Looking for inspiration!

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
remembertocallmesir
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for inspiration!

Unread post by remembertocallmesir »

I'm a happily married dom/top looking for a bit of inspiration for my wife/bottom/sub - I'm hoping someone here might be able to help!

Our BDSM kink has grown over the years and we love going away for a weekend to act out a scenario somewhere secluded.
Our favourite situation was 'enrolling' my sub into the 'Final Touch Finishing School' for 4 days in role - the positive mind games started weeks beforehand with letters, surveys, timetables and punishment lists, and during the trip included various lessons with marks schemes and, of course, punishments.

We're looking for inspiration for new scenarios, and holiday cottages that fit the bill. Anyone got any suggestions or threads they think might be offer ideas?!

Thanks in advance!
Hand, flogger, rubber paddle, belt, riding crop, wooden paddle, tawse, cane, lash or wire hoop?

And what would like up your arse...?

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Re: Looking for inspiration!

Unread post by fetishdj »

For specific info it would help to know where you are based. I know of places in the UK, for example, but nothing about the US or other countries...

You could try to set up a kidnap scenario. Drive her somewhere bound in the back of a van or car, blindfolded, so she had no idea where she is. Make it a holiday of her in a hotel room, where she has no idea where she is, and where she is kept to the room...