Sandra Silvers

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Sandra Silvers

Unread post by RGbargy »

Anyone been a member?
http://www.sandrasilvers.com/x/home.php?user=sandrasilvers
The bondage looks simple but secure and they seem to be having great fun. The usual question is how genuine the orgasms are? (If you have seen my previous posts you will know I like the hands behind feet together bondage with orgasm concept)
I am seriously thinking about joining but would appreciate any input from others.

R G Bargy
Are you free to participate in bondage

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Sandra Silvers

Unread post by RGbargy »

Just to say , I took the plunge and have not regretted it. This is "Love Bondage" in all senses of the phrase. Any violence is implied or fantasy but the bondage is genuine and I reckon the orgasms are as well. There is a lot of content going back over ten years. The early stuff is photo only. Videos are intially short but as technology inproved so does her use of it. She tweeted in 2011 the introduction of orgasms and has kept her word. There is plenty of struggling, some niche tickling and fetishwear, foot worship, mumification and gag kissing. She has over 150 guests including Ashley Rene and Jewell Marceau but many less well known models also with guest appearances from other sites. She even has a couple of Jim Whethers truck rides.
If you like bound women who love being tied up then I can recomend it. If you are looking for whips, nipple clamps and pain, look elsewhere.
She may not have the perfect body (she admits to being a little on the large size) and she has gone grey, but she has nice tits, obviously enjoys bondage and has produced an excellent site.

R G Bargy
Are you free to participate in bondage