Enormous Poofy Ball Gown--can you get out of it?

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
IHaveAQuestion
Unfettered Newbie

Enormous Poofy Ball Gown--can you get out of it?

Unread post by IHaveAQuestion »

Hello community! I'm new to this sort of thing, so I apologize in advance if I do anything that's frowned upon on the forum. I chose this forum because it might be the closest fit for my idea; I'm not really sure this works anywhere. I have a different form of bondage that I would want to try. Forget the rope, duct tape, shackles, handcuffs.... You know those dresses that have enormous skirts from the 1860's Victorian era? You might have also seen dresses on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, Gone With the Wind, or Glinda the Good Witch's dress from Wizard of Oz. I'm thinking big and poofy like that, but take that amount of poofy stuff and double it, triple it, run wild with it.

I want to experience this and I'm curious about it and I have all sorts of questions:

-Does anybody think it's actually possible to dress or be dressed in this to a such a point that the person wearing it cannot get out? (no locks, that's cheating! just the dress)

-Hoopskirt or not?

-Corset?

-What will it be like to walk/run/jump/sit down? Could I move at all???

-In my life I've encountered very few women who would even want to wear a poofy dress of normal size, let alone this ridiculous idea. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this might be a bit off the beaten path of crossdressing, and a little odd. So are there any women who find the idea of trapping a man in an incredibly huge dress appealing?

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: Enormous Poofy Ball Gown--can you get out of it?

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

With enough buttons (say, down the back) and some tight and/or thick sleeves to restrict arm motion, it would be entirely possible to make a dress the wearer couldn't remove by themself! :D (Oh, sure, a dress made only from fabric might be removable if the "victim" were willing to cut or tear it off, but it would also be possible for someone to make an extra-heavy-duty dress with some sorts of metal reinforcement to prevent cutting with scissors or tearing off the buttons.)

As far as movement goes, do you WANT to be able to move?! :D At the most extreme (and hardest to engineer) such a dress COULD be made with a structural metal hoop frame that would hold the wearer a few inches off the ground once they're securely fastened into it!

Anything less than that would be anywhere from "moderately restrictive" to "very restrictive" to walk or sit in, and as heavy as historical "hoop dresses" were, jumping would be difficult or almost impossible.

I would LOVE to be corseted and forced into such a dress, though I think I would prefer EITHER a very wide hoop-style skirt or a narrow, ankle-length restrictive hobble skirt.

I've often fantasized about a form-fitting, long-sleeved, high-necked satin wedding gown with a full hobble skirt under a knee-length mermaid "flare" so it looked a little less fetish-y! Add a pair of matching shoulder-length gloves...then another pair over that...then a third pair so I could barely move my fingers or bend my elbows and I'd be well and truly STUCK until (unless?) someone set me free! :D

IHaveAQuestion
Unfettered Newbie

Would I want to move? Of course not! Well, maybe a bit, it might be fun to struggle. I was thinking of fewer constraints like hoopskirts, buttons, and sleeves. I would want to try on something without a hoopskirt, instead just MANY layers to support a massive skirt. I thought it would be fun if I could move my legs, but it just wouldn't help. Perhaps one would just be too tangled up in layers of soft, fluffy fabric. So without a complicated system of restraints/sleeves/buttons, is it possible that just wearing many layers might prevent one from taking a dress like that off?

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

IHaveAQuestion wrote:So without a complicated system of restraints/sleeves/buttons, is it possible that just wearing many layers might prevent one from taking a dress like that off?
There are quite a few formerly fashionable blouses and dresses that are difficult or impossible to put on or take off without help -- outfits that buttoned up the back used to be relatively normal! Even dresses that zip up the back can be a challenge unless the wearer is quite flexible, and if the dress has long snug sleeves, those can be impossible to get out of without help. :D

It doesn't have to be "complicated" but not everybody else "gets it" when it comes to the attraction of being stuck in an outfit -- past threads have usually had one of them saying "but couldn't you just CUT your way out?" of most anything.

IHaveAQuestion
Unfettered Newbie

stephanie_cd wrote:
IHaveAQuestion wrote:So without a complicated system of restraints/sleeves/buttons, is it possible that just wearing many layers might prevent one from taking a dress like that off?
It doesn't have to be "complicated" but not everybody else "gets it" when it comes to the attraction of being stuck in an outfit -- past threads have usually had one of them saying "but couldn't you just CUT your way out?" of most anything.
You're right, buttons and zippers are not complicated. But I guess I'm wondering if only many, massive crinolines could hold someone hostage. And perhaps that would prevent someone from cutting their way out! How would they reach a pair of scissors? I'm not sure, but I think once you put that many layers on, they might be hard to get off! And I think this would be fun to try ;-)

wannabe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by wannabe »

Combine a tight satin corset that extends low onto my hips, many, many layers of petticoats, a heavy satin wedding gown with long sleeves that end in a point and have a loop that goes around my middle fingers. Tiny satin covered buttons at my wrists and up my back, 6 inch tall satin pumps locked around my ankles. Long pink fingernails formed over mine. Perfectly done make up on my face. Hair extended and curled onto my head.
Walking would be a challenge to say the least, sitting down? Doubtful. reaching my back? Impossible.
A satin prison indeed!

blackfive
Chair Bound

Unread post by blackfive »

Read somewhere recently that under the dress is a hobble tube and a flat board the wearer stands on in high heels, that is connected by a chain, or chains, to the waist belt. The wearer’s weight stops the movement so the wearer has to stay in one place. In the story it was in the transvestite wearing it was in a crowded party space but anchored whilst the people moved around him.

A variation would be the heels fished somehow to the board like a mannequin in a store.