Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

RE: Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Unread post by boundBinder »

These look AMAZING.  I confess, I'd like to try out some of these restraints...from inside them.. :)  Especially that hood.. I don't suppose you sell them?

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

The hood is from a UK ebay company called Leatherotics. The butterfly jacket is a bit more upmarket, from Sinvention is Canada.

BishopFan1
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BishopFan1 »

That butterfly jacket is fantastic!The bondage artist Christopher custom makes things like this. Go to: http://fetishleathercrafter.blogspot.co ... bab88eb956 and scroll back a few postings.Scroll back further to the tightest leather sleepsack you will ever see! Bish

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

The butterfly jacket was Christopher's design, but he licenced it to Sinvention to retail for him because of his workload.

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Two updates in the last week, the latest of them being one which will fascinate anyone who has a major boot fetish like me. A new girl to Captivekink, Persephone, takes a stroll around the house doing tasks, wearing ballet boots, a rigid latex posture corset and for part of the time, an armbinder.As well as the photos, which also give a glimpse of what she calls her comfortable boots (what else would a girl who turns up for a shoot in 6" heels call an 8" wedge pony boot), there are also links to 8 minutes of video of her up and about on her toes.

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

Another great set. love her mini skirt where does she get her rubber clothing from? Lisa x

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Thank you Lisa. Saw your comments on the site and myvideo. I'm afraid that I didn't do video of the shoot with Tathiel.With a bit of luck I will be working with her again soon, so you never know.

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by zoro_1969 »

great video!!She is really walking absoloutley gorgously on the boots..love the latex and the armbinder...more extrem stuff with her !!!
plaster,fiber,saranwrap,mummification is fun

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Yet another update, in fact two! I'm getting more regular at this, although I don't know how long that will last.Lex is back, this time wearing a straitjacket that leaves her a lot more exposed than most.Then as a little bonus, I've posted a set that I did with the legendary Jewell Marceau when we met at Boundcon a couple of years ago.

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

You reap what you sow  :-) Great pics..just reward for all the hardwork you put into your bondage life !!

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Latest update is over 160 photos of the gorgeously bendy Persephone, rigged into one of the highest reverse prayers I have ever seen. But that's only after she's been made to hobble about in a darlex hobble dress and 7" heels, then corseted, the old fashioned way hanging off a lacing bar.

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

wow
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

*laughs*  Angel posted the very thing I uttered on seeing that reverse prayer photo... Wow indeed!

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

Thats just amazing.

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

just been watching the video to Karina and Adreena. A New Day Begins the second video is so good. I don't like hoods but this video to this set with the vibrator teasing was breath taking. I only wish it was longer I would love to see her wriggle around more, please please please I beg you please post a longer version or at least show how the scene continued.Pretty please???I have a latex catsuit and now just how it feels to have a powerful vibrator in that spot while my legs are tightly strapped together thats why I like this one SO much.Lisa

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Sorry Lisa, but that's all there is to see. Of course, there's always the option of a recreation. I have the perfect girl to assist me if you ever wanted to take Karina's place. She may even fight you for the role.

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

No more video?  oh!You keep tempting me and part of me wants to but I just dare not do it, sorry

Tom20
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Tom20 »

Ah I know Persephone, I went with her to Fiendish at Club O a couple of times. Lovely girl :) T'is amusing seeing her all bound up like this! Great set. Perhaps one day I'll unleash my photography skills on willing fetish models like this xD

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

OK, so I've been a bit remiss and not told you of a couple of sets. Sorry about that.This is the latest set that I've put up. One of my favourites SammieB, stripped, straitjacketed, put into ballet boots, gagged and then locked into a cage.

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Latest update from me, is a famous face in a not so traditional position. Ashley Renee locked to the floor by her mouth! Easy to get out of as long as your hands are free, but I'm not that silly.