Forced? Crossdressing. - Analyze me.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
LatexHood
Chair Bound

Forced? Crossdressing. - Analyze me.

Unread post by LatexHood »

Hi.

I'm not 100% sure if I'm posting this in the right area. So if a MOD feels the need to move it.. By all means..

Anyway.
I've been having this recurring thought / fantasy if you like.....

I go to see someone. A guy.
Somehow, I am coerced into dressing up as follows:
Thigh form pants ( If that's what you call them. - The pants that give men a female bum and hip shape )
A bra with breast forms
Then a full latex suit.
High heel boots.
Latex gloves.

All this is done under duress until a female form face mask is put on me.
At this point, the mask 'changes' me. Basically into a female latex mistress.
The outfit is finished off with a wig.

I ( as this now empowered Mistress ) bind, gag and then f*ck the guy.

Now.
My questions about this are:

Is there a fetish 'hole' to put this in? Some sub set of Crossdressing or something?

I've crossdressed before, but usually in a very sub way. Always on my own. Never with anyone else.

Although I've thought about gay sex before, I've never really gotten around to actually doing anything much about it.

Also. I've usually found that 9/10th of the time I've been rather submissive myself. Why would I have this dominant urge now?
It's like supporting one football team for years, then switching sides for a bit.. I don't get it.

I'm interested in hearing if anyone else has had similar thoughts, ideas, fetishes.. etc.
It's sort of put me on the back foot and a little unsettled with myself.
I thought I was just about figuring myself out and then this comes out of the woodwork and bites me on the arse!

Oh. Quick info about me.
41. Male.
Healthy.
Married. 3 Kids all under 12.
Not the happiest of households. Haven't had sex for around 5 years! :(
Not activly looking for an affair. But might if the circumstances were right.
Not actively Gay or Bi. But might if the circumstances were right.
Kinky. - I like Rubber, Latex, Bondage - Clingfilm, Tape, Cuffs, Bondage suits etc... Like to play with toys. C*ck and balls, Plugs etc..
Have crossdressed in the past. Don't so much now. I do love female heels and boots though.

Analyze that. LOL.

J.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Forced? Crossdressing. - Analyze me.

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Let me ask this: Do you spend a certain amount of your "spare"(alone) time reading erotic/kinky stories, and/or seeking out similar pRon, that contains some of those elements?

- d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

LatexHood
Chair Bound

I do spend some time alone, but don't generally seek out erotic fiction.
The thought of a mistress does interest me though.

I assume you are thinking I am putting myself into the place of the female mistress. Hoping to do to the guy (me) what I might secretly want to happen?

J.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

LatexHood wrote:I assume you are thinking I am putting myself into the place of the female mistress. Hoping to do to the guy (me) what I might secretly want to happen?J.
Actually, I was thinking that the five year "dry spell", combined with your faithfulness, had left you to your own "devices" long enough that maybe your fantasies from several different outlets had spilled into a combination, or creation if you will, born from your own mind.

With your comment though you do seem to be topping yourself from the bottom in that senario :lol:
- d,g

LatexHood
Chair Bound

LOL!

J.

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

To me, it sounds like the normal imagination of a sexually liberated person. I have a million diverse and oft times totally random fantasies every day about any and everything. Some will forever remain fantasies while others are on the 'must-give-that-a-go' list.

I ask you, why must it be analysed? Just chill, go with the flow and let what ever mood or whim excites you steer the course to be followed.

The lack of an intimate relationship with the wife (Trust me, I know as I suffered 1 of those as well) is just fertiliser for an active imagination. Be wary of affairs and similar, being married and with kids. Divorces can reduce you to the point of relying on the charity of friends just to survive. Unless you can come to some sort of arrangement with her, be very, very careful.

Mike the divorced and broke.
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

d3vious.g3nius wrote:With your comment though you do seem to be topping yourself from the bottom in that senario :lol:
- d,g
To some degree, that can also apply to anyone who practices self bondage- you are in effect both Dom and sub. But I won't attempt to over-analyse this. It's a variation of crossdressing/bondage and D/S- there isn't a precise category or 'pigeonhole' to fit it into. I don't know why, but fantasies are not always fixed, they can be fluid and change over time. As Mike suggested- just go with it. ;)

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Franzia wrote:To some degree, that can also apply to anyone who practices self bondage- you are in effect both Dom and sub.
I understand that but his fantasy is a bit more complicated wouldn't you agree? He starts out as himself going to see a guy(male stranger), then is forced into becoming an empowered female Mistress, who then Dominates the guy, which he said very well might be himself in his second post!!! My joke was that he was both characters, the Domme and the sub in an actual literal sense :lol:

I thought that most self-bondage fantasies revolved around the self-bondager creating a fantasy Dom/me that was not themselves?! At least that seems the most written viewpoint and one that I typically go with myself.
Closed_doors wrote:I ask you, why must it be analysed? Just chill, go with the flow and let what ever mood or whim excites you steer the course to be followed.
Franzia wrote:As Mike suggested- just go with it. ;)
What is the problem with analyzing it? He obviously is questioning himself and wants to discuss it with other people. Sometimes you are lured down a path and then realize, after it's gained momentum on you, that it might be wise to question it. If not abort it altogether. He directly asked for opinions(analysis).

Back on topic. As far as the specific question asked in the original post, Franzia stated " ...there isn't a precise category or 'pigeonhole' to fit it into" which I completely agree with.

Now analysis of the rest well, that's a bit tricky. And who is actually qualified to dissect your fantasy and provide a relevant response? On a discussion board no less! We're a bit "thin" on personal and intimate information.

If I was to try, I'd start with two things: 1)What in reality would never be more than just a fantasy? And 2)What in the fantasy would you want to become a reality?

The fantasy elements we know/you listed are:

1)Yourself
2)An unknown "guy", also maybe yourself(second post)
3)Yourself being "forced" into crossdressing
4)A magical transformation, of yourself, into an empowered latex Mistress
5)A scene of domination and submission involving the latex Mistress and the unknown guy

The real life elements we know are:

1)Your home environment leaves something to be desired
2)You are open minded to, though never having pursued, encounters outside your marriage regardless of gender
3)You have an interest in latex, bondage, toys bdsm etc
4)Crossdressing is not something to be forced upon, you have already "agreed" to that

I see the most common denominator is you LatexHood, could it be that you keep yourself mentally "safe" by assuming both roles?

discuss...
- d.g

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

d3vious.g3nius wrote: What is the problem with analyzing it? He obviously is questioning himself and wants to discuss it with other people. 
There is no problem with analyzing it- especially since LatexHood is looking for some answers. I meant I wasn't going to attempt it- too many theories. However dg, please continue- you might help put his mind at ease with your answers or ideas. :)

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

I must have an overly simplistic view on life. Things that are, are. There can be a million reasons why someone is how they are but I have never been one to analyse things too deeply. Wondering why can often be a self-fulfilling prophesy. Because you are concerned enough to wonder why, the answers can lead you away from where you really want to be. But then again, my Doc says I have lower stress levels than any other patient he sees and at my age, that's almost approaching the 'miracle' situation. So, for what this advice is worth, just relax and enjoy the ride your imagination takes you on. Looking too intensely at one thing means you miss everything else around you. It channels your thoughts in one direction (I never thought I'd ever type those 2 words together in one sentence) rather that letting your fantasies fly where they will.

As Popeye says, 'I yams wots I yams.'

Cheers
Mike the stressfree
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon

Mike and Carmen

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Mike, Mike, Mike... you're really going to wrap up your post with a quote from Popeye?! I'm saddened my man, truly :cry:

LatexHood
Chair Bound

Thanks Guys and Gals.

Well. I'll admit, I hadn't thought too much about 'me' being the guy AND the Mistress.
It was more an "Ah! Could that be the case.." Sort of thinking out aloud.
- But in that.. Protecting myself? - Yes. It's certainly possible.
Over the years I've had opportunity to play away from the marriage. I've chosen not to take them. At times I've wondered why.

The reason I asked for the analysis.
I've always found it a little hard to come to terms with myself over the years.
In a marriage with a woman who can't stand anything 'kinky'.
I questioned myself so many times. Tried to give it up.. Failed. Now, at the point of .. "Meh. I am what I am..." But without the Popeye accent! :) I also don't throw it about the place shouting from the rooftops.

It's more the fact that fantasies have always been female driven.
i.e. ME being with a woman.
Be it me in Bondage, her in control.
Her in Bondage, me in control.
Both of us in Latex, just me in latex etc etc...

I've considered a 'man' and even a TV/TS/TG scenario in the past and even now.
Never really done anything about it though.
It was more the fact that I was the one being turned into a Mistress that got me interested and the reason for posting it up here.
It's not something I could pigeon hole.
Crossdress. Check.
Forced Crossdress. Check.
But I haven't heard of Forced Crossdress to personality change before.
Sounds like something from a story. But even then, those I've read that are in a similar vein have usually been along the lines of body modification ( Magical / Science maching ) making / bodyswapping. And; the person doing it has usually been well up for it.
Certainly no personality swap which this has.

I don't expect this thread will finish and I'll be all "Ok. I am better now.. " but it would be nice to know people's thoughts about it.

J.

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

d3vious.g3nius wrote:Mike, Mike, Mike... you're really going to wrap up your post with a quote from Popeye?! I'm saddened my man, truly :cry:
You have to admit, it was relevant. ;)

What's wrong with Popeye anyway? 50% of the episodes had Olive Oyl tied up and in dire peril with Popeye racing in at the end to rescue her.
Its a classic damsel in distress situation that I'd bet many here have dreamed about.

Mike , spinach merchant.

Mike and Carmen

blackfive
Chair Bound

Unread post by blackfive »

Because you are in the suit you would be dildoing the other guy and in a form of chastity yourself. Interesting read, could be fun experience especially if before it all starts with locking you in he doesn't tell you where the keys are.

LatexHood
Chair Bound

Yes, I'll admit. The idea really is growing on me.

However, with regards to the locks, once the hood goes on. The personality changes to a point that 'I' wouldn't be at all interested in getting out of the suit.
Becoming the dominant 'female', I wouldn't be interested in getting out of the suit.

As to dildoing the guy.
It would still be my cock in the suit, so not a strap-on.

J.