What does a real woman want?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

What does a real woman want?

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

A real lady wants to be away from people, her own castle in the Gothic style with heavy velvet curtains, a huge library, a stone fireplace. Two black cats and to wiz not only on the new moons are a must. She needs her own slave and a lot of money.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Re: What does a real woman want?

Unread post by dsteve »

Sounds like a nice fantasy. I am assuming luxurious bedrooms with four poster canopy beds and a fully equipped medieval dungeon.
How about a staff to serve your every need?
dSteve

passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

Re: What does a real woman want?

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

My wish is my own office and no wi-fi. Modern technologies are very distracting from the really important things and stultifying, because they give comfort. I dream of typewriter, a large clay cup, where I will pour free sugar coffee with milk. I want to have a minimum, coz' I prefer minimalism (if there are a lot of things, then this often turns into dust collectors). I want to live in a place where the weather is always foggy and humid. Like in the new movie "Hansel and Gretel". Just a forest, near the house - cozy beds with vegetables, grapes and bushes of twisting winter roses.