Looking for a self bondage pen pal

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
Knotsforfun
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for a self bondage pen pal

Unread post by Knotsforfun »

The biggest thing missing in self bondage is that you’re not giving up control to some one.

I’m looking to solve that by finding a worthy self bondage pen pal. Some one who is eager to send me a scenario and instructions, and in turn receive mine.

Could be as simple as a list of actions and positions or as complex as a scenario with plots, story lines and scene setting.

Ideally, this person is switch, eager to both send and receive instructions. Kinky but respectful. A partner of mine once told me that the mind is the most powerful sex organ. Hoping I can find someone who understands that.

About me, I’m mid 30’s married, professional male. I have experience with rope, knots and self bondage. I’m Herero flexible and enjoy scenarios that trade on taboos like cross dressing, cuckold and similar fantasies revolving around gender expectations.

Eager to hear about you!

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Re: Looking for a self bondage pen pal

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Hi there, I'd like to think I'm quite well suited to what you're after, and I'm looking for the same. Also male, 30s, in need of Self bondage.

I can certainly switch and have a deviant mind where scenarios are concerned! Would really like to explore this!

Please PM if interested.

Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....