Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
taurusartworks
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Unread post by taurusartworks »

Karina is an excellent maid! Even with the restrictions the kitchen looks in order... no crumbs on the counter... all the dishes put away... Now does she go back to her hogtie? Thanks for posting...

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

[quote="Tyerrup"]
Anywhere near California?  Are you bringing SammieB or Karina? 
[/quote]  I'll be in CA from the 2nd to the 7th, but after an overnight I'm heading from SFO up into Yosemite for a few days. This is a kink free holiday for me, visiting two parts of the USA that I've always wanted to visit, (the first part of the hols are in Yellowstone NP). I'm just hoping that Tioga Pass and Glacier Point are clear of snow by the time I get there, but not optomistic

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

Richy,  I know how to truss a woman up...and so do you !!  Keep up the good work..and it is STILL the best free website out there !! Cheers  KC

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Well good luck Richy.  I am not optomistic either.  But good luck all the same.  

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

I have finally managed to get an update done, after recovering from the holiday (fantastic time by the way).Fiona clad in maid's outfit, and making use of the new humiliator gag that I picked up in San Fran at Mister S.

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Another update done last night. Two girls in hogties are always better than one, especially when they are having so much fun.

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

I loved your site and left some very happy feedback for you.I have to ask (sorry) where did you find that hobble dress? Lisa

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Thank you for the kind comments Lisa, both here and on the site. You've noticed that I like the girls to have fun in what they are doing.The hobble dress you're asking about was bought in San Francisco from Mr S who stock them occasionally, but it's made by Tonya Winter of Fetishwear.net. She's based in Seattle and sells direct via her site. I highly recommend her, as I have both the hobble dress and armbinder from her and have recently been looking at a straitjacket as well, which I'm tempted to purchase.Richy

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

Thank you for that information her products look really good quality. Sadly I'm a victim of this recession so can't quite afford those prices yet.Looking some something a little more affordable seeing as it will only be usedfor me and self bondage at home. Thanks anyway I will definability be looking at her site again once I get back to work  Lisa

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Latest update to the site. Red_Kali in a play session with her regular partner. As if a straitjacket and isolation hood wasn't enough, she got tied tight enough that she could hardly move, let alone escape. There are a couple of videos to go with this set, one of which can be downloaded here http://rapidshare.com/files/407623266/P ... I.avi.html. As well as the SJ photos there are another 80 or so of Kali in very strict rope bondage. Something for any bondage enthusiast this week at www.captivekink.com

MissKitty
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by MissKitty »

Hadn't visited your site in ages richy! You have sooo so many new sets up since i last looked! Seriously surprised you can affords to stay as a free site and do such a large number of sets

MissKitty
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by MissKitty »

P.S. I LOVE the video of sammie and ariel! 

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

New update just been loaded. Karina testing out the strength of a home made body harness that I made ages ago but have never really put to good use.Once she's released, she gets a little reward for her hard work. Of course, she didn't have much of choice as to whether she accepted it or not.As well as 144 photos there is video of Karina trying to escape from her strap hogtiehttp://rapidshare.com/files/409395712/strap_hogtie.avi.html and another of her receiving her reward, (but I'll let you find the link to that one )

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

Great video and pictures Richy.  what is she wearing?   a body stocking?  and also was she plugged with a vib during her hogtie.  it was a great struggle and sounded like she was enjoying herself.  i would love to find a hogtie strap like that to detain my little woman.Cheers.M

stephanie1963
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by stephanie1963 »

Richy
Just had a quick look at your site and i must say its very proffesional.
Ill advertise it for you if you like?

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

Shes a lucky girl. wish someone would reward me in that wayLisa

The Half Heard
Chair Bound

Unread post by The Half Heard »

Awesome site Richy, stumbled across it the other day - which is odd given how often I browse through here.

About the only downside is the Rapidshare file hosting, but at least it doesn't cost you a fortune in bandwidth costs on your hosting!

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

I would love to see Karina and Bethan dressed as a french maid with of course lost of sexy bondage in the form of rope and or leather straps, gagged and not gagged please  and may I also be a little cheeky by recommending this dress? http://www.fancydressdirect.co.uk/Frenc ... ume-1.html no reason but it just happens to be the same one I own   maybe black stocking and suspender too, just a thought hehe. Love your site as I posted in feedback for many of your picture I love to see the girls happy and enjoying themselves. Lisa P.s sorry for my cheeky request x

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

[quote="lisahs5"] I would love to see Karina and Bethan dressed as a french maid with of course lost of sexy bondage in the form of rope and or leather straps, gagged and not gagged please  and may I also be a little cheeky by recommending this dress? http://www.fancydressdirect.co.uk/Frenc ... ml no reason but it just happens to be the same one I own   maybe black stocking and suspender too, just a thought hehe.

Love your site as I posted in feedback for many of your picture I love to see the girls happy and enjoying themselves.

Lisa

P.s sorry for my cheeky request x[/quote]

Clearly since you already have the dress, you should go model it for the site...makes sense...I'm sure he'd have you...

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

Seconded