Anyone into unbalance couple bondage tied up scene?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
mymouthisdrooling
Unfettered Newbie

Anyone into unbalance couple bondage tied up scene?

Unread post by mymouthisdrooling »

What I am saying here, is refer to those scenes which a couple get kidnapped, but only one of them get a gag, or getting a more secured gag.

For example, a guy keeps mouthing to the kidnapper, then finally get a gag on his mouth, then the girl says to him,"I told you..."

I mean when another gender witness a guy/girl get gagged, that kind of scene always get my attention. We can also see who is more chatty or aggressive within the victims, because that one will get a more securely treatment.

One of my fav scene is AFRICA EXPRESS , when the main couple character were being removed their gag, the male got a whole handkichief stuffed in his mouth, while the female only had a gag around her mouth

Do you guys spot this kind of scene when watching movie, or any experience that can be shared?

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: Anyone into unbalance couple bondage tied up scene?

Unread post by boundBinder »

If I had to guess, I would say it had something to do with the actor/actress refusing to do certain things.

ShawnD
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ShawnD »

Such scenes are rare but very appealing to me. If there are two damsels and only one is gagged for being too chatty, I always imagine myself as the gagged one. In fact, I will feel so honored if that happens.
A submissive femboy CD and an adorable Lolita.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

If you like these kinds of scenes, you should watch "Iron Mask", with Jackie Chan and Arnold Schwarteneggar. There is a good scene toward the end, where the man in blindfolded, and the woman gagged. It is a horrible gag(simple over-the-mouth strip of cloth), but the scene is still good.

emca753
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by emca753 »

I love a strong male captor, having a couple tied up and the male gagged; of course the female would be an obvious source of attraction and possible kissing as the helpless male/husband looks on