Can't find specific chastity device

Don't feel like searching for the answer, check here first!
BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

Can't find specific chastity device

Unread post by BrokeZodiac »

Hello,

I remember once seeing a very interesting chastity device online, and only recently discovered it had at some point actually been made. The first time I saw it it was in some sort of comic, and as I had not been looking for comic-style stuff, I didn't give it more attention than a long curious look before moving on.

Now that I have found out it is an actual device, I've searched using various keywords to try and find a place that sells it. I don't exactly plan on buying it, as I have a metal knockoff cb-6000s and a recently purchased short HolyTrainer v2, but would like to find it for future reference.

It took awhile, but I finally found a comic-style picture with said device. It is not really anything more than a metal tube that has a "cut" from top to bottom, most likely so it's easier to slide on/off and to not keep it super rigid if the wearer becomes aroused. The person putting on the device can use some sort of string to pull the shaft through by the head. At least, that's what was done in the clip that I saw the real thing in. Then some sort of pin was put through two holes at the top of the tube on either side of the cut and then what looks to be a washer is screwed onto the other end of the pin. How exactly this device locks on that way, I'm not sure.

Either way, I am curious to see more of this interesting device. Any knowledge would be appreciated.

Attached is a closeup of the comic image.
Attachments
bbb.png
bbb.png (119.91 KiB) Viewed 17848 times
NOTE: Avatar is not me.

Email: head_hurting@yahoo.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008246521022

Oblio
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Can't find specific chastity device

Unread post by Oblio »

Centurion used to sell this, but they no longer list it.

the locking pin is a piercing.

BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BrokeZodiac »

Thank you for that info.

As for the locking pin, maybe their version was a piercing, but the one in the clip I saw didn't appear to be. The pin was not placed through any hole in the skin, and there was nothing shown that would prevent the wearer from simply unscrewing the nut/washer, pulling the pin out, and sliding the tube/sleeve off.

The fact that it is no longer listed piques my interest more. Any further information would be much appreciated.
NOTE: Avatar is not me.

Email: head_hurting@yahoo.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008246521022

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Might be worth checking out Mistress Lori's site as she's done a massive range of standard and custom devices and might have or be able to create something that would suit: http://www.chastitytube.com