines would be pretty embarrassing :-).

icy
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Tan Lines

Unread post by icy »

Well done. Interesting story about a "lazy day" at the pool. ;)