Caring but firm, experienced Dom looking for a deep connection.

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
Sirniii
Unfettered Newbie

Caring but firm, experienced Dom looking for a deep connection.

Unread post by Sirniii »

Hi! I am Sir N, 38, Dominant and living in Central Europe.

I have been on and off with the scene during the last 5 years but i have a 15+experience in it. I am very much missing the dynamic, the special connection it gives, the invisible and strong bound.

I am looking for someone to connect on a deeper level to share our love and fulfill our desires within a Bdsm dynamic. Not a 24/7 though, as i can be a busy person on some days, but will always communicate on that beforehand and will make our time valuable.
I value communication, and honesty.
Online goes as well,; after all it's still Pandemic time and i'm a careful and responsible person. Plus it seems that a lot of people on here are overseas, or at least in far away land.

On a vanilla level : i am a good looking man, in shape, coming with blue eyes and with a slight French accent. I am Vegetarian, artist, animal and nature lover. Scorpio and INFP if that's important, for you and most important: I got my shit together.
I'm a very talkative person, and a very good listener. Patient and caring person, yet Firm.

if that sounds like we should chat, my snapchat is Sir_Niii

And if we connect and wish to explore together, here are some of my favourite kinks/fetishes, along with my main limits :
• Kinks / Fetishes :
Command/Control, Mutual masturbation, dirty talk/verbal humiliation, Orgasm control/denial Spanking/whipping/slapping, oral fixation, breast fetish......
• Limits :
.No piss play, scat play , no blood, permanent marks.

I hope i'll read from you soon,
Meanwhile have a wonderful day and week, and stay healthy.
Sir N