TOP 9 best movies with BDSM context

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

TOP 9 best movies with BDSM context

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

"The more pain you inflict on me, the more my heart is inflamed and my senses are inflamed." Leopold von Sacher-Masoch.

The Austrian writer Sacher-Masoch was attracted to situations of brutality; he liked looking at pictures of executions, and his favorite reading was the lives of the martyrs. An important personality of his childhood was Countess Xenobia, a relative from the father's side, who was extremely beautiful and at the same time cruel woman. Once, playing in a hiding place with his sisters, he hid in the countess's bedroom and witnessed how the countess first brought her lover there, and a few minutes later her husband burst into the bedroom with two friends. The Countess beat and drove out three uninvited guests, the lover ran away, and Leopold imprudently betrayed his presence, after which the Countess beat him too. However, the boy felt an incomprehensible pleasure. The man soon returned, and Leopold, hiding behind the door, heard the blows of the whip and the count's groans. The whip and furs, which the Countess loved to wear, became constant motives in the work of Sacher-Masoch.

Knowing your fetishes through pain is very sexy. If you have never thought about what you like, then this list of films is for you.

The Story of O (1975)

The Story of O: Part 2 (1984)

Basic Instinct (1992)

The Image (1975)

More films you can see here

celand
Unfettered Newbie

Re: TOP 9 best movies with BDSM context

Unread post by celand »

I agree on 2 of them...

Story of O
The Image