Official *For Sale* Area

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
gaggedutopia
Site Admin

RE: Official *For Sale* Area

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Anumber of you have been asking the staff here about posting items youmay have for sale.  For the protection of all, this thread will be theofficial (and only place) for these types of posts.  Posts may be for auctions (eBay, Amazon, Yahoo, etc...), or personal sales - NO COMPANIES!  All items should be fetish/bondage in nature.  This is not a flea market.All posts are required to have a brief description of the item sold, condition, and approximate value.  Online auctions should also include the date and time when it will expire. The staff may remove any post deemed inappropriate at any time.  The Bound Forum or its staff provide this service at your own risk! We caution anyone purchasing a product online to ask many questionsbefore any money changes hands.  In the event there is a dispute, wewill not mediate.  After a couple of months have passed, old posts will be deleted.  If your item has not sold, you are welcome to repost it.  Do not repost until at least 1 month has passed.DO NOT post questions about an item in this thread, please PM the poster with your questions.  The poster is encouraged to update their post with new information that may help the sale.Enjoy.  Happy Selling.  Be Safe!endorsement'sendorsementsendorsementEdit...Revert to "endorsement."approximateproximateapproximatedapproximatesapproximatelyEdit...Revert to "aproximate"expireexpiredexpiresexpiry'sexpiryEdit...Ignore allAdd to dictionaryGaggedUtopia2008-06-02 21:32:48
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

pleasewrap
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by pleasewrap »

I'll also chime in with my thoughts, since we as moderators are likely to take this up in discussion.1.  Anything placed for sale here is intended to be between the seller and the buyer.  This is not an auction site, we are not auction moderators, and we will not be working to enforce any transactions, terms, or conditions.  Transactions are strictly on a "buyer beware" basis.2.  While we are not here to moderate transactions, we also are not about to tolerate "sniping" regarding items or transactions.  I would suggest limiting posts about a given transaction, comments on item quality, etc. to a single post and letting it go.  This exchange has gone beyond that.3.  Please exercise appropriate restraint in your posts.  While you may "believe" that something is not genuine, accusing someone of misrepresentation is a relatively serious matter.  If you honestly believe someone is purposefully misleading potential buyers, a politely worded post asking a question will be far preferable to an accusation (not "These aren't real," but "Are you sure these are real?  The one's I've seen have...").4.  If you can't be polite, as we require in the posting guidelines, we will take appropriate actions.5.  I don't care if you feel if someone is interfering in a transaction.  Not our job to intervene.  If you want that type of activity, offer your items on eBay.  I'll be happy to deal with rude/inappropriate/nasty posts.  But I will not make judgments about the legitimacy of a product claim.So I guess what I'm saying is - everyone behave or else.  If you want more protection for your sale/purchase, go to eBay.  This isn't the place, and if it becomes one, I'll recommend to the other moderators that we flat-out disallow "for sale/looking for" posts.  It's not worth the hassle and heartache.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

I would agree with Pleasewrap's notes above and he covered everything.  We are not eBay and this small area is only here as a convenience.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

I would think that the number of people who'd want any piece of gear that's been inserted into somebody else (even their mouth) would be rather limited, but that's just me.

slave666
Chair Bound

Unread post by slave666 »

i have used it 1-2 times at most 2 mins

ductbert
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ductbert »

I've got a couple of Imago Studios DVDs that I'm looking to sell.  They are IS-136: Taking the Wrap and IS-138: Babysitter Perils.  They feature vet-wrap mummifications with some of Imago Studios best models.  For more information on the videos, see http://www.imagostudios.com.I've watched these to death and decided to part with them. To the first person who contacts me ((use "send me a private message", I'll sell both DVDs for $11.00, which includes media mail shipping.  We'll deal with the payment details over e-mail.Due to shipping restrictions I can only deal with customers inside the continental USA.ductbert2008-03-18 20:51:18

helpless
Chair Bound

Unread post by helpless »

Hello one and all.  I have posted several articles for sale on EBay.  They are listed under the name "Tazmd8."  Please take a look.  If you have any questions I will answer them gladly.  Thanking you in advance, Helpless. 

Cian
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Cian »

" This seller is not currently offering any items for sale"  already sold whatever it was?

slb1946
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slb1946 »

The free magazines are gone.  Sorry.

Gavving
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gavving »

For Sale:  Devonshire Productions Video (Original VHS)SS-9, Simon Speaks - Sensory Deprivation with Simon Devon and Eve Ellis. http://67.67.4.33/temp/ss9-thumbs.jpgDP-167, Heavy Leather with Simon devon.  This video has some very extreme bondages in that are pretty amazing.  See:  http://67.67.4.33/temp/dp167-thumbs.jpgDP-156, Straightjackets and Armbinders with Brandy, Simon Devon, and Eve Ellis.  http://67.67.4.33/temp/dp156-thumbs.jpgI'm selling each of these for $30 each, and shipping is $3 each.  If you buy more than one I'll give a discount on shipping.  I've sold quite alot on Ebay, payment can be via Paypal or money order.  PM me or email me at gavving@gmail.com for more info

Gavving
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gavving »

White Leather Cuff set for sale on Ebay.  Originally from the company that used to sell Ledermiester equipment.  Quality cuffs.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2008-11-14 09:23:37

Dest_unknown23
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dest_unknown23 »

Hey guys, my first attempt at building a bondage kneeler is complete. Its not perfect but still looks good and works great. I have it for sale with all the details at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... opefullyif this one sells I will make another one thats a bit better but ifthats the case it will probably cost a bit more, so if you want to pickone up cheap here's your chance!!If you have any questions about it please let me know!

jarlayari
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jarlayari »

FOR ALL YOU ELECTRO PLAY FANSIhave an old 1920's Violet want that has been tested for electricalsafety (always use with a leakage trip tho) and has three tool withit.  Its Made in England and available worldwide as it has a vintageknife switch to allow 110v operation. (switch will be disabled forsafety and the unit will be hard wired for the country of intent) Although this is not an auction site I have no clue as to what to offer this out at. PM Me with your absolute best offer and I will let you know... Shiping depends on country and will be charged at cost to the buyer... Regards Andi

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

Hey all,I have a few things for sale.  i tried to sell them on ebay but i am having some slow sales so i thought i would try here with all of you!  I will give all BF members 25% off the price.  these prices are $US & do not include shipping, but i will work with you to find the cheapest method ok.  Thanks everyone for looking.Mum.here are my items for sale: X 1 9.99100% TOP QUALITY GENUINE LEATHERONE SIZE FITS ALL.4 cm RING DIAMETERVERY SPECIAL HAND MADE ITEM.Heavy Duty Leather Long Strong strap.COLOR BLACK  X 2 39.99 Material.-Fine Leather  Features.-High quality, Real leather, with water-resistance characteristic -Smooth layer on inside rear to protect hair from pulling-Removable blindfold and gag Size.-Can adjustment Fit the most people  X 2  79.99Material.-Fine Leather  Features.-High quality, Real leather, with water-resistance characteristic -Smooth layer on inside rear to protect hair from pulling-Free locks (3)Our Heavy Duty Leather Hood is great for sensory deprivationThere 3 thick lockable leather straps that tighten across the hood:1. One strap wraps across the eyes.2. The second strap wraps from the top of the back of the head to underneath thechin.3. The third strap wraps around the neck and acts as a collar.The nose has 2 breathing holes.This hood features padding on either side of the face over the eyes, ears and mouthregion for some sound deprivation and cushion against impact. There is a D-ringat the front of the collar strap and at the crown of the head for safe immobilizinghead bondage.This hood only accepts very small locks.One size fits most.Size.-Can adjust to Fit most people  X 1  9.99  (This ball is a small hard plastic.  could be replaced by you with something else)100% TOP QUALITY GENUINE LEATHERONE SIZE FITS ALL.BALL HAS NO HOLES, EASY FOR CLEANING.VERY SPECIAL HAND MADE ITEM.Heavy Duty Leather Long Strong strap.COLOUR REDmummified2009-02-27 19:05:58

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

Hey all,Im getting a big shippment of these on monday.  They have been selling very well on Ebay, and i thought some of you might be interested.  same price off for you.  25% off for BF members.  all the best everyone.M  X 5 19.99Locking Penis trainer gag.  Comes with 1 free lock and key.  1 size fits all.  mummified2009-03-04 14:38:09

Tom
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tom »

Hmmm... I find you very handy Mummified. I just thought I'd post here to mention that I just bought a CB-3000 off mummified and I sent him the money first, just thought I point out that he CAN be trusted. Nice guy  :P

BestBdsmBargains
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BestBdsmBargains »

First 70.00 takes it...will take paypal.....Thanks

BestBdsmBargains
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BestBdsmBargains »

I Have a brand new pony tail for sale....approx 7in dildo with genuine leather whips coming out the other side....great ass toy..or whip.....let me know i will send you a picture of it.....Thanks