What outfit on the opposite sex does it for you?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
restricted
Forever Mummified

What outfit on the opposite sex does it for you?

Unread post by restricted »

I love to see a female with a pert body flat (stomach) in a black skirt with a little pure white waitress apron. The thought of it drives me wild.

What outfit on a woman does it for you? (Or if a woman does it on a man).
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: What outfit on the opposite sext does it for you?

Unread post by Jimdini »

A busty woman with a well toned body wearing short shorts, a waist tied blouse (bare midriff) ND STILETTO PUMPS ALA 'dAISY dUKE'. :)
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Breathtaker84
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Breathtaker84 »

Anything with hosiery. It can be pantyhose, stockings, knee-highs. As long as she has on nylons, it turns me on. Its probably the only thing good about winter. Women who wear skirts and heels to work usually wear hosiery alot more often.

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

Short skirts, pantyhose, stiletto heels. It's not exactly an uncommon thing to get turned on by.

I especially like it when the weather starts to turn a little cooler because women who wear short skirts all summer want to keep doing that except they're forced to wear pantyhose for that bit of warmth until it actually gets too cold.

I love the sound of stilettos striking a hard surface at a very measured pace. Even without looking, I immediately start daydreaming about being hogtied on the floor and my captor is slowly walking around me, observing her work.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

Knee high boots, pencil skirt, and a tight sweater certainly makes my little heart get up and dance. :D

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

Thigh boots, short skirt or tight hot pants. Bare midriff, busty with a tight top.

The bare bits are an incredible turn on and lead on to hidden treasures. To me a naked girl is not that erotic.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Nice pair of heels, black tights (both opaque when it's colder, or thinner when it's warmer), tight black or red skirt, white blouse, just a glimpse of a lacy bra, has me going every time!

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

I'm like a lot of guys, with regard to my turn-ons--bare midriffs, short skirts(especially leather ones), fishnets, thigh-highs, tall boots, stilletos...

...but for me, the thing that makes me stumble over my words and stare is an off-the-shoulder neckline, or a choker--the simpler, the better. When the two are paired together, I find it hard to talk straight.

Someone else on this thread said that they didn't find a naked woman that erotic. I have to echo that sentiment. The nude female form, while quite beautiful, does not illicit much of a visceral reaction from me.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

birthday suit

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

A playboy bunny costume.

JackVellum
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by JackVellum »

Stilettos and boots stockings and short skirts are all good and well but the thing that really does it for me are hats. A classy, weather appropriate hat (not caps so much) has me absolutly weak at the knees.

Pair a fur lined winter hat with a long cashmire coat, Short skirt and thigh high boots and...*eyes roll back in pleaseure*

ShawnD
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ShawnD »

A fellow Lolita. Not very common, I know, but seeing one is a real treat for me.
A submissive femboy CD and an adorable Lolita.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

gloves and boots for me. Long (shoulder length) black leather gloves. And knee high boots. These items are just begging to be tied with rope.
But, how about the women here? What do you like to see men wearing?
dSteve

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

office dress with vest, necktie and pencil skirt

ColonelShuffle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ColonelShuffle »

My ultimate outfit for a woman to be wearing would be pink hoodie, black leggings, white slouch socks, white FILA sneakers, and either a black TNF Nuptse, or a black long faux fur coat

BoyToyBooty
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoyToyBooty »

A white, thong leotard without that annoying clasp in the crotch. Fabric down there has to be smooth, narrow, and one piece. I don't know why, but that is what I get charged up seeing. I also like the white thong brief on guys too, but but you asked about the opposite sex, so I will focus on women.

She does not have to take it off, and intercourse does not have to happen. If she is wearing that, all I need to do is touch, rub my face in that valley, and boom, I am aroused to a high degree. No kink is required.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: What outfit on the opposite sex does it for you?

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Short tight skirt, sheer stockings, and spike heel pumps. Silky blouse on top, showing just a hint of her nipples (but not too much). Bright red lipstick.

boundtoo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by boundtoo »

Anything really, prefer ladies in skirts, hate tracksuits, and twinset and pearls and of course, any lady wearing stockings and flashing those tops turns me into one stiff jelly.

Chainme247
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Chainme247 »

Tight red larex catsuit with a wide leather belt,also knee high boots w straps