NEW Chastity Review Site

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
alfire
Unfettered Newbie

NEW Chastity Review Site

Unread post by alfire »

Hi to all :D

I found a new site https://chastityshopper.com/ that has some exciting reads if interested. My hubby and I have not been into it for a long time and have done a lot of reading and found the site helpful. Maybe someone can suggest another useful place for us to look at as well.

Thanks and cheers for now Alfire! ;)

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Re: NEW Chastity Review Site

Unread post by SergioUK »

Found or founded? Seems like an interesting and informative site for newcomers to chastity but what a coincidence that your very first post here is to tell us how helpful you found it yet every post on that site is by 'alfre', almost identical to your ID here 'alfire'?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

SergioUK wrote:Found or founded? Seems like an interesting and informative site for newcomers to chastity but what a coincidence that your very first post here is to tell us how helpful you found it yet every post on that site is by 'alfre', almost identical to your ID here 'alfire'?
Ohh, missed that!

If you are posting for your very own site alfire, please be upfront and admit to this. We welcome such posts no more than once a week in the original topic.

alfire
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by alfire »

by Petrajane » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:29 pm

SergioUK wrote:
Found or founded? Seems like an interesting and informative site for newcomers to chastity but what a coincidence that your very first post here is to tell us how helpful you found it yet every post on that site is by 'alfre', almost identical to your ID here 'alfire'?
Ohh, missed that!

If you are posting for your very own site alfire, please be upfront and admit to this. We welcome such posts no more than once a week in the original topic.
Hi no, it is not my own site sorry :D just thought it would be an interesting read for newcomers to chastity.