Hello!!

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
lburied
Unfettered Newbie

Hello!!

Unread post by lburied »

Hi all, I'm new here but glad to see there are people here who share similar kinks to me. I particularly enjoy the fantasy of being deliberately buried alive while bound and gagged. I enjoy other kinks as well such as mummification and.... others 8-) I am glad to be here and can't wait to see what happens!

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Hello!!

Unread post by Jimdini »

Welcome to th forum.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

ShawnD
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ShawnD »

lburied wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 17:45 I particularly enjoy the fantasy of being deliberately buried alive while bound and gagged.
That's a weird fantasy. Most people have a panic attack just thinking about being buried alive. Does your fantasy involve changing a few things (eg. the fact that you will most definitely die from lack of air) to keep it enjoyable?
A submissive femboy CD and an adorable Lolita.

lburied
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lburied »

ShawnD wrote: 25 Mar 2022, 09:11
lburied wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 17:45 I particularly enjoy the fantasy of being deliberately buried alive while bound and gagged.
That's a weird fantasy. Most people have a panic attack just thinking about being buried alive. Does your fantasy involve changing a few things (eg. the fact that you will most definitely die from lack of air) to keep it enjoyable?

Lol yeah its a pretty niche fantasy but it is something that I always found enjoyable (don't judge to hard :lol:) Typically yeah I like to change a couple things like air filtration to make it safer. I know these things aren't really possible but still, it's nice to imagine. Sometimes I have different versions of those fantasies to keep things interesting.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

lburied wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 17:45 I particularly enjoy the fantasy of being deliberately buried alive while bound and gagged. I enjoy other kinks as well such as mummification and.... others
I can see where mummifiction can cross over to bury/entombment fantasies ;) . But I would get claustrophobic panic if I thought I was actually being buried :!: . It is scary enough being helplessly bound gagged and blindfolded. :gag:
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

lburied
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lburied »

Jimdini wrote: 26 Mar 2022, 14:34
lburied wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 17:45 I particularly enjoy the fantasy of being deliberately buried alive while bound and gagged. I enjoy other kinks as well such as mummification and.... others
I can see where mummifiction can cross over to bury/entombment fantasies ;) . But I would get claustrophobic panic if I thought I was actually being buried :!: . It is scary enough being helplessly bound gagged and blindfolded. :gag:

That's actually one of my favorite parts of my fantasy, just being completely helpless while wrapped up, gagged, and no where to go all the while being buried/entombed ;) But yeah I guess that doesn't bother me as much since I'm not claustrophobic. I totally get why it would be claustrophobic for a lot of people though :)

ShawnD
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ShawnD »

In your fantasies, how long do you stay buried/entombed? Assuming that your captors are careful about keeping you alive via air holes, won't you go insane eventually from seeing nothing but darkness all around you? I doubt your captors are interested in digging you up once in a while to check on you, then re-burying you.

Maybe in a sci-fi setting where machines will do all that work. They stick you in a special coffin with a small camera on the inside of the lid pointing at your face, a speaker beside your head so that they can talk to you and hear any replies you have, and chains to lift or lower the coffin into a hole in the ground. Once lowered, a sliding floor covers the hole. At any time, if they want to see you in person, they simply use the machine to pull you out.

lburied
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lburied »

ShawnD wrote: 27 Mar 2022, 08:57 In your fantasies, how long do you stay buried/entombed? Assuming that your captors are careful about keeping you alive via air holes, won't you go insane eventually from seeing nothing but darkness all around you? I doubt your captors are interested in digging you up once in a while to check on you, then re-burying you.

Maybe in a sci-fi setting where machines will do all that work. They stick you in a special coffin with a small camera on the inside of the lid pointing at your face, a speaker beside your head so that they can talk to you and hear any replies you have, and chains to lift or lower the coffin into a hole in the ground. Once lowered, a sliding floor covers the hole. At any time, if they want to see you in person, they simply use the machine to pull you out.
In my fantasies personally, I am buried/entombed permanently in a coffin :gag: Yep, so once I'm buried that's pretty much it, everyone goes on their merry way; no digging me up :lol:
Hmmmm, that is very interesting, I've never really thought about a sci-fi setting before. I think that would be fun and interesting. I have definitely thought about having a camera pointed at my face in my coffin purely for the amusement of my captors watching. Since I like to incorporate a gag into my fantasy, I probably won't be doing much talking :lol: I do really like the speaker though.... being able to communicate with me but unable to say anything myself. This sci-fi setting is really interesting!

IndoRaptor
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by IndoRaptor »

Hey!

I have a similar kink as you do!
It's great to know you love mummification, I love the mummification ritual, shrouding others or to be shrouded in linen cloth like Egyptian way haha.
I'm into coffin (not casket) I have fantasies of being wrapped and shrouded then put into a coffin and buried.
I love to be fully shrouded and mummified in bandages, white sheets, tape or black opaque trash bags that looked like a dumped body.
I also love canvas, leather bondage suits and sleepsacks. I have some of these gear as well.

If you are interested, you can always pm me ;)

Always happy to talk with you!

Cheers,
IR

ShawnD
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ShawnD »

lburied wrote: 27 Mar 2022, 16:35 Hmmmm, that is very interesting, I've never really thought about a sci-fi setting before. I think that would be fun and interesting. I have definitely thought about having a camera pointed at my face in my coffin purely for the amusement of my captors watching. Since I like to incorporate a gag into my fantasy, I probably won't be doing much talking :lol: I do really like the speaker though.... being able to communicate with me but unable to say anything myself. This sci-fi setting is really interesting!
Oh, I think sometime in the distant future, if someone invents a coffin with an interior camera and speaker solely to bury a prisoner alive, he/she will add extra features to it. Like maybe a motion sensor that, when it detects movement inside it, rubber straps will shoot out and wrap around whoever is in the coffin. An instrument of torture that the rich and powerful reserve for their enemies.

Who are you to deserve such a fate? Maybe you tried and failed to overthrow the dictator who rules your futuristic country and he decides that death will be a mercy. Or maybe you are a regular citizen who has done nothing wrong and the dictator wants a new plaything. Either way, he will make you disappear.

You are taken to a basement within his palace. It is a large hall with rows of rectangular panels on the floor. One of those panels is already open and above it, an open coffin sits on a platform. The dictator's henchmen remove your cuffs. Perhaps you think they are letting you go, but no, they pick you up by the arms and legs and drop you into the coffin. Of course, you try to climb back out. With your hands no longer cuffed, maybe you can knock out the two goons and run for the exit.

Big mistake. The coffin's sensors detect too much movement. A pair of straps emerge, wrap around your wrists and yank them to the bottom of its interior. Another strap goes over your ankles, followed by another around your knees. You are now pinned down on the coffin's floor. You struggle, but the coffin does not like that. More straps shoot out from the walls and floor, going over your limbs and torso, again and again without mercy until you are cocooned in rubber belts below the neck. You are completely immobilized.

You shout and cuss at those henchmen, but the coffin is prepared for that too. Another strap goes up the side of your head, over your mouth and down the other side. To make sure you cannot turn or raise your head, one more strap pins down your forehead. Only your eyes, nose, ears and feet are not covered.

The henchmen laugh at you. The lid slides shut and you feel the coffin moving as it is lowered into the ground. Then you hear a thud above you which you assume is the floor panel closing. No one will find you, no one can hear you.

No one... except the dictator. You are not in pitch darkness. There is a small light bulb near your head, but it is not there for your convenience. A camera on the lid is pointing right at your face and the light allows the dictator to see you, but you cannot see him. You damn sure can hear him through the speakers, laughing, taunting you, telling you about all the things he will do to your wife/girlfriend. And all you can do is glare at him and make funny noises through the gag.

Look at you. What a loser. Do you accept him as your master now? Do you swear to be loyal to him for the rest of your life?... What, no answer? Very well, enjoy your stay in the coffin. But don't feel lonely, because he will be back an hour later to taunt you again and ask you some questions. Failure to answer will prolong your imprisonment.

lburied
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lburied »

ShawnD wrote: 29 Mar 2022, 05:44
lburied wrote: 27 Mar 2022, 16:35
You shout and cuss at those henchmen, but the coffin is prepared for that too. Another strap goes up the side of your head, over your mouth and down the other side. To make sure you cannot turn or raise your head, one more strap pins down your forehead. Only your eyes, nose, ears and feet are not covered.

The henchmen laugh at you. The lid slides shut and you feel the coffin moving as it is lowered into the ground. Then you hear a thud above you which you assume is the floor panel closing. No one will find you, no one can hear you.

Wow! This was so well written and expertly described! I gotta say this is great! My personal favorite part of this short story is being tied down inside the coffin and being gagged. The visual descriptions. I love that my eyes are uncovered as well as my ears and feet. Hopefully nobody tickles them :lol: I'd certainly be okay with being buried alive like that!
If you're interested in a little roleplaying, I'd be down for that. Just PM me and we could see about discussing fantasies and what not :)

ShawnD
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ShawnD »

lburied wrote: 29 Mar 2022, 16:32 Wow! This was so well written and expertly described! I gotta say this is great! My personal favorite part of this short story is being tied down inside the coffin and being gagged. The visual descriptions. I love that my eyes are uncovered as well as my ears and feet. Hopefully nobody tickles them :lol: I'd certainly be okay with being buried alive like that!
If you're interested in a little roleplaying, I'd be down for that. Just PM me and we could see about discussing fantasies and what not :)
(I forgot to mention you are naked inside the coffin.)

Yes, you hope no one tickles your feet. Too bad that's one of the coffin's features. All the dictator has to do is press a button on his control panel. A set of small mechanical arms will emerge in front of your bare feet, each one with a brush or feather at its tip. You cannot see it but you can hear the sound of its movements.

The brushes and feathers will lightly touch your soles. The arms will move in random patterns, unpredictably going faster or slower, sliding those soft tips all over your arches, between your toes, the sides of your feet and your heels. You can try to dodge them by moving your feet but the arms ceaselessly follow your movements. There is no escape. The dictator wants answers to his questions and he will continue torturing you until you give a satisfactory reply. Sometimes he pauses the arms to let you breathe, but most of the time when he activates the ticklers, he leaves them on non-stop for ten or twenty minutes, even longer if he is in a bad mood.

Oh, you think that's hell? Nope, it can get worse: the coffin is intelligent enough to release some of its straps, exposing certain parts of your body while maintaining its grip on the rest of it. It has tickling arms for your belly (including your navel), thighs, armpits and neck. If your captor wants you to suffer, he will activate them separately or all at once. And no one in the world will hear you scream and beg except him, but your suffering entertains him greatly and he will not stop.