Martin and Sally get caught.

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Martin and Sally get caught.

Unread post by restricted »

Martin and Sally were married in their late teens. He was nineteen and she was eighteen. Life could not be better for them. Sally had written a book over the years and eventually had it published thinking no one will but it. To her surprise, it sold well. She had another shock when her publisher phoned up to say she had an offer to make a film of it. The money started to roll in. It had taken her three years to write the book so she thought she should start on the next book immediately.

Martin was a successful tree surgeon who earned enough money to keep them going. Mind you, he was happy at the money Sally’s book brought in. Two years later and Martin was getting fed up with Sally being so busy and tired, their sex life had all but ceased. He was having to toss himself off more and more to get relief. He might as well have not got married.

Sally eased up on the book writing and they soon had a happy marriage. But Sally wasn’t happy. She maned she wanted a baby. They took tests and there was nothing wrong. They just didn’t gel. Sally gradually turned off sex again so went back to her book writing. Night after night, Sally refused his advances. Martin was getting really uptight by now. Sally said perhaps they should see a therapist. Martin agreed so Sally had her manager, Rose, find one. They didn’t want anyone to know their marriage was in trouble. It might affect her book sales.

The pair turned up at the therapist’s office on time. Firstly Sally was called in to the treatment room. The Therapist, Jane had a shock when she saw Sally as they had been in school together. To tell the truth, they had a crush on each other but said nothing as it was deemed wrong for two girls to love each other. What would their class mates make of it?
Sally left the room as Martin was called in. He gave his story and Sally went back in. They were told the Therapist would have to think about it and they should go back the following week to hear the results. Martin thought it was a waste of time. He moaned that whereas Sally was in the treatment room for an hour, he was only there for fifteen minutes. “Why, did you fancy Jane? Is that was it is. You want new horizons. Yes, she did look smart in her pencil skirt, heels and white blouse. Do you want me to dress like that? I could pull my hair back into a pony tail and but some glasses as well”

Martin told Sally he thought she was being silly. But that night he was feeling amorous and Sally wasn’t. Again she told him to go to sleep. She was soon fast asleep whereas he lay there thinking about things. Maybe he did fancy Jane. He imagined Sally dressed like that. Eventually he dropped off.

The following week, Sally went in first and reported what had happened. Martin went in afterwards and gave his side of the story. Jane told them they had reached the period of being stale in their relationships. Jane asked Martin if he was jealous of the money Sally was making. He replied that it did irk him a bit, he was happy for her. Jane crossed her legs and uncrossed them again, Martin watched as her thighs struggled with the confines of the material.

He was snapped out of it when Jane said that perhaps they could try bondage. Take turns of tying each other up and see what suits you both best. Sally was up for it, but Martin thought it was silly. Sally asked him what had they got to lose? When they got home, the phone rang and Martin was offered a contract that would mean him being away for a month, but it was worth a lot of money. “Perhaps the break might do us good” he said. Sally was not amused. She phoned Jane who agreed with Martin. “If you don’t like being alone, perhaps you could come and stay here or I come to your place for a month” It was agreed that Jane stayed in their house. She could soon get to her place of work daily.

All that week Sally tried to get Martin into bondage but he just wasn’t interested. Sally was frustrated at the lack of response from him. They still had another two months to go before Martin’s contract started. Mary went to see Jane. Jane wanted a daily report and gave Mary a prescription for some medicine. In the meantime, perhaps she could get him to wear a cock cage. “That will mean his cock belongs to you. Only you have the power to let him out”
Martin didn’t want to know. “But by holding you off, it will make me more randy” Sally said. “I suppose that was Jane’s idea. Forget it” He did notice that has was no longer getting any erections at all. No matter what Sally did, how tight her shorts were, how short her skirt was, or even if she was dressed like Jane, he could not get any erection whatsoever. He put it down to stress.

Jane came to stay they day Martin left to take up the contract. Over the month, Jane and Sally got closer and closer. By the end of the second week they were already lovers and Jane was sleeping in Jane’s bed. That is when Jane suggested they turned one of the spare rooms into a bedroom for Martin. Jane and Sally cuddled and were soon stroking each other’s bodies. For the first time in a long time, Sally had her orgasm.

Jane left when Martin came home and he had his erections again, but Sally wasn’t interested. Her love making with Jane was far better than with Martin. After a few days his erections stopped and Sally accused him of having an affair. How could he explain his lack of response to Sally?

The next day he spoke to Sally about it. She told him she had been looking on the internet and found that if a woman locks a man in a cock cage, in no time at all, his libido returns. He agreed to try it. What else could he do? Three days later, the cage turned up and Sally duly got him to strip, shave himself of all his pubic hair, handcuffed his hands behind his back and locked the cage on him. When he asked her to undo the handcuffs, Sally gagged him. “I don’t want to hear any more of that silly talk. For that you stay like that for the rest of the day”. Without thinking about it, Sally had become more dominant.

Martin had to go away again. He had months contract helping with a country mansion garden. Sally told Jane that she was feeling randy seeing Martin all locked away. She had removed the cage before he went though. Jane said that would make him free if he gets an erection. Sally agreed but said it was for the best. “Let him have his fun while he can”

Jane and Sally cuddled once more and soon Jane had her screaming with passion. If only Martin could do the same. This was far more intense than he ever managed. Over coffee Jane and Sally discussed removing the clothes from the walk in wardrobe attached to the main bedroom. A full length iron barred gate was put in and a heavy oak door went over that. Jane said that if Martin was locked in the new prison cell and cold only stand and watch as she laid in bed playing with herself he would soon be energetic enough for her and he would do as he was told. Let him see her some nights and on others shut the outer door so he could only imagine what was going on.

Martin was shocked when he saw what she had done. He was sick of Jane’s suggestions and told Sally that he was going to have it out with her. Sally made arrangements to see Jane. She went in first followed by Martin. He had to admit that once again he could not get an erection. Jane told him that by being locked in the cell, Sally would be more responsive and take the lead in their sexual activities. “Try cross dressing. Become a French maid for Sally. She will get excited soon enough and only use the cell as required” Sally told Jane that she had locked his cock up again and already it was exciting her. Jane said that was good. Sally was given another prescription and was told that Jane had changed the medicine.
Within a week, Martin stood there in heels, black stockings, a short black maid’s dress white apron, a wig, a leather collar and a pert little maid’s cap. He was sporting a nice pair of breasts that stood out in the uniform.

Jane went to the house to see the pair of them and loved it when Martine took their drinks in and curtsied. Jane laughed. “You have trained him well. Now you must move him to another room so he misses you. After all servants can’t sleep in the same bedroom” Martin / Martine was moved into a spare room downstairs near the kitchen. Three days later Jane got a phone call from Sally. “I tried to get that cock cage off but the keys don’t fit the lock”. Jane laughed. “I know. I swapped the keys. I will be round later, Have fun”. Jane turned up and Martine 0made the coffees and curtsied nicely as he handed them to the two women. He was allowed t have coffee with them and afterwards he had to and go and clean the kitchen. Jane asked if they had any biscuits so Martine went and got some.

Unseen by Sally, Jane slipped a drug into their coffees. Sally and Martine passed out.
Jane phoned up Rose. “They are ready. We have six hours to get everything done” A van pulled up and Rose followed it. A single bed was put in the cell, along with a table and chair, a computer was put on the table. Rose was stripped and a metal bra was locked around her. A steel chastity belt was locked in place and Sally was place on the bed and the pair left her there, locking the barred door behind them and trapping Sally in. Martine was placed on a trolley and taken to his room.

Sally came to only to find herself trapped. She shouted. Jane went to see her and told her she can write her stories. “There is a jug of water and a bucket. The printer is in the office. I want to see good stories or you are never coming out. If they are good, I will come and take you into the garden for exercise. If Martine tries to escape, he will get a shock that will knock him out if he goes more than one hundred yards from the house. Each time it gets stronger until will kill her. If you behave, you may become a French maid as well. It is time you met your new mistress. Of course, like Martine, you will never be allowed to leave the grounds or have a telephone”

Rose came out and Sally cried “You” Why are you doing this to me?” Rose told her she was jealous of her talent and the money she was getting. “Jane and I are old friends and we both thought it would be nice to have a couple of French maids doing the housework for us” With that the pair stripped off and slipped into bed together and made passionate love. Sally was getting hot but found the chastity belt stopped her getting her fingers in to release her tension. Sally had to watch the couple writhing in ecstasy. Jane was getting hot but was unable to reach herself to release her torment.

Martine came up and they ordered coffee. Martine refused so Jane pressed a button and he got an electric shock; soon he was back and handed the two women their drinks. The two women glared at him so he gave them a deep curtsy. Jane explained the situation Martine and Sally were in. The next words spoken by Rose were to send shivers down both Sally and Martine’s spines. That cock cage will come off in time, but by the time it does, your cock will be useless. We have given you Oestrogen so in a few weeks you will be getting breasts of your very own. You will find your hips getting wider as well. Your clothes have been sent to a charity. You only have those outfits”

Jane pitched in. “You may leave now Martine. Sally, get on with your stories or no food”. As Martine turned to leave she heard Jane say she loved how that dress flounced as Martine walked and giving them glimpses of the petticoats and panties. Thank heavens for Bromide stopping him having an erection. The poor saps never knew what was going on did they” With that, the pair turned to each other and soon they were having another orgasm each. Sally on the other hand was getting again frustrated, Rose said that will be the nearest she will ever get to an orgasm again. “Try and remember what it was like”. Sally cried. Downstairs Martine was crying as well.

Sally refused to co-operate. Rose and Jane got up, showered, left the room and returned with a table and a couple of chairs. Jane said “Either do it or go without food. We have also set up a transponder that will shock Martine if she tries to get here. So you had better say goodbye to her as you will never see her again. If she needs to come here, we will shut the oak door so you will never see her. She looks so sweet in her little dress. I love the way it swishes as she walks revealing her petticoats and panties.” Sally burst into tears. Better to just see Martine than nothing, so she agreed.

Over the weeks Sally had written her best story so far based on her captivity. Martine had become perfect in doing her makeup. She was now in six inch heels. All the time Martine was planning an escape. Would she do it? Or were they trapped forever
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.