Bound to Please. The hen night.

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

RE: Bound to Please. The hen night.

Unread post by restricted »

/forum_posts.asp?TID=13002Unfortunately owing to worsening ill health, this will very likely be my last effort. There maybe mistakes, but I can't concentrate any more.  Thanks for the encouragement over the past few years. I'll still look into the site. Res.  Jan and Sarah are bound in Steve's cellar.  They were at Steve's mercy, and he knew it.  But to their dismay he never tried anything on. They were frustrated as it was their wish someone would take them against their will. But an hour later, Steve came back and released them. "Okay girls, if you really want to play rough, I will do it, but let's help sort out the chap who is losing all their money. His wife has come up with this idea and we are going along with it. So please get dressed and we will go out for a meal"  Jan moaned she only had her slave girls' outfit. Sarah took Jan home by taxi and quickly they got dressed.  They returned and Steve took them out to an exotic restaurant where they were joined by two other men. Soon the wife of the man they wanted to teach a lesson turned up. Sid had gone out to yet another dog race and would not be home for some time.During the meal, they discussed what was to happen. Jan and Sarah were to dress provocatively. Jan in her slave girls outfit and Sarah was going as a French maid. The man, George couldn't take his eyes off of pretty girls so that would create the perfect diversion for them to cheat. The money would be handed back to his wife.     The meal eaten and all arrangements made for the next night, the crowd split up, each going their own way.  Jan and Sarah couldn't wait to see the results of what was to happen.Finally the night of the game of cards came. Steve picked Jan and Sarah up. Jan was in her slave girls outfit and Sarah was dressed as a French maid.  Steve got them to his house as quickly as possible. He didn't want the victim to see them until he got into the house.Finally Sarah was ready to hand out the drinks and Jan was ready to pass round the food. The man turned up and couldn't believe his luck. All he could do was to keep looking at the ultra short skirt of the maids outfit and the frilly panties and petticoats peeking out from under the stark blackness of the dress.  As directed, Jan walked around the table as each hand was dealt and whoever had the best hand, she served first. It made it easy for the other players to realise they couldn't beat him. He knew something was up, but couldn't figure out how they were doing it. Eventually, he lost everything, cash, watch and even his clothes. He had to phone his wife to bring some more.  She turned up with a bag full. When he opened it up, he saw there was only a skirt, bra and blouse and some panties for him, along with heeled shoes. He said he couldn't wear them, but his wife said she thought that if she brought him some more male clothes he would gamble those as well.   Jan and Sarah took him into another room and applied some makeup for him. They left him to get changed.  The man's wife came and took his boxer shorts. When he came down, everyone went into hysterics. He looked ridiculous. He ranted and raved, but his wife was adamant, he was not going to gamble anything more. Sarah had a bright idea and whispered in Steve's ear. Steve took the man's wife outside and told her of the plan. She loved the idea and thought it would break his love of gambling. Steve came back and offered the man one final, winner takes all. "You win and you get all your clothes back" "But supposing I lose?" "Then it will be a case of you do a penance as dictated by the ladies here" The man agreed. Later he wished he hadn't agreed to it. Eventually the man lost even that bet. "What's the penance?" "You will have to serve at a hen night" He didn't think that would be so bad until he was told he would be wearing an identical French maid's outfit to the one Sarah was wearing. He complained he couldn't go out dressed like that, let along be in a room full of baying women. "Get your own clothes back and your money against that? Surely the odds are worth it?" He agreed. Needless to say he lost. He argued he wouldn't do it, but his wife told him he had no clothes until he did the forfeit. "What do you mean?" he asked and she replied she would be going to the hen night and wanted to see him suffer and squirm. So until he did it, the only clothes he had were the ones he was wearing and a maids' outfit. "What about work?" "Your boss Stella is coming to the hen night. I phoned her and told her what was happening and why we were doing it.  She loves it. She gave me this note" She handed a note to the man and he read it. "Now read it out loud" "George, if you are reading this, I assume you have lost at cards again. Stella has told me what she and your kids have had to do without because of your gambling.  In view of that, if you do not carry out the task set for you, I will take it that you cannot be trusted to carry out any task. Therefore, your job will be put on the market, although Stella has proved she is more than capable of doing it. In that case, I will give her your job, your secretary can be promoted and you can replace the secretary"The man, George gulped. Stella, his wife said, "I think I will enjoy your job. I will demand my secretary is neatly dressed in a pencil skirted suit at all times" George thought she was joking. However, when Steve went to give him his boxers back, Stella said, "He won't need them for a while, if at all"Stella took George home. When they had gone, Steve told Jan and Sarah that was all planned. Stella wanted to make sure George really got the hint.The following Saturday was the hen night. Sarah turned up and got Jan ready. Once she had the frilly panties on, Sarah wrapped the corset around her body. Over the course of two hours, she had reduced Jan's waist by an inch and a half.  Jan found her breasts were pushed up and if she wriggled too much, she thought her nipples would have popped out. As it was, she couldn't bend from the waist. It had to be from the top of the legs which meant her panties and petticoats would be on display for all and sundry. Sarah helped her with the petticoats plus the ultra short maids' uniform, Sarah brushed her hair back and clipped a maid's hat on her. She finished with a band forcing Jan's hair into a pony tail. Sarah helped Jan pull on the stockings and slip the ridiculously high heeled shoes on. Jan walked about and noticed flash of white petticoat and panties were just visible thanks to her nearly being on tip toes. Sarah locked the shoes on her. The next thing was that Jan had to put her arms behind her back, with fingers touching while Sarah slipped the tube between her hands and told her to push her arms towards each other.  Once her fingers came out of the other end of the tube, Jan used two pair of handcuffs to lock her wrists to her upper arms above her elbows. Her arms were trapped and out of reach of her bum.  Sarah strapped the gag into Jan's mouth and took her to the venue where the hen night was happening. Jan tottered into the hall. Sarah and she were greeted by the owner and the hen night organiser. "Aah! Lovely. So this is one of the volunteers. All ready and kitted out for the evening. We have our other volunteer here getting changed"Jan and Sarah looked at each other. It was only a matter of seconds before the other volunteer came out. It was George. He was dressed identically as Jan. Stella made him curtsy and give the girls a twirl. In his six inch heels, the same as Jan's, he nearly stumbled but managed to control it. Jan knew by looking at him, her panties and petticoats would be on display as well.  Furthermore, there was nothing either of them could do to protect themselves.  The crowd started to arrive. From their hidden vantage point Jan and George were worried. The women were in high spirits anyway. They both realised their bums would be sore by the end of the evening. That, plus anything else the women wanted to play with.  Jan wished she was wearing her chastity belt now. The owner of the hall strapped the trays onto George and Jan. This meant that they would have to bend to get down to the level of the table.  Jan looked at Sarah. "I didn't think about this. We should have practised the move Jan. Never mind, I'm sure you will soon get the hang of it" Stella laughed.  George went quiet. "You have a half hour to practise the move, so if I were you, I would get a move on" the owner told them.  Sarah and Stella left George and Jan practising. It wasn't an easy move, but after thirty minutes, they had got the hang of it, even though it was more awkward for George as he wasn't used to high heels like he was wearing. The show started and the orders started to come in. George had to take three martinis to table twelve. That was something else they had not thought of, the table layout. George wandered around until he found it.  Sitting at the table was Sarah, Stella and worse of all, George's boss. She looked at him and said, "You look lovely Georgina. Your makeup is perfect. I look forward to you coming to work like that. I'm sure all the girls will enjoy it and make you feel at home" George blushed and carefully bent his knees until the tray was low enough for the drinks to be taken. "Lovely panties Georgina" Sarah said. George blushed again. Jan had to go to able 147.  That was over the back of the hall. One the way, she felt her bum being patted by the women who by now were screaming at the strippers. It was all she could do not to fall over with the shock of a heavy swipe on her rear. Sarah was watching with a big grin on her face. George's boss, Rosemary was watching the strippers with glances at George every now and then. "Georgina does look nice in that outfit Stella" "I know. I feel hot looking at him. I think I will get rid of his pants and trousers and replace them with knickers and skirts" Sarah caught the last part of the conversation and turned to join in the conversation. In the meantime, George found himself chained to a table by his ankle and the women on it were having a right old time of rubbing his bum and stroking his now rampant cock through the material of the panties.  He was only saved when the owner saw what was going on and demanded they released him as he was needed to serve others. Jan was held and she found herself being fingered. Just as she was about to explode, the manager came up and dragged her away.  Later she was pushed up on the stage where she was bent over as best as they could and one of the strippers simulated sex with her.   The crowd roared. Jan blushed. At the end of that act, the stripper asked if she really wanted to have sex while she was like that.  But the organiser stopped that dead in its tracks. Mind you, Jan was thinking how lovely that would be.For George, the night dragged. Jan thought it flew by. Eventually it was over. Jan had lots of money shoved into her cleavage. George had it stuffed in his panties. George went to get dressed, but Stella told him that she loved him as he was dressed and so she had dumped his clothes.  Still gagged, George couldn't answer. His boss, Rosemary said that on Monday he should wear a nice pencil skirted suit.  If Stella would like to turn up at lunch break, Rosemary and the girls would take Georgina out shopping. "Just you try to stop me" Stella replied. Sarah took Jan home by taxi as she had been drinking. The cab driver could hardly believe his luck. "Wow, what a site" he quipped and let them off of the fare once they let him take some photos on his phone.  "The lads won't believe me"When they got into Jan's place, Sarah removed the gag. She noticed that Jan's nipples were still like organ stops.  A quick use of the vibrator got Jan screaming with ecstasy. Her climax hit her like an exploding cannon shell. Sarah removed the cuffs and helped Jan out of the bindings. Once she had got her clothes off, Jan slipped on her dressing gown. "Well, Jan. I did as you asked and tied you up. I hope you enjoyed it" Jan said she did and couldn't wait for the next time. What Sarah didn't know was that Jan was thinking of returning the favour. She owed Sarah big time and was going to make sure Sarah was well and truly at her mercy.   Sarah often thought about George and wondered if Stella and Rosemary had kept their words and made George wear skirts. She thought he would be the ideal person to get his own back on Stella and Rosemary along with helping her turn the tables on Sarah.  restricted2011-07-06 17:24:19
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

blackfive
Chair Bound

Unread post by blackfive »

[quote]Unfortunately owing to worsening ill health, this will very likely be my last effort. There maybe mistakes, but I can't concentrate any more. Thanks for the encouragement over the past few years. I'll still look into the site. Res.[/quote]

Sad to read that news. Best of luck.blackfive2011-07-05 10:33:46

dragongly9969
Chair Bound

Unread post by dragongly9969 »

Another good one!!! You'll be miss. Take care of yourself... Thanks for all the great stories.

FmStantonman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by FmStantonman »

Hi Restricted. Ever since I found this site I searched through the story archives for all your past stories as I enjoyed reading everyone! My main favs are F/m ones but you never failed at telling a good yarn. From then on I always looked forward to seeing a new post by you on the forum. Your tales will be sadly missed but there's some belters to keep re-reading. Wishing you all the best restricted