Should trousers for men be banned?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Should trousers for men be banned?

Unread post by restricted »

So far in the UK, we have had two female Prime Ministers. I'd like one that passes a law to say trousers and shorts are banned for men. Skirts and dresses only. That would get the clothing industry busy making new outfits. It would mean going out in a skirt would have to be acceptable and no one would be allowed to mock anybody. Defiance of the law would mean going to jail with female guards in charge. :whip:

I need to win the Euro lottery and buy an island where everything is determined by women.....
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Should trousers for men be banned?

Unread post by Jimdini »

You have been watching too much 'Two Ronnies' (The Worm That Turned) I think :gag: :whip: :lol:
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

I remember it well. You can watch it on catch up I know. Very funny.

But in reality, it would help men with fertility problems. But basically it would be nice to be able to wear what we want to when we want. Women wear trousers and jeans and no one bats an eye.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

restricted wrote: I need to win the Euro lottery and buy an island where everything is determined by women.....
You probably have an idea of something like the old Other World Kingdom that was done in the Czech Republic many years ago. It is a nice fantasy.
What happens if the women in charge determine that dress for both sexes should be conservative and that crossdressing will not be tolerated?
It is sort of like the situation where the husband wants to "do anything the wife wants" expecting to have to be kept in chains and bowing to her every demand. Her actual request turns out to be: "Go clean out the garage and leave me alone to watch TV for a few hours."
There is the way men think and the way women think and most of the time we are not on the same page.