Hello from a submissive boy

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
zachvine02
Unfettered Newbie

Hello from a submissive boy

Unread post by zachvine02 »

Hello, my name is zach. I am 21 yo submissive boy who loves to be tied up and gagged extremely tight. I love bondage and many kinds of restraints and gags. I like strict bondage with effective gag. I think everything should be nice, silent, and tight.

I have a great fetish on silk/satin and latex/rubber fabrics. I dont usually crossdress by myself, but I have a desire to be forced feminization, such as I was chloroformed, kidnapped, and woke up in tied up situation with female outfit like satin blouse or latex maid dress with bra, panties, tights, etc. Or being punished and petticoated in padlocked ballet heels. Sometimes, I wish to be a real female because female could feel the perfect breast harness and crotch rope. :cry:

I also like to be tormented while being tied up such as tickling, spanking, breathplay, electric pad stimulation, vibrated, groped, teased (to force me struggling and moaning helplessly).

I dont mind being tied up with male/female as long I am completely immobilized and silenced but I preferred with a mistress. I often fantasize I am wearing a padlocked collar with a leash, kneeling in front of a mistress, while she puts her hand under my jaw, telling me that I am totally in her control and owned. I believe that is the best submissive feeling. Since then I guess I could be categorized as a slave or sissy (?).

If you are interested about my kink, you could see it more detail here : http://www.kinkomatic.com/checklist/zach_vine
So what are you waiting for ? You could tie me up, gag me, and do whatever you want :).

Actually Im still newbie and havent been tied up in rl before. But I want to learn more about bondage and my kink through the forum, so please your guidance. :D

Im also open to new things, feel free to chat via pm or Kik @zach_vine or pinterest @zachvine02.

naelasa
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Hello from a submissive boy

Unread post by naelasa »

welcome to the forum, maybe experiment a little with some self bondage to get the feel ofi t as well :)

zachvine02
Unfettered Newbie

naelasa wrote:welcome to the forum, maybe experiment a little with some self bondage to get the feel ofi t as well :)
Thank you :) I did selfbondage sometimes, it was wonderful but I cant get everything tight especially with upper body. It iwas difficult to tie elbows together or strict hogtie. Other things are I wont get the feeling of helpless because I have in mind that I could free myself. So being tied up by someone is clearly would be better to give a mindset that I was in control.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Welcome to the forum.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

zachvine02
Unfettered Newbie

Jimdini wrote:Welcome to the forum.