Pink Flamingo Publications

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
Fiona Thomas
Unfettered Newbie

Pink Flamingo Publications

Unread post by Fiona Thomas »

Pink Flamingo Publications is an alternative press founded in 1994 by myself, Lizbeth Dusseau, and my husband Ken. With the launch of our first website 1996, Pink Flamingo was one of the first erotica publishers to bring quality Bondage and Spanking Fiction to the Internet.

While Pink Flamingo began with the publication of my Spanking, BDSM and General Erotica, we soon expanded to offer erotica by many other authors. We’ve also added both Femdom and Lesbian Erotica, and now many other genres to our listings. We now have over 50 authors, from several different countries.

We specialize in BDSM erotica, a catch-all phrase for ‘kinky’ erotica that includes bondage, spanking, master/slave stories, male and female domination, as well as a variety of fetish content. Titles currently on the site are consensual stories from BDSM to general erotica titles for those interested in lighter erotic reading.

Our current readership is roughly 50% male, 50% female.

We generally release 48 new titles every year.

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Pink Flamingo Publications

Unread post by RGbargy »

Do you only have your own publications on your site or do you accept books published by others - eg Burping Frog who publish my books.

R G Bargy
Are you free to participate in bondage

Fiona Thomas
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Pink Flamingo Publications

Unread post by Fiona Thomas »

At this time, we only have books we publish.