Hi everyone, time i said hello

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
OriginalKinkster
Unfettered Newbie

Hi everyone, time i said hello

Unread post by OriginalKinkster »

Hey all, I have been well I guess you could say lurking around on these forums for a while and have really enjoyed reading some of the threads. There seems to be some very genuinely interesting and intellectual conversation here unlike some other forums/sites, so I felt compelled to introduce myself. I'm a 37 year old male dominant from Brisbane Australia and have been into bondage for over 20 years. I have been fortunate enough to of had a few female play partners over the years and have become what i would consider well experienced and professional in various forms of bondage and always play safely and respectfully. The inventor/builder in me has started building and experimenting with new toys and furniture with some good success.

I love tight bondage, discipline, role play, predicament bondage, sensory deprivation and orgasm control amongst others. I have a large array of professional bdsm equipment that i have collected over the years. Amazing how quickly it adds up lol. I also love to discuss all things bondage and would love to chat. I currently have a female submissive who i'm training and am always looking for new ideas. Also if there are any female submissives around the brisbane area who would like to join us for some fun times feel free to drop me a line. would love to chat and see where things could go, you never know if you don't ask :D Thanks for reading!

MJ

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Hi everyone, time i said hello

Unread post by Closed_doors »

Welcome from a pair of fellow Brisbane-ites. I was beginning to think, Brisbane lacked kink. (Oh, that was bad)

We are glad the forum now has another active member, after all, its the members that make a forum great.

As much as we enjoy all facets of our mutual fetish, it is just a part of our sensual and sexy time. Commanding the wench about, tormenting her lusty side, or being dominated by her, either just bound and helpless or as a slave is all good fun. But many times, I do no more than take my wonderful woman in my arms and make tender passionate love with her. Chains and shackles have their allure, but so does romance and mutual passion. We dislike having just a fetish residing in our desires and this allows far more scope for variety and experimentation in our humble opinions.

Glad to have you on-board.
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

OriginalKinkster
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by OriginalKinkster »

Hah yeah Brisbane in general does lack kink unless you know where to look lol. I know someone who runs a bdsm specialty shop, and believe me there are plenty of kinksters who buy lots of fun bdsm toys although the majority just want to give it a try and don't take it too seriously, lots of people have been reading that 50 shades book so I'm told. Great thing I get a discount at the shop! Lol. But yeah I too believe bondage shouldn't be the total and complete focus of a relationship that would just too strange for me anyway and most likely not conducive to a good relationship. But when I play it's seriously good fun for both parties and I believe the goal should be mutual happiness and satisfaction.

I really like this forum. Most people on here seem very genuine and interesting. Also lots of useful information and people not acting like morons which I noticed seems the norm on fetlife. I got so sick of fetlife I deleted my account just recently.

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

OriginalKinkster wrote: there are plenty of kinksters who buy lots of fun bdsm toys
We could probably sell them stuff now. Our current toy box is almost full. The replacement will be approximately the size of a small car. We need a bigger play room. I build a lot of equipment myself, pillory, a X, a table with a cage.. etc almost no room to crack a whip, so to speak. :)
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

mitchy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mitchy »

Thought I would say Hi as I am in Brisbane too